Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 10:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just so you zeetardos know  (Read 4129 times)
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2010, 09:31:11 AM »

OTB......read the threads posted by the zeetardos after she lost sunday......they were THRILLED she lost.....if that ain't rooting for her to lose, i don't know what is......but im classier than that.....i already posted i hope they are crying their eyes out on classic day as blame gets his picture taken.,....i won't stoop to their low level and start a thread about whata pig zenyatta is cause she lost.....

I believe that those gloating about the loss were doing so because clockerterry and his big mouth have done nothing but condemn the other mare, Zenyatta and his ridiculous statements came back to haunt him.

Let's face it, the best thing for the game would be if Zenyatta, RA, DMC and Blind Luck were all at the top of their game and squared off in the Ladies classic.....or even the Beldame.
Report to moderator   Logged
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2010, 09:38:29 AM »

I believe that those gloating about the loss were doing so because clockerterry and his big mouth have done nothing but condemn the other mare, Zenyatta and his ridiculous statements came back to haunt him.

Let's face it, the best thing for the game would be if Zenyatta, RA, DMC and Blind Luck were all at the top of their game and squared off in the Ladies classic.....or even the Beldame.

OTB, you are correct. Lots of them RA-TARDS were running their mouths last year, however, most of them realized they were fooled. You have 3 left that have very limited horse knowledge that try to keep up the fight. As time goes on they prove they are a gluten for punishment. Their words are hollow when the horse we back is 18-0 with 12 Grade 1's. She also took on the best female in the country (on dirt) in only her 4th start. thumbs up
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2010, 09:42:58 AM »

She won the Preakness.

According to clockerterry's standards that is a restricted race so it can't be a classic.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2010, 09:50:41 AM »

According to clockerterry's standards that is a restricted race so it can't be a classic.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2010, 09:57:32 AM »

As time goes on they prove they are a gluten for punishment.

Barn to Wire line of the year!
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2010, 10:05:12 AM »

You have a short memory, the line of the year was when I told you RA was not the horse you were hooting about earlier.  Wink
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2010, 10:12:21 AM »

Rachel Alexandra will be remembered, mel4600.

Really? Maybe she will be remembered for the wrong reasons. I know I won't forget her. Just think about that for a while. laughing guy
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2010, 10:17:01 AM »

But according to Andy Beyer that would be "beneath Rachels dignity"......oh wait, only if Zenyatta was entered vs. the boys in the Classic would racing the girls on friday be beneath her.

Still trying to learn if that comment was said tounge-in-cheek.

The more you bet...the more you win
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2010, 10:17:52 AM »

Ah, that Mel and his illiteracy. Always good for a laugh.  laughing guy

Kind of surprising it was a two syllable word he stumbled on this time, though. Usually he handles those fairly well.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »

Ah, that Mel and his illiteracy. Always good for a laugh.  laughing guy

Kind of surprising it was a two syllable word he stumbled on this time, though. Usually he handles those fairly well.

This fool questioning literacy??  The man who insisted Gloria de Campeao was a filly?  The man who claims certain grade 1 races are restricted races?  The man who claimed Zenyatta has been mismanaged?

Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2010, 10:23:17 AM »

You have a short memory, the line of the year was when I told you RA was not the horse you were hooting about earlier.  Wink

I'm sorry. It's mean spirited to make fun of a misspelling. Gluten, as you probably know, is a part of grain. Glutens for punishment was humorous.

I'm not going to address the substance of your recent posts in this thread (because there is none) but i do apologize for being part of the insult chain.
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2010, 10:24:23 AM »

This fool questioning literacy??  The man who insisted Gloria de Campeao was a filly?  The man who claims certain grade 1 races are restricted races?  The man who claimed Zenyatta has been mismanaged?

What I question is your understanding of the word, 'literacy.'
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2010, 10:29:05 AM »

But according to Andy Beyer that would be "beneath Rachels dignity"......oh wait, only if Zenyatta was entered vs. the boys in the Classic would racing the girls on friday be beneath her.

Still trying to learn if that comment was said tounge-in-cheek.

Hard to tell exactly what that story was about.

I see no harm or shame in RA racing in the Ladies Classic even if Z 's connections do not *** out and she goes in the big one. The whole world just watched RA shorten up appreciably at the very end of a 1-1/4 race. In the Classic you'll likely have the Quality Roads and so on out there on there on the front end, and he's a stronger speed horse than LAT. Just another scenario for a killing pace duel. Why even bother?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2010, 10:33:06 AM »

Or, for that matter 'honesty', as I see from your quote he's still running with his fabrication that I said Z has been "mis-managed". Or how about 'hypocrite' regarding that gender gaffe, as he's yet to say anything to his circus ring-leader Mel about that great filly Alysheba?
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2010, 10:35:25 AM »

Barring someone else vastly improving in the next 65 days, Rachel would be about 7/2 in the betting, imho.  She figures well in that group.

OTB

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »

Literacy coming from the word literate which is the ability to read, write and understand.  Therefore the opposite is illiterate which means you do not have those abilities.  Read his statements and you will see.

Perhaps a little education would help you as well.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2010, 10:40:28 AM »

I'm sorry. It's mean spirited to make fun of a misspelling. Gluten, as you probably know, is a part of grain. Glutens for punishment was humorous.

I'm not going to address the substance of your recent posts in this thread (because there is none) but i do apologize for being part of the insult chain.

No problem, I enjoy humor even when I am on the receiving end. You really do make a good comedian. You make me laugh just as hard here as I do when I read your DRF articles.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy Wink
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2010, 10:41:17 AM »

Or, for that matter 'honesty', as I see from your quote he's still running with his fabrication that I said Z has been "mis-managed". Or how about 'hypocrite' regarding that gender gaffe, as he's yet to say anything to his circus ring-leader Mel about that great filly Alysheba?

When you say it it's just a gender gaffe, when someone else says it's a three ring circus?

You failed to read anything about Gloria de Campeao BEFORE you opened your yap and anointed him the greatest filly on the filly earth.

You were told a million times and asked about how a horse who then was 16 for 16 with $6 million made was mismanaged and all you could do was post chickens and say she ran in restricted races.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »

Barring someone else vastly improving in the next 65 days, Rachel would be about 7/2 in the betting, imho.  She figures well in that group.

It would be a good race.

But, as I'm sure you you know, with horses, anything at all can happen in 65 days. There's no guarantee either one of our current subjects even makes it to the gate.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »

Grinder,

Are you talking about the Ladies Classic?  If all four were at the top of their games I think she would be less than that as many feel she is unbeatable at Churchill Downs.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2010, 10:46:07 AM »

You failed to read anything about Gloria de Campeao BEFORE you opened your yap and anointed him the greatest filly on the filly earth.

Clocker knows a male when he sees one!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »

I sure hope mel isn't wasting his time behind behind all those ignores arguing about something, when he should be watching that tape about the difference between boy and girl horses.

Man, it feels so intelligent to repeat that, ad infinitum.
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2010, 11:02:57 AM »

Grinder,

Are you talking about the Ladies Classic?  If all four were at the top of their games I think she would be less than that as many feel she is unbeatable at Churchill Downs.
  Yes, OTB.  I may be generous at 7/2.  No more than that for sure, and probably 2-1.

OTB

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2010, 11:12:25 AM »

Yes, OTB.  I may be generous at 7/2.  No more than that for sure, and probably 2-1.
If all four of those mares compete in the race and we assume all are in top form I'd like to see what you think the off odds would be on each horse.

Good topic.
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2010, 11:35:25 AM »

I would go this way........

1. Blind Luck 6/5
2. Zenyatta  7/5
3. Devil May Care 2-1
4. Rachel Alexandra 5/2

I may have Devil May Care too low, she is a small-ish filly and not sure she could stalk and go by these in the lane, which seems to be her preferred trip. Rachel, if she could keep herself off the pace would be tough, but really can't see her winning it, even with a dream trip.

Pretty sure the top two are the top two.   

What say you , OTB?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: