Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 03:28:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ridge Warren/Winslow Gambler doing well  (Read 1236 times)
islandecho

Ignore
« on: September 11, 2010, 07:49:23 PM »

Have noticed Ridge Warren is driving really well since he came back to Chicago.  Has mainly been driving his own horses, and I think he has something like 3 wins and two seconds in 5 or 6 starts.  Seems to always be in good position and also seems to get a lot of the horses he drives.  Speaking of horses..what does Winslow gambler need to do to get a win?  Horse was off almost a year due to a fractured/infected leg, and has come first up the last two starts and gotten 2nd both times.  Yesterday went in 1:53 at Maywood in a medium conditioned race, last Q in 29 and still couldn't quite get the win.  Raced awesome though.  Next start has to be the time he wins.
Report to moderator   Logged
Grandstand Goof

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 09:56:13 PM »

Ridge Warren couldn't drive a wheel barrow to a shit pile!
He proved that in Delaware!
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 10:18:00 PM »

Ridge Warren couldn't drive a wheel barrow to a shit pile!
He proved that in Delaware!

Ahh yes, I shouldn't have expected any less from the peeps on this board.  Only here would some clown lay into a 21 year old kid just getting started in the business. 

Idiot.
paul

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »

He is only 21, but just getting in the business-not. Hes to arrogant and not that good a driver..
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 04:31:49 PM »

he is a good driver and if he stays around chicago will be one of the top drivers i like betting the kid. look what hes done with that randall finn horse he bought.. thumbs up
vaporize

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 05:22:50 PM »

he is a good driver and if he stays around chicago will be one of the top drivers i like betting the kid. look what hes done with that randall finn horse he bought.. thumbs up
  thumbs up dollar thumbs up dollar
islandecho

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 02:11:09 PM »

Ridge had another 1rst and 2nd last night.  Surprised Todd beat him and Martini shaker lol.  Congrats to Ridge and to Winslow Gambler for the win.  First win for Winslow in a year after a severe injury last fall, but he's racing better than ever!
FILLYNATION

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 02:24:45 PM »

Up and coming driver if he can survive in illinois
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 10:30:28 PM »

How could he not all he has to do is get in the Oosting-Warren-Miller-Smolin club

Father like son the apples don't fall from the tree  head shake laughing guy
mo doc n

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2010, 10:37:01 PM »

Ahh yes, I shouldn't have expected any less from the peeps on this board.  Only here would some clown lay into a 21 year old kid just getting started in the business. 

Idiot.

Grandstand Goof is a lost soul from an old busted out forum ~ pay no mind
sitwood

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 02:40:55 AM »

I drove in a race with him at Dover last meet and a local "karate chopped" him going to half mile pole, we were ,at the time 6th 7th and I was last about to pull and saw the chop coming so as I watched and waited...the local made a wise-ass comment(not unusual for this a-hole) as he intentionally pulled way too late . Ridge's horse broke and he had to pull him up since the horse received a large laceration from the interference. I spoke to Ridge briefly after the race about the blatant "choppage" and for a young man he just shrugged and along with myself he was disgusted and hoped the horse would recover. I know we all must pay our dues but we were racing for 5th!!.......he displayed talent at Harrington the previous meet and to risk our lives to fight for a 5th place check for the owner in the freezing cold.no reason for it PERIOD. Ridge is ok in my book......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: