Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 05:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREGG MERTON CARVED THE CRAP OUT OF PACER NOOREEN THE OTHER DAY AT MONTI  (Read 8325 times)
American Freedom

« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2010, 11:27:21 PM »

I think a 182 day suspension and anger management classes speak for itself....and you're right, I wasn't there.  But this is a topic I will NEVER defend someone on, especially when they receive a suspension.  Little Timmy Tetrick sliced up a horse of ours years ago, FOR NO REASON, and he's lucky I couldn't find him afterwards because I was gonna kill him.  The horse was winning the race easy and was the type of horse who didn't need a whip.  
Thats what you say but when was the last time you drove a horse with 7 others tucked up under you azz?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2010, 11:29:56 PM »

with all the whipping rules you're damned if you do......damned if you don't. whip a horse too much it's excessive whipping....don't hit em enough and you're accused of not trying. hard to say unless you are in their shoes. but there is never an excuse for causing harm to the horse....i do not believe it happened in this case. especially since the trainer went to bat for greg.

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
American Freedom

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2010, 11:32:31 PM »

with all the whipping rules you're damned if you do......damned if you don't. whip a horse too much it's excessive whipping....don't hit em enough and you're accused of not trying. hard to say unless you are in their shoes. but there is never an excuse for causing harm to the horse....i do not believe it happened in this case. especially since the trainer went to bat for greg.
The big man with the horse is the one who turned him in because he was told by the driver not to put him up on any more nut jobs.
Chitown Girl

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2010, 11:33:52 PM »

I feel to drug a horse out of his mind is wrong they should not be fined but putm in jail just like if you got caught with a class a drug. But to blast a horses mind out and then ask a man to drive it with out him knowing you gota be kiding me here. remember they have no cover no seat belt nothing all they have is that whip to save there own lifes if need be.

Then *** bail, get the outrider to help, do whatever!!!  Don't excessively beat a horse under any circumstance!!  I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to this topic.  I will NEVER see this guy being right.  EVER!  And for drugging horses, I'm right there with you.  They need to be put in jail.  It should be a felony.  Because, like you said, it is dangerous for the driver.  I just don't understand the whipping.  Or the headpole to the head when the race is over.  Which I've gotten in trouble a few times for opening my mouth about that...but that's a whole other story...
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2010, 11:34:18 PM »

i was told the groom turned him in.....so much specualtion and rumors it's not even funny. again. show me pics and then i'll believe it

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
American Freedom

« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2010, 11:34:59 PM »

Then ***ing bail, get the outrider to help, do whatever!!!  Don't excessively beat a horse under any circumstance!!  I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to this topic.  I will NEVER see this guy being right.  EVER!  And for drugging horses, I'm right there with you.  They need to be put in jail.  It should be a felony.  Because, like you said, it is dangerous for the driver.  I just don't understand the whipping.  Or the headpole to the head when the race is over.  Which I've gotten in trouble a few times for opening my mouth about that...but that's a whole other story...
Bail? in the midle of the race? thats smart
American Freedom

« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2010, 11:36:39 PM »

i was told the groom turned him in.....so much specualtion and rumors it's not even funny. again. show me pics and then i'll believe it
you are right the groom did turn him in, not the trainer the groom is the one i call the big man being he goes around 350lbs
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2010, 12:08:01 AM »

365 days reduced to 182...waived appeal,  again how many innocent people waive appeal and plead out?  Puupy, do you have a thing for greggy or what?  did he wink at you, smile maybe, or does he just smell good?

he abused an animal, he should be set down for life.
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2010, 12:20:04 AM »

were ya there JJ? like i said...put your money where your mouth is....show me the alledged photos.

JuiceJunkies

« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2010, 05:37:51 AM »

Can anyone email the pictures to someone who knows how to post them.  This guy needs to be stopped.  Wow he went to work on Noreen and the poor thing didnot deserve it.  All cuz he was betting...

i asked someone to take care ofthis very thing.
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2010, 06:11:02 AM »

were ya there JJ? like i said...put your money where your mouth is....show me the alledged photos.
I was not there, but I know someone who personally saw the Horse right after the beating, and he told me it was horrible.
He didn't count them, but guessed at 30 to 40 lashes !
coming from someone who has integrity in our Sport is good enough for me.
American Freedom

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2010, 06:34:20 AM »

I was not there, but I know someone who personally saw the Horse right after the beating, and he told me it was horrible.
He didn't count them, but guessed at 30 to 40 lashes !
coming from someone who has integrity in our Sport is good enough for me.

No one is saying that any thing is right here john all i am saying is no one knows what goes thru another ones mind, u no, i do  know a little about this but still i will not post any thing bad about any horsemen you no that because if i did i could rip tho alot of scum bag mothers here, but thats not my style
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2010, 06:48:09 AM »

john...obviously we talked to different people and the person i spolke with is also well respected. so without being there or seeing the horse or even seeing one of these supposed photos it is impossible to know the extent of this. the truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. i'm told there were a couple welts.....no bleeding.....i've seen many many horses come in with a few welts.

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2010, 07:23:44 AM »

john...obviously we talked to different people and the person i spolke with is also well respected. so without being there or seeing the horse or even seeing one of these supposed photos it is impossible to know the extent of this. the truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. i'm told there were a couple welts.....no bleeding.....i've seen many many horses come in with a few welts.
I CAN BELIEVE YOU OF ALL PEOPLE STICKING UP FOR THIS?
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2010, 08:25:00 AM »

not sticking up.......... just saying that you all GREATLY over exaggerated

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2010, 10:03:38 AM »

not sticking up.......... just saying that you all GREATLY over exaggerated
what are you saying happened?
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2010, 11:08:04 AM »

what are you saying happened?

I'm not entirely sure but I do NOT believe that this horse was beaten and bloody as posted.

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2010, 01:29:07 PM »

I'm not entirely sure but I do NOT believe that this horse was beaten and bloody as posted.
IS IT POSSIBLE THEY WOULD SUSPEND HIM FOR A YEAR ,FOR JUST A WELT ON A HORSE
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2010, 02:10:54 PM »

IS IT POSSIBLE THEY WOULD SUSPEND HIM FOR A YEAR ,FOR JUST A WELT ON A HORSE

No possible at all.  That would not even constitute a whipping violation unless it was deliberate.

Greg Merton abused the horse at Monticello.  The horses name was Noreen.   Greg Merton was upset because he had made a bet and was going to lose.   Greg Merton was given 1 year but waived appeal and begged the judge and received 6 months.   Greg Merton is a lying, gambling, abusive man who is now in anger management classes.   Until a psycological doctor clears Greg I would be wary to share the same air with him as he has had a triggering event occur and could really go balistic.

The above statement is 100% true, no facts or names were changed because Greg Merton is not innocent.
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2010, 02:29:27 PM »

wow............you really need to get a grip JJ...Piggy...welts and open wounds are two different things....neither are pleasant but you can not compare the two.

JuiceJunkies

« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2010, 02:45:13 PM »

wow............you really need to get a grip JJ...Piggy...welts and open wounds are two different things....neither are pleasant but you can not compare the two.

Puppy your obviously in puppy love with greggy, does his wife know? 

Pigland is not saying he got suspended for a welt, he is being realistic and saying who gets suspended for a year for just a welt.   Pigland knows like I know that Merton is an abuser.

And get a grip, surely you must be kidding...I have a grip.   I am here in reality exposing these cocksuckers who mutilate horses.   Your lover greggy does not get a pass.   
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2010, 03:49:00 PM »

Sorry Pup but I disagree welts or a horse cut open are terrible quit using the FRICKING WHIP.
I hate like hell to see either and I dont give a shit let the owner of the horse use the damn whip on  the fricking driver this should be the penality. I would be first up for that one.
I cannot believe someone that loves horses so much would defend even a welt on a horse. Now I am really starting to hate whole buisness of whips and guess what do you folks have any idea how many owners I talk to that hate this shit?? Never talk to one that says it okay.
One owner had a mare whos bag was damaged so bad the foal could not feed and the foal had to be bottle fed.
All your excuses for whips does not fly.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
yeast

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2010, 03:54:25 PM »

No possible at all.  That would not even constitute a whipping violation unless it was deliberate.

Greg Merton abused the horse at Monticello.  The horses name was Noreen.   Greg Merton was upset because he had made a bet and was going to lose.   Greg Merton was given 1 year but waived appeal and begged the judge and received 6 months.   Greg Merton is a lying, gambling, abusive man who is now in anger management classes.   Until a psycological doctor clears Greg I would be wary to share the same air with him as he has had a triggering event occur and could really go balistic.

The above statement is 100% true, no facts or names were changed because Greg Merton is not innocent.
  You know for a fact he bet the horse and lost or did you add that to your story?
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2010, 04:09:20 PM »

You know for a fact he bet the horse and lost or did you add that to your story?
YES HE BET NORREEN.
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2010, 04:12:19 PM »

Geeez!!.... I don't know why it is so hard to make some people understand what I am trying to say.

I am NOT condoning this behavior! what I AM saying is that it was blown WAY out of proportion. He hit the horse after the wire and left welts on her....he did NOT beat the horse mercilessly to the point where she was bleeding from head to toe like some people are claiming. Yes, he screwed up and is now paying the price for it.
JJ....his wife and I have known each other for a very long time and are very good friends so I won't even dignify your remarks.  bang head

Is this plain enough english for ya'll to understand now??  doh

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: