Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 03:20:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just so you zeetardos know  (Read 4044 times)
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2010, 12:25:50 PM »

Well, possibly, as he does seem to possess unnatural knowledge of what went on in our political thread for a name who didn't participate there, and he sure does argue just the same as one of those dishonest reactionary righties.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Still think he's some low and possibly plague-carrying vermin professional troublecauser who slunk over from the ***, though, as he sure arrived with a bone to pick with page, and immediately started battling others, as he does to this day.

Once you can no longer defend the outrageous statements you've made you resort to name calling.  Classic move.

Whomever writes your material should be fired.  Probably the same goof whom updates your website.
Report to moderator   Logged
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2010, 12:27:37 PM »

I still want to know that since you claim to root for both horses are you also caling yourself a ***?  You'd have to if your first claim is true.

laughing guy laughing guy ..i root for alot of horses....but it takes a special type of 'fan' to be a ***....i'm not even close...and.....even you in all your big mouthed know it all glory....don't make the cut....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2010, 12:31:06 PM »

I will be out back and on Sunday will be at the BBQ.

ok.....and i find you....how? pm me with a phone number, unless this is catch and i may still have it, but not sure, so send it again

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2010, 12:33:06 PM »

Amazing. Explain explain explain what constitutes a ***, and here's Big Mouth OTB the Dishonest ignoing it all like usual, and trying to equate it with simple Z fandom or someone who roots for Z.  doh

He really is the ghost of Buffalo Boy with those arguments.

Carry on pulling the strings, mare. I gotta run.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy ..i root for alot of horses....but it takes a special type of 'fan' to be a ***....i'm not even close...and.....even you in all your big mouthed know it all glory....don't make the cut....

Gee why not?  You make the blanket statement about z-tards so who do you include?
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2010, 12:35:18 PM »

ok.....and i find you....how? pm me with a phone number, unless this is catch and i may still have it, but not sure, so send it again

I don't give out phone numbers to complete strangers....who would?
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2010, 12:35:53 PM »

Amazing. Explain explain explain what constitutes a ***, and here's Big Mouth OTB the Dishonest ignoing it all like usual, and trying to equate it with simple Z fandom or someone who roots for Z.  doh

He really is the ghost of Buffalo Boy with those arguments.

Carry on pulling the strings, mare. I gotta run.

Ready to explain about restricted races yet?
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2010, 12:40:04 PM »

Sorry pal, it's the truth which you can't handle.

You just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber every time you open your mouth.

Just like when you call out Zenyatta for running in "restricted" races.  By your definition the Preakness is also a "restricted" race that RA ran in but of course a biased man like yourself just can't bring yourself to admit it when you're wrong.

any race with age and/or sex limitations is a RESTRICTED race......

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2010, 12:42:46 PM »

Gee why not?  You make the blanket statement about z-tards so who do you include?

Mel, trossie, steve...so far maroon

OTB

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2010, 12:44:34 PM »

Right, but he never condemns RA for running in a race like that only Zenyatta.

Also, that means every race in North America is a restricted race.  Do you realize what you are agreeing to here?
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2010, 12:45:40 PM »

I don't give out phone numbers to complete strangers....who would?

well, um let's see...if someone on this forum i felt was not a serial killer, and offered to buy a me a drink in a public place...and i don't know what that person looks like....yea....i gave my number to HV...who was a stranger....i'm still alive....relax otb....it's just a drink at the track in my backyard....be fun to chat in person about racing.....unless you are  chicken chicken chicken

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2010, 12:54:00 PM »

Also, that means every race in North America is a restricted race.  Do you realize what you are agreeing to here?

oh no....i'd say it's 50-50 on a sex restriction.....the triple crown classics are OPEN TO 3 YR OLDS......it does not day 'colts, geldings, and ridglings' only...and any 3 n up not stating a sex....is open to any horse eligible by wins, etc....2 yr old stakes restrict by age/sex ....3 yr olds..have filly races and 'open' races.... maidens...older than 2....either state the female sex or they don't....but all tracks write their races they way they want them so their stable area can fill them.... sans the stakes which have pre set criteria....

SandyLoam

« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2010, 01:32:58 PM »

Alpha Mare,
I sense your frustration from way back in the beginning of the thread and I agree with it. But I can sense you don't really want to pull against Zenyatta. Losing fair and square? That's racing. But don't think a loss by Zenyatta will humble and shut the mouths of the spewers. 'Tain't gonna happen. There's a difference between wagering against a horse and professing some level of hatred toward a horse. The latter, in the end, has less to do with the horse than it does the typist.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2010, 01:42:13 PM »

You bring up a point there about wagering and in looking back on it I'm not sure I've bet more than one or two races involving these mares and I can assure you I have not bet on them.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2010, 01:58:20 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2010, 01:59:28 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Moron, that makes every race except for a low level claimer a restricted race.  Do you even watch horse racing?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2010, 02:11:26 PM »

Quote from: OTB on Today at 12:44:34 PM

oh no....i'd say it's 50-50 on a sex restriction.....the triple crown classics are OPEN TO 3 YR OLDS......it does not day 'colts, geldings, and ridglings' only...and any 3 n up not stating a sex....is open to any horse eligible by wins, etc....2 yr old stakes restrict by age/sex ....3 yr olds..have filly races and 'open' races.... maidens...older than 2....either state the female sex or they don't....but all tracks write their races they way they want them so their stable area can fill them.... sans the stakes which have pre set criteria....

Man, that OTB just never gets it. I've decided OTB stands for One Thick Brick.  bang head

Besides his flaming ignorance on the subject of "restricted", as in "female only", as opposed to "open" (e.g., Hollywood Gold Cup, Pacific Classic, DWC, etc), if I told him once I told him 100 times the reason I don't "condemn" RA for any of the same things I "condemn" Z for is that we have an entire thundering herd of z-tards on this forum to deal with RA. doh My job is Zenyatta.

Wah wah wah, mean old clockerterry only talks smack about Zenyatta.  Cry Cry Cry Sounds like niatroll with that weak sister sob.

Of course, if one wants to play that game, one could also "condemn" The Brick for never leveling any of the same "condemnations" at the z-tards for their own one-sidedness that he does at me. Where's all that same righteous indignation from The Brick for all those mean things they say about RA? Wah wah wah. Or his like insults of the z-tards? But of course, he'll never do that, because The Brick himself is entirely one-sided, and a hypocrite to boot.   
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »

Nobody gets it except biased outdated website clockerterry.  You get it so well that you've made the following statements:

Gloria de Campeao is a she

Zenyatta has been mismanaged

Zenyatta only runs restricted races

Yep, you're a genius alright.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2010, 02:28:43 PM »

Moron, that makes every race except for a low level claimer a restricted race.  Do you even watch horse racing?

no, it doesn't.....if it's a '3 and up' and  doesn't mention a sex allowance or a win condition..well, any horse can run in it if the connections want .....

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2010, 02:32:21 PM »

Nobody gets it except biased outdated website clockerterry.  You get it so well that you've made the following statements:

Gloria de Campeao is a she

Zenyatta has been mismanaged

Zenyatta only runs restricted races

Yep, you're a genius alright.

we cleared up the 'gloria' sex thing..still waiting to  hear about the 'alysheba' one...

Zen has not been mismanaged...she has been managed to perfection to keep her unbeaten record intact....

EXCEPT for the BC classic last yr...YES...zen has raced in only SEX RESTRICTED  f/m races.....what' so hard about that to grasp??

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2010, 02:32:22 PM »

no, it doesn't.....if it's a '3 and up' and  doesn't mention a sex allowance or a win condition..well, any horse can run in it if the connections want .....

"Every race but a low level claimer?" Where does this clown get his alleged horse racing knowledge?  screwy

And I thought Gloria de Campaeo was a deadly gaffe.   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2010, 02:37:58 PM »

"Every race but a low level claimer?" Where does this clown get his alleged horse racing knowledge?  screwy

And I thought Gloria de Campaeo was a deadly gaffe.   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Years back at the Great Barrington fair there was a claiming race that had a 2 year old...in fact two of them, racing against older horses.  I may still have the form tucked away in the attic.

Where do you get your knowledge from ***?  Oh that's right, you have none.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »

Zen has not been mismanaged...she has been managed to perfection to keep her unbeaten record intact....

Their attempt to back into HOY last year with a powder puff campaign was mismanaged, and the results bear that out. It's a fact. She did not win. That's the only "mismanaged" I've ever talked about with her.

EXCEPT for the BC classic last yr...YES...zen has raced in only SEX RESTRICTED  f/m races.....what' so hard about that to grasp??

And continues to do so, despite being the BC Classic champ and supposed best horse to ever look through a bridle.

And now, on top of everything else, the mean old Brick thinks he's putting a dagger in my heart because a website is out, of date, too?

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy What a desperate, pathetic goof.

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2010, 03:17:08 PM »

Years back at the Great Barrington fair there was a claiming race that had a 2 year old...in fact two of them, racing against older horses.  I may still have the form tucked away in the attic.

well bring it this weekend !  lol...that is surely bizarre cause 2 yr olds never run out of their age restriction..but...as i posted before....the track can write it's races as it sees fit to fill them.....

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2010, 03:19:08 PM »

And now, on top of everything else, the mean old Brick thinks he's putting a dagger in my heart because a website is out, of date, too?

you have a website?? is that what you do down stairs all night after i go up to bed?? laughing guy laughing guy

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: