Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 11:24:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GET WELL  (Read 1295 times)
race track phil

« on: March 30, 2006, 06:08:48 PM »

I think we should all wish a get well to a poster named t v i t who has'nt posted for quite awhile due to his battle with cancer . first they removed a lung and things were going o k but the then found the cancer had spread to the brain . my friend then had surgery to remove the cancer and was back at home recovering when he got more bad news and the cancer has spread to the other lung and now he will go through the chemo again . this is a brave man and deserve our prayers for a recovery . life is too short and we sometimes take it for granted . t v i t has always loved harness racing as we all do and lets hope he gets to see racing make a comeback . if you read this I'm pulling for you and hope to see you smiling at the track again with all this behind you . if anyone can beat this illness its YOU dont give up and I will see you again , but you got to give me winner the next time I see you and I'll hold you to it !        see you soon ,        RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 06:15:13 PM »

Get well TVIT.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Hang in there and I hope to see you staring at a program very soon.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life) 

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 06:48:34 PM »

I'm not a big fan of smoking, but this is a tad extreme, no ?  You probably don't even know this poster tvit, so why all the venom ?  Suffering from cancer is a horrible plight, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone - not the Gestapo, not any horseman, nobody.  Take a chill pill.  JMO.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 07:48:20 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 07:03:54 PM »

Bright:

You are one sick mother f'er.  Why don't you sign your name to your post?  You are the lowest form of life by what you posted.  A person suffering from cancer is not one bit funny.  You would change your tune if you ever see someone suffer from cancer.  It's not a pretty sight.  Grow up and remove your post.  Its trolls like you that give this forum a bad name.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 07:48:55 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 07:07:38 PM »

Thats real rich coming from you, tc, who displayed such poor taste in saying negative things about Moondog when he died.  It just goes to show you "Fools will be fools."

To, TVIT:  Get well soon!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 07:12:06 PM »

Thats real rich coming from you, tc, who displayed such poor taste in saying negative things about Moondog when he died.  It just goes to show you "Fools will be fools."

Valleyvic:

Why do you want to start bullshit on a thread where Phil intended for get-well wishes for TVIT?  Grow up already and if you want to start crap like that, start another thread calling TC out.  Please keep this thread for its intended use.  Thanks.

PS- Get well TVIT.

Best regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 08:09:23 PM »

I'm so glad you qualified your insensitive remarks with a get well soon to tvit...or Phil and I would have to have a "chat" with you.  This thread is about a good poster who never hurt anyone, not about some guy in hell being given 2" by Pol Pot, Hitler, and Stalin every oppressively hot day like Mr. Moondog.  It seems the other brutal dictators of the 20th century have taken quite a "shine" to Moondog.  He won't need that coat he bummed off Uncle Ralphie where he's at.

GET WELL SOON TVIT

trotter  TC
Tsunami

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 11:42:39 PM »

YES TVIT IS A GREAT POSTER AS WELL AS SOME THAT ARE MISSING IN ACTION

THE TRUTH
EPO-JEN
UNFORGIVEN
TROTTER

ANYWAY I WISH HIM A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND GET WELL SOON
race track phil

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 01:47:56 AM »

FLASH ,     I hope you die a slow death for your cruel remarks . believe me god repays clowns like you ! your day will come ! THIS IS ENOUGH INK WASTED ON YOU SCUM !           RTP
swoodall

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 03:21:09 AM »

TVIT

I wish you a speedy recovery! 

When someone starts a thread like this please keep in mind that the person the thread is giving "Get Well Wishes" to might visit the thread to read some of the posts and hopefully feel a little bit better about their day!  Put yourself in their shoes for one brief moment and imagine how you would feel if a thread started by well intentioned people got hi-jacked by some inbred moron who didn't care about the pain you were feeling or the intense medical treatment you were receiving!  I would never encourage another member to harm someone for just words!  Never!  But having said that,  If I find out the identity of the screen name Bright,  I won't turn you over to the other members,  I WILL SHOVE MY CANE UP YOUR ASS MYSELF!
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 04:48:59 AM »

maroon  Hang in there.  Things always look the worse just before they get better.  I have a friend who the docs gave 3 months to live..  That was 5 years ago.  And while not running any marathons, she is doing pretty good.  Will keep you in my prayers.
vegas jay

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 05:58:56 AM »

T V I T:

You are in our prayers for comfort, strength and healing. God bless you!

Jay
off stride

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 08:04:42 AM »

good luck in this and all future battles, fight the good fight
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: