Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 28, 2014, 03:55:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREGG MERTON CARVED THE CRAP OUT OF PACER NOOREEN THE OTHER DAY AT MONTI  (Read 8659 times)
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2010, 06:38:42 AM »

Report to moderator   Logged

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2010, 06:41:03 AM »

Can anyone email the pictures to someone who knows how to post them.  This guy needs to be stopped.  Wow he went to work on Noreen and the poor thing didnot deserve it.  All cuz he was betting...
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2010, 06:44:21 AM »

Can anyone email the pictures to someone who knows how to post them.  This guy needs to be stopped.  Wow he went to work on Noreen and the poor thing didnot deserve it.  All cuz he was betting...
CHRIS LONG AND BETWITH DO THE SAME THING,IM HOPEING THEY ARE NEXT
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 08:24:47 AM »

Hard to believe someone could inflict that many wounds on a Horse !!!
 censor censor
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2010, 08:26:43 AM »

Hard to believe someone could inflict that many wounds on a Horse !!!
 censor censor
SHOULD BE PUBLICLY CAINED
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 08:55:41 AM »

SHOULD BE PUBLICLY CAINED
That Too !!
BabyFireFly

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010, 04:10:34 PM »

Just talked to the judges at Saratoga....he's out on a 180 day suspension.
nicolm

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2010, 05:15:56 PM »

he can think on it for 180days and come back on probation next times
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 05:37:27 PM »

head shake head shake

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 06:27:36 PM »

all this cuz he was betting....if he just did his job he would be fine but he had to try and make a buck
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 06:41:16 PM »

all this cuz he was betting....if he just did his job he would be fine but he had to try and make a buck

speculation

FVRedhot

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »

The guy is a walking ***...FACT!  If you have ever talked to him and looked at him closely you know exactly what I'm talking about.  And if you do not agree, then I feel SO sorry for you, because you must be accustomed to a much lower level and class person than I am.   For that I am quite sorry.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »

speculation

its true.  a few of the guys are planning on taking care of greg too he won't come back with such anger and hate towards the animals.  this abuse was uncalled for. 

greg your on notice...the boys are looking for ya.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2010, 11:10:42 PM »

its true.  a few of the guys are planning on taking care of greg too he won't come back with such anger and hate towards the animals.  this abuse was uncalled for. 

greg your on notice...the boys are looking for ya.
HES TRAILER PARK TRASH
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2010, 05:11:13 AM »

pupparazzi    what is so hard to believe???if you were at monticello.. he has had more whipping violations than most ten guys.. you need to get your head out of the clouds!!!
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2010, 05:39:44 AM »

i have no idea what violations he may or may not have had. i haven't been around monti in many many years. what i do know is this does not sound like the Greg I know. And if true then he deserves his punishment and I am very dissapointed in him. But to threaten harm on him is just as dispicable. two wrongs don't make a right! His wife and young child should not have to worry that some vengance seeker is going to be lurking around the corner. IF this is true then let the powers that be handle it....that is what they are there for. that's all i have to say on this matter....

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2010, 06:21:37 AM »

i have no idea what violations he may or may not have had. i haven't been around monti in many many years. what i do know is this does not sound like the Greg I know. And if true then he deserves his punishment and I am very dissapointed in him. But to threaten harm on him is just as dispicable. two wrongs don't make a right! His wife and young child should not have to worry that some vengance seeker is going to be lurking around the corner. IF this is true then let the powers that be handle it....that is what they are there for. that's all i have to say on this matter....
I THOUGHT YOU USED TO BE A HORSE LOVER LIKE US
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2010, 06:36:18 AM »

will always be a horselover....I still don't know if this is even true. like i said...if it IS true then let the powers that be take care if it and let him tAke his punishment. but don't sit here and threaten harm on the man when you don't even have the balls to say who you are. IF what you say is true then at least it was caught and dealt with....unlike the person i saw beat a horse in the head with a burr headpole in the paddock at monti in front of the glass where spectators saw and no ine (myself included cu i was chicken) said anything at all !! 180 days is not enough for this offense unless it is in a jail cell....JMO.....again....IF it is even true...no matter who it is.

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2010, 06:38:25 AM »

will always be a horselover....I still don't know if this is even true. like i said...if it IS true then let the powers that be take care if it and let him tAke his punishment. but don't sit here and threaten harm on the man when you don't even have the balls to say who you are. IF what you say is true then at least it was caught and dealt with....unlike the person i saw beat a horse in the head with a burr headpole in the paddock at monti in front of the glass where spectators saw and no ine (myself included cu i was chicken) said anything at all !! 180 days is not enough for this offense unless it is in a jail cell....JMO.....again....IF it is even true...no matter who it is.
YOU MUST REALLY LOVE GREGG OR ARE YOU WINGS71?
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2010, 06:49:15 AM »

be nice piggy!

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2010, 06:55:28 AM »

be nice piggy!
YOU GOT IT.WE ARE ARE ON SAME TEAM thumbs up
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2010, 07:30:15 AM »

As long as he has been in this game, looking over your shoulder is second nature.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »

HERE IS THE PROOF (still wish someone would post the photos for you non believers)

Quote from: NYSRWB web site
Isssuing Location  :

Issuance Date  :

Monticello Raceway & Mighty M Gaming

September  2 ,  2010

Violation Location  :

Date of Occurrence  :

August  30 ,  2010

GREGORY MERTON

( Licensee )

( Licensed As )

1366419 - 2010

( New York State Racing License Number )

Monticello Raceway & Mighty M Gaming

Notice Number  :  MR  94 - 2010

TRAINER - DRIVER

You are hereby notified that  :

Having appeared before a representative of the New York State Racing and Wagering Board, and waived your right to 

appeal, and the Board considering the circumstances, Your suspension is reduced from three hundred sixty - five  ( 365 )  to 

one hundred eighty - two  ( 182 )  Days, September  2 ,  2010  through March  2 ,  2011 .   You are eligible to participate on 

3 / 3 / 2011 .

New York Harness Racing Rule Invoked  :  4119 . 9 ( a ) ,  4117 . 8 ( c ) ,  4105 . 8 ( c )

While driving # 7 ,  " NOREEN " , in the  10 th race on  8 / 30 / 2010 , you committed an act not in the best interests of racing  - 

excessive whipping .  In addition to the suspension, you are ordered to be enrolled in, or to have completed, an anger 

management program .  Failure to comply will result in denial of racing privileges upon return .  Full suspension .

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2010, 09:44:50 AM »

HERE IS THE PROOF (still wish someone would post the photos for you non believers)

WHERES WINGS71 ON THIS SITUATION?
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2010, 09:45:21 AM »

PIGLAND ALWAYS BREAKS THE NEWS
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: