Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 03:39:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREGG MERTON CARVED THE CRAP OUT OF PACER NOOREEN THE OTHER DAY AT MONTI  (Read 8328 times)
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2010, 08:56:12 PM »

wow. . . . .but it doesnt say exactly what it was that he did. . . . perhaps the reports are exaggerated?
Report to moderator   Logged

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2010, 09:00:43 PM »

wow. . . . .but it doesnt say exactly what it was that he did. . . . perhaps the reports are exaggerated?

With all due respect....

Quote from: Juice Junkies post
While driving # 7 ,  " NOREEN " , in the  10 th race on  8 / 30 / 2010 , you committed an act not in the best interests of racing  - 

excessive whipping .  In addition to the suspension, you are ordered to be enrolled in, or to have completed, an anger 

management program .  Failure to comply will result in denial of racing privileges upon return .  Full suspension .

What do you think excessive whipping and anger management mean?  He was angry about losing a bet and he took it out on a horse with no chance.  He was at Wal-Mart today begging for work.
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2010, 09:10:00 PM »

hey im just trying to make sense of this without being a witness to the event or jumping to conclusions. excessive whipping can be as simple as whipping after the wire or it can be as serious as what ya'll are saying he did...from my own experience i have learned that there are 3 sides to every story...his side, their side and the truth is USUALLY somewhere in the middle....although i will' admit the punishment (365 days reduced to 182) speaks volumes

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2010, 09:39:33 PM »

hey im just trying to make sense of this without being a witness to the event or jumping to conclusions. excessive whipping can be as simple as whipping after the wire or it can be as serious as what ya'll are saying he did...from my own experience i have learned that there are 3 sides to every story...his side, their side and the truth is USUALLY somewhere in the middle....although i will' admit the punishment (365 days reduced to 182) speaks volumes
Sorry to say Puppy,
but it's all true !!
FVRedhot

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2010, 10:04:58 PM »

I cheer for the handicapped swimmer to finish too and I don't make fun of the people with tears in their eyes, but defending Greg Merton is amazing!  That would be like defending Dan Noble. 
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2010, 10:10:59 PM »

I cheer for the handicapped swimmer to finish too and I don't make fun of the people with tears in their eyes, but defending Greg Merton is amazing!  That would be like defending Dan Noble. 

now now I find it admirable that she defended himto the end, but believe she has seen the light.  no need for these type of comparisons.
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2010, 10:12:45 PM »

im not defending anyone! just trying to figure out what is truth and what is bs. whn the hell is dan noble?

American Freedom

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2010, 10:28:25 PM »

now now I find it admirable that she defended himto the end, but believe she has seen the light.  no need for these type of comparisons.
Look Crack Head who the *** are you to talk about any one? I see you have now threatened mert do me a faver crack head why don't you and the crew just stop talking and come get ya some i dare ya son. You have know clue who knows who or what. Ill pay 100 bucks who confirms who you are and then we will see how big of a threating mouth you have, Remember just say no to drugs so this means stop it crack head
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:30:17 PM by OntheAttack » Report to moderator   Logged
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2010, 06:04:31 AM »

HERE IS THE PROOF (still wish someone would post the photos for you non believers)

G Merton is a rotten scumbag horse whipper, fact, period, end of sentence.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 06:36:12 AM »

G Merton is a rotten scumbag horse whipper, fact, period, end of sentence.
YONKERS 1 SPEAKS
DiAnotherDei

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2010, 08:26:40 AM »

Now I wasn't there, didn't see the horse or anything like that...I have heard in the past that Greg Merton is whip happy though. However, he drove one horse for my family a couple times and the horse never came in cut up or welted or anything (if he did, anyone who knows me would tell you he would have probably missed the next race or 2 LOL)...actually his being over cautious and checking our horse instead of asking him to keep going made our horse run...

Where are the pictures? Does the horse have welts as if it was purposely out of maliciousness beaten? If not, there is a very reasonable possibility that he actually hit the bike with the whip and the snapper caught swung around and hit a vein on the inside of the stifle area...they bleed like an SOB but in actuality it was not intentional but on occasion it can happen.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 08:32:28 AM by NeffiGirl1 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2010, 11:45:24 AM »

ok.....I feel better now...this morning I spoke with someone who was actually there. He assures me that this horse was NOT beaten....Greg did in fact hit her a couple times after the wire (not supposed to do) but this horse was NOT bleeding. he also said that they blew the whole Dustin Miller thing WAY out of proportion and that horse had a heart attack. Now I know that had Greg actually done this to the horse his wife would have had hid head on a silver platter!!..besides.....if this had happened the way you people are claiming would they not have had to turn him in to the sherriff on cruelty charges?

DiAnotherDei

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2010, 12:03:52 PM »

ok.....I feel better now...this morning I spoke with someone who was actually there. He assures me that this horse was NOT beaten....Greg did in fact hit her a couple times after the wire (not supposed to do) but this horse was NOT bleeding. he also said that they blew the whole Dustin Miller thing WAY out of proportion and that horse had a heart attack. Now I know that had Greg actually done this to the horse his wife would have had hid head on a silver platter!!..besides.....if this had happened the way you people are claiming would they not have had to turn him in to the sherriff on cruelty charges?
And yes, Dustin has many people who don't like him and people like to start shit...when his incident first happened, I came out and flat out asked him. He told me what happened the horse had his aorta burst...he did not die because of a beating.
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2010, 08:19:09 PM »

love how people bash others while hiding behind a screen name

JuiceJunkies

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2010, 09:25:17 PM »

love how people bash others while hiding behind a screen name

yANNO WHAT WE CAN BASH BECAUSE AGAIN AS i HAVE STATED THESE GUYS (MERTON IN THIS THREAD) GO OVET THE GOD DAMN LINE.

HE BEAT THE LIVING PISS OUT OF A HORSE BECAUSE HE LOST A BET.

HERE YOU SAY YOU TALKEDTO SOMEONE WHO SEEN IT, WATCH THE DAMN REPLAY YOU CAN PNLY SEE NOREEN 4 TIMES IN THE VIDEO AND EVERYTIME YOU SEE HER GREG IS HITTING HER.  EVEN 29 LENGTHS BEHIND AT THE WIRE AND HE WAS STILL WHIPPING HER ACROSSTHE LINE.

YOUR AWFULLY HIGH AND RIGHTOUS BUT WHEN YOUR FRIEND GREGGY GETS CAUGHT BETTENG AND SLASHING YOU GO GO TO HIS DEFENSE.

GET OFF THE DAMN PIPE AND PICK A SIDE OF THE FENCE.  THE MAN IS A DISGRACE AND THEY SHOULD HAVE TOOK HIS LICENSE COMPLETELY. 

NOW BASH THAT.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2010, 09:28:01 PM »

I hate these damn guys who whip on a horses and I want stronger whipping rules.
Do away with damn whips if you cant get a horse to go with out whipping the horse  the trainer and driver are not worth a shit.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2010, 09:31:34 PM »

I hate these damn guys who whip on a horses and I want stronger whipping rules.
Do away with damn whips if you cant get a horse to go with out whipping the horse  the trainer and driver are not worth a shit.

FUZZY I WONT GO THAT FAR BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT A GOOD WHIP USER, CAN GET ALOT OUT OF HIS HORSE.   BUT WHEN A GUY BEATS ONE JUST TO BEAT ONE HE SHOULD BE DIPPED IN A VAT OF 375 DEGREE VEGTABLE OIL AND SERVED TO THE BUZZARDS IN THE TOWN CENTER.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »

FUZZY I WONT GO THAT FAR BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT A GOOD WHIP USER, CAN GET ALOT OUT OF HIS HORSE.   BUT WHEN A GUY BEATS ONE JUST TO BEAT ONE HE SHOULD BE DIPPED IN A VAT OF 375 DEGREE VEGTABLE OIL AND SERVED TO THE BUZZARDS IN THE TOWN CENTER.

You are right Juice just got my fuzzybritches rufflled.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
American Freedom

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2010, 11:02:17 PM »

With all due respect....

What do you think excessive whipping and anger management mean?  He was angry about losing a bet and he took it out on a horse with no chance.  He was at Wal-Mart today begging for work.
You dumb azz that is not what happened, The horse was rank and when he tried turn the horse tried to kick him and would not go to the gate so he reached up and cracked her and then she tried to lay down the hole mile, did he hit her to many times " YES " but was he wrong who knows it's not for me to judge when a mans life is one the line maybe with a little drug testing on the horse it mite tell the hole story not just part of it. Every one knows some of the horse not all at monti are druged out of there mines and alot of tracks would you really think any less from some horses these days? we can go down the list of some of the drugs that are used if you wish and then you tell me

Remember you threatened mert id be more worried about my azz if i were you then what he did
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:04:47 PM by OntheAttack » Report to moderator   Logged
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2010, 11:10:29 PM »

I can't agree !
I was told he really went overboard for no reason other then frustration.
Abuse is never OK in my book !
Chitown Girl

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2010, 11:13:35 PM »

maybe with a little drug testing on the horse it mite tell the hole story not just part of it - That's from OnTheAttack

so you mean to tell me that because some crackhead trainer dopes up their horse, it's ok for this Merton douche to slice the hell out of a horse???  What is that about???  It's wrong NO MATTER WHAT!!!  Maybe he should take the whip to the trainer for putting him in that position, not the horse....
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2010, 11:20:27 PM »

none if you were there so no, your opinion does not matter. you have proven over and over that you jump to conclusions. show me photos of this bleeding horse and the i will apologize.

American Freedom

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2010, 11:21:49 PM »

I can't agree !
I was told he really went overboard for no reason other then frustration.
Abuse is never OK in my book !

Ok who told you? That may answer the ? I will never judge another man when his life is on the line i have seen way to much in racing. I can say what i or any one else would do if he or she was in fear of his or her life. I happen to no merts wife and son his hole family and i will say open if any thing happened to him he would be missed by many. again did he hit her to many times the answer has to be yes but why is the? Maybe john you need to handle some of the nut case's i have in the past to understand what it's like to understand what im saying and if you have then your post is uncalled for. Im not saying he may have whent over the edge all im saying is it gets a touch and go when your behinde a nut case. Maybe they should change the rule that when a horse refuses the gate or trie to lay down the horse should be taken out of the race for the safty of others in the race.
Chitown Girl

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2010, 11:24:11 PM »

none if you were there so no, your opinion does not matter. you have proven over and over that you jump to conclusions. show me photos of this bleeding horse and the i will apologize.

I think a 182 day suspension and anger management classes speak for itself....and you're right, I wasn't there.  But this is a topic I will NEVER defend someone on, especially when they receive a suspension.  Little Timmy Tetrick sliced up a horse of ours years ago, FOR NO REASON, and he's lucky I couldn't find him afterwards because I was gonna kill him.  The horse was winning the race easy and was the type of horse who didn't need a whip.  
American Freedom

« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2010, 11:25:44 PM »

maybe with a little drug testing on the horse it mite tell the hole story not just part of it - That's from OnTheAttack

so you mean to tell me that because some crackhead trainer dopes up their horse, it's ok for this Merton douche to slice the hell out of a horse???  What is that about???  It's wrong NO MATTER WHAT!!!  Maybe he should take the whip to the trainer for putting him in that position, not the horse....

I feel to drug a horse out of his mind is wrong they should not be fined but putm in jail just like if you got caught with a class a drug. But to blast a horses mind out and then ask a man to drive it with out him knowing you gota be kiding me here. remember they have no cover no seat belt nothing all they have is that whip to save there own lifes if need be.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: