Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 29, 2014, 01:42:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miller horses talent or the greatest pre-race which is it?  (Read 2329 times)
race track phil

No minus pool rebates GOOFY

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 02:20:06 PM »

What are you a celebrity or something in the harness world? If it wasnt for the internet knowbody would have ever asked or cared who RTP is. Go watch your soap operas and cheer for the tea party  laughing guy

Do you still get people to believe you make a living playing the ponies? Now thats a real joke laughing guy laughing guy beer
             No you DO !!  You make a living bullshitting !!  How much a barrel do you charge !!  Celebrity never implied I was , but compared to some coward who is just a ghost !!  I"M FAMOUS !!  I know its hard to be a failure , I failed in my only job that lasted a month !! 

I could drown you in winnings from the track in my life !!  Just remember your another GOFFY !!  KNOWBODY !!  You can't spell ! You quote yourself !!  You bullshit !  You knock others accomplishments !!  YUP your a clone of Goofy .

RTP

Go look in the mirror and bullshit !!  Its the same as quoting youself !

The mirror will think your somebody special !

Sorry Beauty !!   No soap operas for me !!  I like bullshit shows .

The tea party has made an impact and yoyo's like you are OUT !

Live with it . You might have to actually accept the fact and that is a FACT .
Report to moderator   Logged
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 02:50:13 PM »

I wake up every mourning and look in the mirror knowing how great I have it. What do you look in the mirror and say? I hope I can hit a pick 4 laughing guy

You might drown me in your pool of winnings but you would kill me in the sea of losers. Dont you wish you still had all of that money from years ago its really sad you lost it ALL and then some

I stated facts and you then you came after me because your broke and misarable

This is my last post concering any of your bull-shit comments because you my friend are the king of Bull-Shitters!!

race track phil

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 03:02:58 PM »

I wake up every mourning and look in the mirror knowing how great I have it. What do you look in the mirror and say? I hope I can hit a pick 4 laughing guy

You might drown me in your pool of winnings but you would kill me in the sea of losers. Dont you wish you still had all of that money from years ago its really sad you lost it ALL and then some

I stated facts and you then you came after me because your broke and misarable

This is my last post concering any of your bull-shit comments because you my friend are the king of Bull-Shitters!!

Beauty ,        You have your head in my pocket that you have so much knowledge of my finances !!  You are just an amazing person !!  That's really funny you know how much cash I have .  I know you can't stand the truth so you make up things just like goofy !!  Listen yoyo you are a NOBODY and have been exposed as just a chronic bullshitter .  I'm sorry nobody knows your accomplishments you so avoid to share with anyone to prove your not just a nobody bullshitter . I keep my cash in my right pocket and the next time your counting make a left turn !

Big deal so you have one of those circus mirrors !!

Your out of your element arguing with me !!  Go find some bufoon that will buy your bullshit . You would like to be as broke as me !!  Come to Maywood I could use another runner i'm getting old !!  I'll toss you a couple bucks so you can make a show bet . You are funny at least !!

RTP

Thanks for giving me some amusement on a boring monday !! 
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »

Your in my back pocket and its killing you keep playing it off and have a great tuesday.
race track phil

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 01:28:21 AM »

Your in my back pocket and its killing you keep playing it off and have a great tuesday.
   I'll write something you will understand ghost !

May the horse be with you !   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

RTP
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: