Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 06:16:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just so you zeetardos know  (Read 3915 times)
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« on: August 31, 2010, 10:25:02 PM »

I love racing  and horses, i love good horses, i love the 'always hits the board but never wins' nybred n/w of 1 other than' my friend owns......WHY do you people root  for RA to lose?? she's not 1 1/4 ability...we all knew that.....her connections knew that....but they had to find out for sure.......she was a GREAT 3 yr old.....not the same this yr.....her fans accept it...why can't you guys??? it is what it is......and i never root for a good horse, especially  champion horse, to get beat......but know what?? after this last show of bad behavior towards an innocent horse who runs her eyeballs out every time......whether you like it or not.....i hope to hell that zenyatta gets crushed in the classic..just to shut you up once and for all!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:27:01 PM by Alpha Mare » Report to moderator   Logged

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 10:48:29 PM »

Mare now you are talking out the side of your mouth girl dont take it our on the Queen Zen. I have always been behind you Mare but now you are becoming the thing you hate most. I am your buddy and when you need a good laugh Ill be their. Horse dont know what kind of race they are in they just want to race.
Mare this just isnt you.
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 10:52:36 PM »

I love racing  and horses, i love good horses, i love the 'always hits the board but never wins' nybred n/w of 1 other than' my friend owns......WHY do you people root  for RA to lose?? she's not 1 1/4 ability...we all knew that.....her connections knew that....but they had to find out for sure.......she was a GREAT 3 yr old.....not the same this yr.....her fans accept it...why can't you guys??? it is what it is......and i never root for a good horse, especially  champion horse, to get beat......but know what?? after this last show of bad behavior towards an innocent horse who runs her eyeballs out every time......whether you like it or not.....i hope to hell that zenyatta gets crushed in the classic..just to shut you up once and for all!

Classic? She's probably going to lose her next race.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 10:55:03 PM »

Or if the track is wet she will scratch with a mysterious late injury
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 10:57:26 PM »

Or if the track is wet she will scratch with a mysterious late injury

If the incomprehensible airline schedules or the dark, foreboding Rocky Mountains have not stymied their every effort to get her to Churchill in the first place.
thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 11:01:47 PM »

Classic? She's probably going to lose her next race.

You don't even know where she is running next, who she will be running against or anything else. Put your money where your mouth is if you are so sure. No chance of that, you just love running your jawbone. You are hands down the most pathetic, pot stirring little *** on here. You simply can't resist the urge to take shots at her.I honestly think you need professional help. I'm serious.
alydar66

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 11:08:15 PM »

Zenyatta will not be entered in any race that she could possibly loose. The most important think for the connections is to keep the undefeated record intact. She will not race in the Classic unless she is 115%. They will do nothing that will jeopardize that perfect record. 4-1 is pretty low on a horse that's probably 50-50 whether the horse will even show up and is certainly seems to be going in the wrong direction.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 11:08:33 PM »

Mare now you are talking out the side of your mouth girl dont take it our on the Queen Zen. I have always been behind you Mare but now you are becoming the thing you hate most. I am your buddy and when you need a good laugh Ill be their. Horse dont know what kind of race they are in they just want to race.
Mare this just isnt you.

thanks, fuzzy...and no, it's not me....but this one time.....i'm stepping outside the box!

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 11:09:18 PM »

Zenyatta will not be entered in any race that she could possibly loose. The most important think for the connections is to keep the undefeated record intact. She will not race in the Classic unless she is 115%. They will do nothing that will jeopardize that perfect record. 4-1 is pretty low on a horse that's probably 50-50 whether the horse will even show up and is certainly seems to be going in the wrong direction.

Give this poster a prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trophy trophy trophy

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 11:11:06 PM »

You don't even know where she is running next, who she will be running against or anything else. Put your money where your mouth is if you are so sure. No chance of that, you just love running your jawbone. You are hands down the most pathetic, pot stirring little *** on here. You simply can't resist the urge to take shots at her.I honestly think you need professional help. I'm serious.

yea we do, tb.....the 'zenyatta- aka ladies secret' at hollywood pk against the usual calif powder puff suspects.....that was announced awhile ago......

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 11:22:45 PM »

Someone needs professional help for talking smack about a RACE HORSE?

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 11:24:30 PM »

yea we do, tb.....the 'zenyatta- aka ladies secret' at hollywood pk against the usual calif powder puff suspects.....that was announced awhile ago......

Now that you mention that mare, you're right, I do remember that. It doesn't change my point about terry, are the entries posted? Other than the race, what case can he make for saying she will lose? She hasn't lost yet so it can't be past performance, could it possibly be he just can't pass up a chance to besmirch Zenyatta. The man needs help, period.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 11:24:39 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

'hubby'..i was thinking the same thing....but you beat me to the computer.... laughing guy

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 11:27:01 PM »

Now that you mention that mare, you're right, I do remember that. It doesn't change my point about terry, are the entries posted? Other than the race, what case can he make for saying she will lose? She hasn't lost yet so it can't be past performance, could it possibly be he just can't pass up a chance to besmirch Zenyatta. The man needs help, period.

he needs as much help as the zeetardos do.........if you notice most all the ra threads bashing her loss sunday were started by zeetards....he's just giving it back....like most of us do.....it's part of the BTW 'game'.......if i want serious racing talk, i post on my other forum......

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 11:27:16 PM »

'hubby'..i was thinking the same thing....but you beat me to the computer.... laughing guy

We'd better let Steve, Mel, and niatroll know they better keep a sharp eye out for men in white coats carrying a big butterfly net.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »

he needs as much help as the zeetardos do.........if you notice most all the ra threads bashing her loss sunday were started by zeetards....he's just giving it back....like most of us do.....it's part of the BTW 'game'.......if i want serious racing talk, i post on my other forum......

Anyone taking any of this seriously is who really needs professional help.  screwy
thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 11:29:07 PM »

Yes I honestly believe you do. The problem is it has become an obsession for you, there are many posters on here who never "talk smack" about race horses. You on the other hand can't pass up a chance to do so. The topic isn't the problem, the lack of ability to keep yourself from doing it is the problem. And I am serious.
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 11:29:26 PM »

horse
Whether or not Z is the greatest horse ever to step in to a pair of race plates is yet to be known. You have to hand it to her trainer however for keeping this mare in superb form (mentally and physically) and for picking out the races for her to compete in. I still believe that had Z ran as a 3 yr old in the exact same campaign that RA did that she would not be undefeated. IMHO
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 11:31:26 PM »

horse
Whether or not Z is the greatest horse ever to step in to a pair of race plates is yet to be known. You have to hand it to her trainer however for keeping this mare in superb form (mentally and physically) and for picking out the races for her to compete in. I still believe that had Z ran as a 3 yr old in the exact same campaign that RA did that she would not be undefeated. IMHO

i concur...great post!  trophy

thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 11:31:57 PM »

We'd better let Steve, Mel, and niatroll know they better keep a sharp eye out for men in white coats carrying a big butterfly net.

LOL, It could be a group therapy thing that is true!!
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 11:33:08 PM »

Yes I honestly believe you do. The problem is it has become an obsession for you, there are many posters on here who never "talk smack" about race horses. You on the other hand can't pass up a chance to do so. The topic isn't the problem, the lack of ability to keep yourself from doing it is the problem. And I am serious.

TB.......relax, it's ok...you're more upset than the zeetards he argues with!  i guess i need to give him decaf from now on....lol.......enjoy this place ....it's the best entertainment you can get for free Smiley

thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 11:37:30 PM »

horse

I agree with you sport, my stance has always been, I'm pretty sure if you tried hard enough you can get any horse beat. But why should that be the goal of her connections? Of course it shouldn't be, and her handlers should be congratulated for a magnificent job of handling her. She is obviously sound, happy and still going strong as a 6 year old. My hats off to them!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 11:38:57 PM »

TB.......relax, it's ok...you're more upset than the zeetards he argues with!  i guess i need to give him decaf from now on....lol.......enjoy this place ....it's the best entertainment you can get for free Smiley

My opinion precisely.  thumbs up

And, now that I see we've managed, once again, to transform thoroughbred into a hypertensive, quivering mass of goo over smack talk about a damn RACE HORSE, I think my work for the day is done here, and it's time to retire, or at least read a book. Keep them in line, mare.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 11:40:49 PM »

And, now that I see we've managed, once again, to transform thoroughbred into a hypertensive, quivering mass of goo over smack talk about a damn RACE HORSE, I think my work for the day is done here, and it's time to retire, or at least read a book. Keep them in line, mare.

me?Huh i have to work in the morning,..i'm going to bed...g'night all!

thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »

Yeah terry great job! I can assure you there is nothing that means less to me than you do. A free night of pointing out the sad reality of you is entertaining for me. Sleep well in that delusional little world of yours.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: