Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 03:47:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miller horses talent or the greatest pre-race which is it?  (Read 2307 times)
beautyistruth

Ignore
« on: September 19, 2010, 01:59:29 PM »

Its really hard for me to believe that every horse he raced last night just kept coming and kept going on the front end even with a bad pilot. Its really strange when horses can over come the mistakes by the driver and still go onto win in record time. I can see a few of these horses are just great and that Miller does have a great eye when going to these yearling sales but this many and in every class?  trophy trophy trophy

In following horse racing when its to good to be true like in Ruckers case, Oostings case, Harmers case, etc.   its just that screwy head shake
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 02:15:25 PM by beautyistruth » Report to moderator   Logged
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »

ITS SAD,LETS NOT TALK ABOUT IT
Report to moderator   Logged
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 02:02:29 PM »

NO WE HAVE TO EXPOSE.
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 02:02:57 PM »

Why not talk about it?  Will it all be like it was with these other praised trainers until they were busted?
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 02:06:46 PM »

Why not talk about it?  Will it all be like it was with these other praised trainers until they were busted?
thumbs up
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »

He may be one of the most talented trainers when it comes to breeding and yearlings but you would think the odds would be against finding that many good horses in every class. Right now knowbody is in his class. dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar
kingofpain

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »

He may be one of the most talented trainers when it comes to breeding and yearlings but you would think the odds would be against finding that many good horses in every class. Right now knowbody is in his class. dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar
Erv Miller starts out with  over 100 yearlings  in his stable. most of them you will never hear of but the horses that are racing on Super Night are the best of the best! Erv Miller has horses racing at six different tracks every night and his training pct. is over .300 almost all the time! Erv has been training horses for a long time! He is not some one who just showed up and started winning races. Erv knows how to train racehorses!
I guess in your mond everytime someobe wins races he must have a great pre race!
servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 04:23:08 PM »

do they "REALLY" drug test the millers horses,,,hmm andersons ruckers,marsh ,,ALL THE SAME
kingofpain

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 04:35:18 PM »

do they "REALLY" drug test the millers horses,,,hmm andersons ruckers,marsh ,,ALL THE SAME
Man always looking for an excuse! What happened you didn't bet any of Erv Millers horses, thats your own fault!
servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 05:08:12 PM »

Man always looking for an excuse! What happened you didn't bet any of Erv Millers horses, thats your own fault!
NO BETS,,,I GOT SMART THIS YEAR AND HAVE NOT PLAYED CHICAGO HARNESS PERIOD!!!!!just waiting for maywood to be demolished and turned into a walmart........and expect balmoral to burn down soon,,,thank you.
kingofpain

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »

NO BETS,,,I GOT SMART THIS YEAR AND HAVE NOT PLAYED CHICAGO HARNESS PERIOD!!!!!just waiting for maywood to be demolished and turned into a walmart........and expect balmoral to burn down soon,,,thank you.
Then what would you do in life! You like to criticize everything about Chicago Harness Racing. If it disappeared what would you do in life?
servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 06:31:54 PM »

Then what would you do in life! You like to criticize everything about Chicago Harness Racing. If it disappeared what would you do in life?
critic,,,,,illinois horse racing has driven me away,,,,however there ARE OTHER STATES that put on a wonderful product of racing that I play
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

Erv Miller starts out with  over 100 yearlings  in his stable. most of them you will never hear of but the horses that are racing on Super Night are the best of the best! Erv Miller has horses racing at six different tracks every night and his training pct. is over .300 almost all the time! Erv has been training horses for a long time! He is not some one who just showed up and started winning races. Erv knows how to train racehorses!
I guess in your mond everytime someobe wins races he must have a great pre race!

King the last 5 trainers that had horses that won like this were all busted down the road.
Rucker, Ledford, Anderson, etc Do you have a short memory?
kingofpain

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 09:13:31 PM »

King the last 5 trainers that had horses that won like this were all busted down the road.
Erv Miller has been wimming races comsistently for years! He has the Best Stock so winning races on Super Night is not unexpected. If he had lost then people would be bit**in about that.
vaporize

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 09:37:11 PM »

Big money owners who aren't afraid to spend that money on Il. Breds.  Maybe you have heard of John Carver.  Owned a piece of a TB that won the Kentucky Oaks this year.  
  dollar dollar dollar
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:42:56 PM by vaporize » Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

No minus pool rebates GOOFY

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 12:18:23 AM »

Beauty ,

I know we have had our differences on opinions , but if you ever say anything nice about anyone it might kill me !!  Please keep up the usual remarks , fixed races and trainers juicing if they win to much , you know your usual knocking of racing in general !!  I'm old and would like a few more years !!!!  Ok I know you will say something NICE just to hope it kills me .

RTP

Why don't all you Chicago knockers find a forum not named Chicago's barn to wire in Siberia .

I don't like Erv Miller , but he is a top trainer !!  NO JUICING !! \

Did you ever hear of a detention barn !!  yeah I know he has some time release juice !   GO TAKE UP BINGO and then call the BINGO caller of a crook .
Uncle Merf

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 12:39:25 AM »

The good Amish Farmer Ervin Miller gets the cream of the crop every year. Most of them fall into oblivion.  The good ones win and win and win because they are good.  He's been doing this for a long time at a lot of different tracks and still has a good record.  Sometimes a guy is just good.  Sometime a guy uses quantity over quality to his advantage.  I think if you took the amount of horses Erv starts with compared to other trainers and multiplied the success rate his numbers would be ordinary.  But, give the guy credit for finding the good ones and sending them out when they are ready to go.  bowing
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 08:17:23 AM »

Beauty ,

I know we have had our differences on opinions , but if you ever say anything nice about anyone it might kill me !!  Please keep up the usual remarks , fixed races and trainers juicing if they win to much , you know your usual knocking of racing in general !!  I'm old and would like a few more years !!!!  Ok I know you will say something NICE just to hope it kills me .

RTP

Why don't all you Chicago knockers find a forum not named Chicago's barn to wire in Siberia .

I don't like Erv Miller , but he is a top trainer !!  NO JUICING !! \

Did you ever hear of a detention barn !!  yeah I know he has some time release juice !   GO TAKE UP BINGO and then call the BINGO caller of a crook .

Detention barn ?? Why should I trust anything done in Illinois ?? Do you even know that there have been positives on trainers in Illinois that have never been reported? YES NEVER... I also believe Miller got some high blood gas positives at Chester a few years ago. Angel? Not!!! So why cant he give something like synthetic epo a week out there still is no accurate test for these drugs? Maybe you dont know that. Remember Harmer? He didnt cheat either how may big races has he won after being caught in that stake race? Rucker? done in illinois Anderson? done in illinois Oosting? done claiming after being exposed!!! I am begining to think you live in a box or maybe have the early stages of alzheimers
silent one

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 08:42:12 AM »

Erv Miller has had positives in the past. If you race in Chicago, it is expected. With the spread of the cancer that is Illinois harness racing, now it is in Pennsylvania (Chester), New Jersey (Meadowlands), New York. Is it any wonder that the sport is circling the drain? If state commisions were seriously worried about saving the sport, they would DENY ANYONE that raced in Illinois a license in their state. A partial list of the wonderful Illinois horsemen that have moved east. Ledford, Adams, Anderson, Rucker, Miller. In Illinois, integrity is a four letter word.

Sincerely, Silent One
race track phil

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 09:16:08 AM »

Beauty ,      My memory is just fine !  Just who appointed you judge and jury about someone where you insinuate someone is cheating just because they win some big races . His horses looked the best , but you fail to mention Smiling Bob connections !!  WHY because only a bigtime trainer can cheat in your world ? You like to sling accusations and try to black mark the sport more than it is already . what part of the business did you ever take part in ? Except on a chat forum and its people like you who accuse where it spreads like it is a fact ! Little do some know where the rumor started from . Listen Beauty , I know all about the cheats since day one , but I don't act like judge and jury without facts !!! If you have a problem with racing in Illinois I suggest you just quit watching it . I just think people like you post your opinion because it makes you feel important like your words of criticism mean something . Go play BINGO .  I forgot more about racing than you will ever know in all aspects . Why don't you go on a mission and go evaluate east coast racing or Canada !!  You act like Illinois is the only place where things have happened . I wonder if you would go face to face with your accusations about someone Huh?   I THINK NOT just a computer beefer

RTP

I don't condone cheating , but also don't accuse without facts . LIKE YOU !!

You crack me up someone should answer to YOUR accusations like your somebody !!  Do you even bet ??  I doubt it because I never seen a pick or a complaint about a bad drive .  BINGO is the game for you .
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 10:26:41 AM »

The facts are I know alot more then you'll ever know about harness racing. So you owned a couple of horses 40 years ago did you ever train, drive, breed, pre-race, etc. noooooooooooooooooooo

By the way I go to Canada all of the time its a nice place and better then sitting at stinky Maywood ParK. And Bingo? Right now B-4 might be more exciting AND HONEST then harness racing.

Yes its make me feel REAL good making my accusations because I can and will its a free country and thank god its not run by people like you.

If you learn how to comprehend what you read you might learn something I asked a question and didn't accuse.

You should run for IHHA president or a get a bartending job at the track laughing guy

« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 10:29:22 AM by beautyistruth » Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 10:52:05 AM »

The facts are I know alot more then you'll ever know about harness racing. So you owned a couple of horses 40 years ago did you ever train, drive, breed, pre-race, etc. noooooooooooooooooooo

By the way I go to Canada all of the time its a nice place and better then sitting at stinky Maywood ParK. And Bingo? Right now B-4 might be more exciting AND HONEST then harness racing.

Yes its make me feel REAL good making my accusations because I can and will its a free country and thank god its not run by people like you.

If you learn how to comprehend what you read you might learn something I asked a question and didn't accuse.

You should run for IHHA president or a get a bartending job at the track laughing guy

Sure a question that you feel you need an answer too .

Yes its a free country and i'm sure you like the way its run today that obvious because you pompous people think you know everything in life and how one should live by your rules of life .

You come on this site and preach how bad people are an , bullshit that you don't accuse !! Read your words about fixed races just for a start . The purpose of your thread is too accuse or why write it

Listen closely you are nothing but a ghost and NO ONE KNOWS YOUR IDENTITY so save that bullshit about you knowing more than I about racing .

Your title Beautyisthetruth says it all , anyone who uses a name like that must think very highly of their opinion !  Why didn't you use GOD IAM . Your a self proclaimed authority , but in reality your just a computer coward who slings bullshit and the joke is if you were indeed in the business your afraid to say who you are because then guys like me might laugh at your record and know you were just some small time person who didn't do squat in the business . Your just like Goofy a lot of talk without credentials . The one thing for sure most Chicago people know I was involved and for your info I did train one of my horses , but realized I will leave that job for someone else and just concentrate on gambling . I owned an Illinois champion !!!  How about YOU ??  Obviously you DID NOTHING or Owned anything to be proud about .  I figured out long ago that posters who want to keep their accomplishments secrets means only one thing !! THEY HAVE NONE .

Dispute that genius .

RTP

Ones words can have merit only if there true !!  Yours just plain BULLSHIT .

That's the TRUTH BEAUTY ! 
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »

I guess I have no facts or merit when I named the TOP trainers that got positives. Sorry I'll list them all next time and the positives they got.

race track phil

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »

I guess I have no facts or merit when I named the TOP trainers that got positives. Sorry I'll list them all next time and the positives they got.

You act like you found a cure for cancer !!  You named things everyone knows already !!  You do not have any evidence about the question you posed in this thread !  Big deal you have facts on other trainers !  Do you have facts to support the post you just made where your insinuating you want an explanation  ! NO !!

Your a lot like Goofy are you related ??   I see you have avoided telling all your accomplishments !!  You belittled mine , but still don't have any of yours !!

Your like a baseball fan who thinks he can swing a bat better than the pro from his couch .

RTP

I'll leave this alone I made my point that you just BULLSHIT !!

You did this you did that without proof !!   YEAH RIGHT . 

Funny how you want some answers on why a trainer wins , but give no answers about yourself .  Just your words of praising yourself without FACTS .
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »

What are you a celebrity or something in the harness world? If it wasnt for the internet knowbody would have ever asked or cared who RTP is. Go watch your soap operas and cheer for the tea party  laughing guy

Do you still get people to believe you make a living playing the ponies? Now thats a real joke laughing guy laughing guy beer
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: