Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 08:23:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREGG MERTON CARVED THE CRAP OUT OF PACER NOOREEN THE OTHER DAY AT MONTI  (Read 8730 times)
yeast

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2010, 03:51:34 PM »

YES HE BET NORREEN.
   Why because you  said so did someone witness him betting the race?
Report to moderator   Logged
American Freedom

« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2010, 09:58:32 PM »

YES HE BET NORREEN.
Prove it of s/t/f/up once and for all
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2010, 05:47:55 AM »

Prove it of s/t/f/up once and for all
PROVE YOU TOOK A SHOWER
American Freedom

« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2010, 09:22:02 AM »

You have to be the stupidest person alive do you realize all you every do is come on line and act like a fool? You are ignored by 18 people that do not in any way want to see any thing you have to say. You must be starving for attention why don't you buy a dog or something not even you can be that stupid not to no how to feed him " YES " i said him don't get a girl dog you know how you are " WINK " why don't you just close your eyes for one day and go away i think i have 17 votes that would make you understand.
cashman

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2010, 10:18:21 AM »

You have to be the stupidest person alive do you realize all you every do is come on line and act like a fool? You are ignored by 18 people that do not in any way want to see any thing you have to say. You must be starving for attention why don't you buy a dog or something not even you can be that stupid not to no how to feed him " YES " i said him don't get a girl dog you know how you are " WINK " why don't you just close your eyes for one day and go away i think i have 17 votes that would make you understand.

Pigland and macdaddi should start their own forum. They seem to piss the most people off.
in front

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2010, 11:26:31 AM »

Amazing that people defend this horse abuser
American Freedom

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2010, 02:59:12 PM »

You have to be the stupidest person alive do you realize all you every do is come on line and act like a fool? You are ignored by 18 people that do not in any way want to see any thing you have to say. You must be starving for attention why don't you buy a dog or something not even you can be that stupid not to no how to feed him " YES " i said him don't get a girl dog you know how you are " WINK " why don't you just close your eyes for one day and go away i think i have 17 votes that would make you understand piglander.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2010, 03:17:04 PM »

bump
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2010, 05:44:11 PM »

i have 2 statements to make... one ...puppy  i started to think that you made a good moving leaving mike and moving away. but after reading your posts here you are just as stupid as you were when you were here!!... two..  i bet merton is ready to commit suicide because the biggest douche on the web is calling him mert!!!!paige i am sure the guy want to kill himself having you in his corner!! GOOD DAY!!
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2010, 05:19:28 AM »

hmm...let's see....when i lived in sullivan county i had nothing...worked at walmart(not that there is anything wrong with that)...drove a car that broke down once a month and had no future there.....now i have my own business as well as helping my father run his and i just bought a brand new car.... oh ya...huge mistake getting out of sullivan lmao!!!

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2011, 07:51:45 PM »

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF MERTON HAS COMPLETED HIS ANGER MANAGEMENT?
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2011, 08:30:25 PM »

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF MERTON HAS COMPLETED HIS ANGER MANAGEMENT?
I THINK HES STILL MAD
MVT

« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2011, 11:41:01 PM »

I miss these great insightful threads by pigland!
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2011, 07:39:31 AM »

I THINK HES STILL MAD

SO WILL HE BE BACK RACING?  ITS JUST 2 WEEKS AWAY FROM HIS POTENTIAL RETURN.

NO ANGER MANAGEMENT NO RETURN.
J

« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2011, 07:57:16 AM »

Why would you be worrying about Greg? Has Josh completed his anger management? If anyone needs some serious shrink help it's Josh.

I haven't looked yet but will bet Josh has crarved more horses than Greg ever did. Better worry about own horse abuser.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2011, 01:40:16 PM »

BUMP.
threadcount

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2011, 05:12:05 PM »

i was saw him get off a horse that he had a hard time handling and whip the horse in the face,  snapping it right in his eye.  Greg can be a hothead.
J

« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2011, 08:26:01 AM »

I was not there, but I know someone who personally saw the Horse right after the beating, and he told me it was horrible.
He didn't count them, but guessed at 30 to 40 lashes !
coming from someone who has integrity in our Sport is good enough for me.

Wow! If BULLSHI.T was money, You people would be millionaires. that eyewitness thing works out pretty good. Just ask Kelly Clark. People tend to lie when it comes to something like that. Wake up DOPE!
listening

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2011, 05:31:05 PM »

Wow! If BULLSHI.T was money, You people would be millionaires. that eyewitness thing works out pretty good. Just ask Kelly Clark. People tend to lie when it comes to something like that. Wake up DOPE!
Ya know, I have put Ur Phsycotic Self on Ignore from sending Me Disgusting Emails, N Pms.... BUTtttt U still feel the need to PROMOTE ME... R U in LUV WITH ME,    Huh OR IS IT JUST THE FACT THAT U JUST DESPERATELY NEED MEDICATION ??  screwy  I Hope its NOT the LUV Issue, as Urrrrr WAY 2 FREAKY 4 ME.... Roll Eyes  Just PLEASE 4 MANKIND go c a Dr. n get some MEDICATION PLEeeeeeeease !!!   head shake
J

« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2011, 05:41:11 PM »

Ya know, I have put Ur Phsycotic Self on Ignore from sending Me Disgusting Emails, N Pms.... BUTtttt U still feel the need to PROMOTE ME... R U in LUV WITH ME,    Huh OR IS IT JUST THE FACT THAT U JUST DESPERATELY NEED MEDICATION ??  screwy  I Hope its NOT the LUV Issue, as Urrrrr WAY 2 FREAKY 4 ME.... Roll Eyes  Just PLEASE 4 MANKIND go c a Dr. n get some MEDICATION PLEeeeeeeease !!!   head shake
Though it may not be possible, try writing in a more intelligent manner. Try to tell the truth next time you take the stand LOSER.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:43:37 PM by J » Report to moderator   Logged
listening

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2011, 05:51:01 PM »

Though it may not be possible, try writing in a more intelligent manner. Try to tell the truth next time you take the stand LOSER.
thumbs up  Urrrr the Best.... Ur like the EverReady Bunny   laughing guy  U just keep coming back N Back !!     doh  screwy 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: