Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 02:57:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing threads  (Read 1716 times)
FVRedhot

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2010, 11:49:03 AM »

it is sad that some threads get taken down.  many of them contain humor beyond most commerically offered stuff.
Report to moderator   Logged
Bestdriverever

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 01:09:25 PM »

Tell me about it, you can't say anything about certain guys, but lou Pena gets trashed day and night and no one does anything.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 01:55:14 PM »

There is absolutely NO REASON to delete any thread or silence anyone who's not using profanity.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 02:08:57 PM »

There is absolutely NO REASON to delete any thread or silence anyone who's not using profanity.

Do you know for a fact what was in the thread that was deleted? I didn't read it.

In my years of experience here, Janine doesn't take down whole threads unless they're just profanity laden messes that are nothing but fights, attacks on people's families, outright and over-the-top libel, or "hate" type of attacks like homophobia, racism, and misogyny. In other words, all the stuff one shouldn't see on a semi-civilized forum, or want kids and family members to see. People have to carry on and on with that sort of thing, despite warnings, to get banned. We need to remember we're all guests in Janine's house here, and all agreed when we signed up to abide by her rules. If one wants "free speech" of the lowest sort, there's always harnesshell.  Cheesy
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 02:11:07 PM »

JANIE DOES A GREAT JOB thumbs up
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »

[/quote

Dolfan says

Profanity     NO!

Insanity       Yes Please,More!
vaporize

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 03:03:21 PM »

Do you know for a fact what was in the thread that was deleted? I didn't read it.

In my years of experience here, Janine doesn't take down whole threads unless they're just profanity laden messes that are nothing but fights, attacks on people's families, outright and over-the-top libel, or "hate" type of attacks like homophobia, racism, and misogyny. In other words, all the stuff one shouldn't see on a semi-civilized forum, or want kids and family members to see. People have to carry on and on with that sort of thing, despite warnings, to get banned. We need to remember we're all guests in Janine's house here, and all agreed when we signed up to abide by her rules. If one wants "free speech" of the lowest sort, there's always harnesshell.  Cheesy
You are correct.  Her "house" her rules. Agree or disagree, if I want to post here I have to abide by her rules. 
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 03:31:27 PM »

There was a thread exposing ISLANDECHO.  It appeared to be factually correct as you guys may recall that he was pushing a few penny stocks, bragging about the HUGE money he was making on MMRF.OB.  He even a talked a few naive posters into losing their money to him & now that the stock has tanked back to .07, he was rightfully called out.

Say what you want Terry, but in my house, unless profanity is being used, I do not ask "guests" to leave.  That is just plain rude.

Pigland & Vaporize, I'll never kiss anyone's butt in anyone's house.  I'd sooner leave & never come back.

Janine is not big on freedom of speech -we've established that & that's her choice but that's not what this country is about.

As many of you know I'm a big believer in the 3rd amendment.  (So are you, trust me.)

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
American Freedom

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 03:34:17 PM »

it is sad that some threads get taken down.  many of them contain humor beyond most commerically offered stuff.
Jannie rips 90% pf mine down who cares lol post another one lol
vaporize

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 03:39:42 PM »

You are correct.  Her "house" her rules. Agree or disagree, if I want to post here I have to abide by her rules. 
don't see this as "ass kissing" dolfan.  I post what I want.  If it comes down so be it but I am not going to cry about it.  I know the rules and will deal with the consequences thereof.   
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »

don't see this as "ass kissing" dolfan.  I post what I want.  If it comes down so be it but I am not going to cry about it.  I know the rules and will deal with the consequences thereof.   

No i don't see it as ass-kissing either, however Pigland's post was.  JMO.

vaporize

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 04:04:29 PM »

No i don't see it as ass-kissing either, however Pigland's post was.  JMO.
threads, posts etc disappear at all sites including Old and new ***.  Earlier there was a Nance thread . Poof Gone.
It is what it is anywhere on any of these public forums.  Good Luck to the Dolphins this week against the Pats.  thumbs up thumbs up
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 04:13:34 PM by vaporize » Report to moderator   Logged
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 04:14:21 PM »

As many of you know I'm a big believer in the 3rd amendment.  (So are you, trust me.)

"No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."
speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 04:20:51 PM »

Yes I was surprised also that the thread was taken down as I have seen very few removed here. When there are crybabies involved the grade school principal is usually called in to protect them. Anyway there were a few hundred views and some people were show to be egotistical frauds.

bit by the horse bug as a yout
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 04:28:07 PM »

I disagree.......there are many acceptible reasons Dolf
stalking
harrassing
lying

all of which can be done without profanity

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 05:34:54 PM »

Say what you want Terry, but in my house, unless profanity is being used, I do not ask "guests" to leave.  That is just plain rude.

The point is, this is not your house. And who was asked to leave?

Janine is not big on freedom of speech -we've established that & that's her choice but that's not what this country is about.

"The country" is about free speech as protected from acts of Congress in the 1st Amendment. It does not give you the right to yell "Fire" in a crowded theatre, it does not give you the right to write libel anywhere, and it does not give you the right to break the rules of a private Internet forum, especially rules you agreed to when you joined the forum. Besides, I don't think Janine has ever censored anything regarding the government, unless it was maybe some racist statement about our current President. 

"Amendment III
   No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

Yeah ... okay. I'll agree with you on that one.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »

"No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

I slip those in every once in a while just to see who's paying attention.  Good catch.  You too, Terry.  I told you you'd agree!

Terry, as far as rules agreed to when joining, there was a website who wanted to prove that no one ever reads those agreements so for April Fools Day, they put in "by signing this agreement I agree to give my soul away..."  And of course, nobody caught it!

islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »

There was a thread exposing ISLANDECHO.  It appeared to be factually correct as you guys may recall that he was pushing a few penny stocks, bragging about the HUGE money he was making on MMRF.OB.  He even a talked a few naive posters into losing their money to him & now that the stock has tanked back to .07, he was rightfully called out.

Say what you want Terry, but in my house, unless profanity is being used, I do not ask "guests" to leave.  That is just plain rude.

Pigland & Vaporize, I'll never kiss anyone's butt in anyone's house.  I'd sooner leave & never come back.

As many of you know I'm a big believer in the 3rd amendment.  (So are you, trust me.)

MMRF went from .09 when I posted about it here last February to .35 in June.  Nice steady uphill climb as well.  No pump and dump.  Traded millions of shares on the climb up and allowed anyone who wanted to buy and sell the opp to do so.  Many people on this board I know made thousands of dollars.  Congrats to them all.  In June the company did a bad financing deal with a dilutive company and I told all who I know were in it to sell right around .35.  I told NO ONE to keep buying at that point.  I did tell everyone to sell at .35, from my buy rec at .09.  If that is "exposing" me as you put it, then go on, expose me clown.

Also, 2 days ago I posted RTGV as a buy around .013.  Today it hit .026, already up 100%.  Closed at .022.  Moving higher.  

Go on, keep talking clown, because I can go on making you look like an azzzzz allllll day.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 06:23:17 PM by islandecho » Report to moderator   Logged
Hooked

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »

MMRF went from .09 when I posted about it here last February to .35 in June.  Nice steady uphill climb as well.  No pump and dump.  Traded millions of shares on the climb up and allowed anyone who wanted to buy and sell the opp to do so.  Many people on this board I know made thousands of dollars.  Congrats to them all.  In June the company did a bad financing deal with a dilutive company and I told all who I know were in it to sell right around .35.  I told NO ONE to keep buying at that point.  I did tell everyone to sell at .35, from my buy rec at .09.  If that is "exposing" me as you put it, then go on, expose me clown.
 Echo, I know who you are & you are full of  BSmeter- stick to the asian girl, quit trying to pretend you're a real horseman-...... trotter

Also, 2 days ago I posted RTGV as a buy around .013.  Today it hit .026, already up 100%.  Closed at .022.  Moving higher.  

Go on, keep talking clown, because I can go on making you look like an azzzzz allllll day.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 08:31:55 PM »

I told all who I know were in it to sell right around .35.  I told NO ONE to keep buying at that point.  I did tell everyone to sell at .35, from my buy rec at .09.  If that is "exposing" me as you put it, then go on, expose me clown.

Care to show us your post when you told "everyone" to sell at .35?

Islandecho is a Fraud!!!!!!!

In red because that's what you have if he suckered you into his sleazeball scheme.

Hooked

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 08:55:30 PM »

In red because that's what you have if he suckered you into his sleazeball scheme.
Thanx for the tip. Dolfan! My suspicions , too, all along-  trotter
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »

Scheme? Yes I secretly plotted and planned for days in my bat cave, all to sucker people into a stock play that went from .09 to .35 in 3 months.  Yep...you have me all figured out.  I mean forget the fact that the stock went up 400% over 4 months with 10's of millions in shares traded, allowing anyone to buy and sell with no problem.  Forget that it was one of the best plays on the OTC market this year.  It was all just some big plot on my part to bilk people out of their money.  Undecided

As far as posting here when to sell, actually it was in May, not June. I didn't here because the previous MMRF thread had been deleted and the mods said no more stock threads....mainly because of you guys and your ***.  However I did PM the people I know who got in on the stock from here, and I posted on it many MANY times on the numerous stock boards I visit.  For example...

xxxxxxx      xxxxxxxxxx        Share        Monday, May 17, 2010 8:04:45 PM
Re: xxxxxxxxx post# xxxxxx          Post # of xxxxxx
You couldn't be more wrong. And anyone who knows me and listens to what I have said about the company knows where I coming from. I just feel it is time to sell at this point, especially after a huge run like its had.  Its had a great few months, but Im not really liking this finance deal so I shall bow out for now. I just want what is best for the long term best interests of the stock and company.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 09:16:58 PM by islandecho » Report to moderator   Logged
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 09:06:40 PM »

And one of my many many many posts on the stock boards about the finance deal MMRF did that has screwed the stock.

xxxxxxxx            Share        Wednesday, August 25, 2010 6:02:26 PM
Re: xxxxxxxpost# xxxxxx          Post # xxxxxx
Bob brought in Dutchess just like a cheap scammy pink ceo would. Not saying he is one, but his actions give some people that impression. He was/is better than that, and so is MMRF. He has tarnished the entire company and shareholder base imo by having Dutchess involved.
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2010, 09:10:51 PM »

Thanx for the tip. Dolfan! My suspicions , too, all along-  trotter

That's a tip?  Where is a shred of proof in anything he said lol?  Seriously, are you insane?

You guys are just jealous.  And it eats you up inside, I mean it is making you go crazy, because all you guys *** and moaned back in Feb about the stock tip, and it went up 400%, repeat, FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT, in the 3 months following.  You guys could not have been more wrong if you tried. You have nightmares about it it bothers you so much.  And I LOVE IT!
Hooked

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2010, 09:17:12 PM »

BTW, YOU are going to be his downfall, are ya happy?HuhHuhHuh? trotter
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: