Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 03:40:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just so you zeetardos know  (Read 4253 times)
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2010, 11:37:18 AM »

I would go this way........

1. Blind Luck 6/5
2. Zenyatta  7/5
3. Devil May Care 2-1
4. Rachel Alexandra 5/2

I may have Devil May Care too low, she is a small-ish filly and not sure she could stalk and go by these in the lane, which seems to be her preferred trip. Rachel, if she could keep herself off the pace would be tough, but really can't see her winning it, even with a dream trip.

Pretty sure the top two are the top two.   

What say you , OTB?

Very interesting my friend.

I go this way...and these are off odds:

Zenyatta 3/5
RA          9/5
Blind Luck 5/1
DMC        10/1
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2010, 11:37:26 AM »

I would go this way........

1. Blind Luck 6/5
2. Zenyatta  7/5
3. Devil May Care 2-1
4. Rachel Alexandra 5/2

I may have Devil May Care too low, she is a small-ish filly and not sure she could stalk and go by these in the lane, which seems to be her preferred trip. Rachel, if she could keep herself off the pace would be tough, but really can't see her winning it, even with a dream trip.

Pretty sure the top two are the top two.   

What say you , OTB?

There would sure have to be a lot of other horses in the race to support 4 that low.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2010, 11:38:58 AM »

I believe that those gloating about the loss were doing so because clockerterry and his big mouth have done nothing but condemn the other mare, Zenyatta and his ridiculous statements came back to haunt him.

Let's face it, the best thing for the game would be if Zenyatta, RA, DMC and Blind Luck were all at the top of their game and squared off in the Ladies classic.....or even the Beldame.

umm...no....they  gloated when she lost and didn't say a peep when she won....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2010, 11:40:04 AM »

There would sure have to be a lot of other horses in the race to support 4 that low.
And I should mention, that the next horse up the odds ladder would have to be 15-1 +.  I do think however thats close to how the public would bet it.  You'd have those four below 4-1 and everything else at 15, 30 and 99-1.

The more you bet...the more you win
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2010, 11:42:26 AM »

Really? Maybe she will be remembered for the wrong reasons. I know I won't forget her. Just think about that for a while. laughing guy

yea mel, kinda hard to forget a THREE YR OLD FILLY  who won a Triple crown classic race, the haskell and the woodward all against the boys.....

OTB

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2010, 11:43:19 AM »

And I should mention, that the next horse up the odds ladder would have to be 15-1 +.  I do think however thats close to how the public would bet it.  You'd have those four below 4-1 and everything else at 15, 30 and 99-1.

I agree and I also think it would draw at least another 4 horses.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2010, 11:43:53 AM »

The man who insisted Gloria de Campeao was a filly? 

Mel posted ALYSHEBA was a mare last night as welll.....

OTB

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2010, 11:45:49 AM »

Not true.  When she won the Monmouth race most pointed out the total setup of the race with the distance and date change.  When she won in Kentucky several people responded to your SHE'S BAAAACK thread by saying that she looked very good but the competition was certainly not that tough.  When she won the Woodward the only thing anyone could do was congratulate her on a great performance.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2010, 11:47:07 AM »

Mel posted ALYSHEBA was a mare last night as welll.....

I was talking about clockerterry's big uninformed mouth.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2010, 11:51:05 AM »

I was talking about clockerterry's big uninformed mouth.

Be careful you are talking about ALPHA'S recently wedded husaband.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2010, 11:53:58 AM »

You failed to read anything about Gloria de Campeao BEFORE you opened your yap and anointed him the greatest filly on the filly earth.

Some people had never HEARD of Gloria de Campo before the DWC...but EVERYONE on this board has heard of and knows who ALYSHEBA is......so don't even try to say it's the same thing....not even close!  and gee, MEL of all people should know all about Alysheba as he won the CLASSIC.....the thing that mel dotes on... laughing guy.....

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »

Not true.  When she won the Monmouth race most pointed out the total setup of the race with the distance and date change.  When she won in Kentucky several people responded to your SHE'S BAAAACK thread by saying that she looked very good but the competition was certainly not that tough.  When she won the Woodward the only thing anyone could do was congratulate her on a great performance.

and they still tore her apart for the 'bad' competition, etc.....so ra's fans like to tear zen's  weak cali competition apart as well......what's good for one.....otb..you're a newbie of sorts ....don't even get in the middle....they didn't root against her last yr.....just this yr cause she beat their queen in the HOTY voting...by ALOT.....and you seem like a smart guy.....it was a no brainer....a 3 yr old filly who beat the boys 3 times, won a triple crown classic, beat older males , set the stakes record in the mother goose while winning in a hand ride by 19....yea zen was undefeated....but up until the bcup, she raced a strictly cali poly *** campaign against very little....she won the classic over dirt and turf horses on syth.....this yr will be a diff story...in the chilly , damp, fading light of churchill downs....oh and i hope it's in the slop......lol .....all this ra hating started after HOTY was announced.....can you say the zeetards are sore losers??? they are more upset about that, to this day....that zen's connections are....hmm...i wonder how upset they'll be when blame wins his next gr 1 and the classic and gets HOTY cause he beat the likes of QR , Battle plan, etc.....as opposed to Rivendel....
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:05:15 PM by Alpha Mare » Report to moderator   Logged

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2010, 11:57:24 AM »

Be careful you are talking about ALPHA'S recently wedded husaband.

i still wanna know when i got married.....

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »

Let's tell the real story (yet again), which is that all of this started in the middle of last year before the BC had even been run, when RA was done for the season, Z had run maybe only 3 races all year, and the z-tards started up bashing, dissing, insulting, and running down RA because they were jealous and bitter that she already looked like a lock for the HOY. Prior to that, there really wasn't much serious animosity on the subject, either way, that I remember. Really, early last year, I didn't care all that much about either filly. Heck, I was even on record over at the DL making a case for Z as HOY in 2008. Not much of one, but a little one. The "big mouths" that started all this back then belong to "the original 4" z-tards.

But of course, having clearly explained all this many times to OTB back when he was NOT on ignore, I fully expect he will just keep right on making his same phony charges as usual, because, let's face it, he's nothing more than a professional doofus who sticks his big nose and mouth in the middle of others' conflicts and likes to fight, just like he did just as soon as he joined the forum and started blasting away in someone else's battle on the harness side.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2010, 11:59:30 AM »

Some people had never HEARD of Gloria de Campo before the DWC...but EVERYONE on this board has heard of and knows who ALYSHEBA is......so don't even try to say it's the same thing....not even close!  and gee, MEL of all people should know all about Alysheba as he won the CLASSIC.....the thing that mel dotes on... laughing guy.....

Not even close??  What the hell are you talking about?  Or do you know what you're talking about.

Nice try but your defense is as weak as his knowledge.  He did it because of the big deal being made over Zenyatta which for some reason bothers him.

Whether you heard of the horse or not we all saw the race and the PP's were there for the looking.  He said he was the best filly ever.....poor research and in general it shows a lack of knowledge.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2010, 12:00:32 PM »

i still wanna know when i got married.....

I still want to know that since you claim to root for both horses are you also caling yourself a ***?  You'd have to if your first claim is true.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2010, 12:01:08 PM »

Exactly right, a Classic winner, and mel knows all about it, being the forum expert.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2010, 12:04:06 PM »

and they still tore her apart for the 'bad' competition, etc.....so ra's fans like to tear zen's  weak cali competition apart as well......what's good for one.....otb..you're a newbie of sorts ....don't even get in the middle....

He's not really a newbie, having been here since early 2009, when he joined to immediately get in the middle of a fight with someone on the harness side. I suspect he's one of those professional lice we picked up from ***.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2010, 12:09:52 PM »

Not even close??  What the hell are you talking about?  Or do you know what you're talking about.

Nice try but your defense is as weak as his knowledge.  He did it because of the big deal being made over Zenyatta which for some reason bothers him.

Whether you heard of the horse or not we all saw the race and the PP's were there for the looking.  He said he was the best filly ever.....poor research and in general it shows a lack of knowledge.

i seriously don't remember that post....i thought he called gloria a filly cause of the name...i admitted, never even hearing of gloria decampo ,AS DID OTHERS on here, that until i looked at the pps, i thought it was a female....but come on, any fan of U.S racing, knows alysheba was NOT a female....

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2010, 12:13:21 PM »

He's not really a newbie, having been here since early 2009, when he joined to immediately get in the middle of a fight with someone on the harness side. I suspect he's one of those professional lice we picked up from ***.

2009??  *** didn't close till 2010.....i still think it's catch paddock from the ***....but catch was always nice to me and he's pretty rotten since he's been a member here....maybe cause there is no political thread section for him to argue on like *** had....and whoever mr ..or miss...otb is, he/she owes me a beer at the spa this weekend...so otb, let me know how to find you/call/text you or you me...can't wait to meet you...and slap you.. laughing guy laughing guy

OTB

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2010, 12:14:09 PM »

So that's the excuse he just looked at the name and declared him the best filly ever.  wow, you give him less credit than we do and that's very little.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2010, 12:15:15 PM »

2009??  *** didn't close till 2010.....i still think it's catch paddock from the ***....but catch was always nice to me and he's pretty rotten since he's been a member here....maybe cause there is no political thread section for him to argue on like *** had....and whoever mr ..or miss...otb is, he/she owes me a beer at the spa this weekend...so otb, let me know how to find you/call/text you or you me...can't wait to meet you...and slap you.. laughing guy laughing guy

I will be out back and on Sunday will be at the BBQ.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2010, 12:18:20 PM »

i seriously don't remember that post....i thought he called gloria a filly cause of the name...i admitted, never even hearing of gloria decampo ,AS DID OTHERS on here, that until i looked at the pps, i thought it was a female....but come on, any fan of U.S racing, knows alysheba was NOT a female....

Astounding. More lies from OTB every time someone quotes him. I did not say Gloria was the best filly ever. God, it never ends with him. He's more dishonest than mel, and that's going some. doh

What I said was "her" connections were brave enough to send her to the DWC, unlike some other connections. I didn't pay close attention to the race and thought that was the name of the filly in the race, who was actually the 3rd place finisher Red Desire ... another whose connections were brave enough to send her, unlike some other  chicken chicken chicken connections.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2010, 12:20:48 PM »

Astounding. More lies from OTB every time someone quotes him. I did not say Gloria was the best filly ever. God, it never ends with him. He's more dishonest than mel, and that's going some. doh

What I said was "her" connections were brave enough to send her to the DWC, unlike some other connections. I didn't pay close attention to the race and thought that was the name of the filly in the race, who was actually the 3rd place finisher Red Desire ... another whose connections were brave enough to send her, unlike some other  chicken chicken chicken connections.

Sorry pal, it's the truth which you can't handle.

You just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber every time you open your mouth.

Just like when you call out Zenyatta for running in "restricted" races.  By your definition the Preakness is also a "restricted" race that RA ran in but of course a biased man like yourself just can't bring yourself to admit it when you're wrong.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:23:05 PM by OTB » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2010, 12:23:59 PM »

2009??  *** didn't close till 2010.....i still think it's catch paddock from the ***....but catch was always nice to me and he's pretty rotten since he's been a member here....maybe cause there is no political thread section for him to argue on like *** had

Well, possibly, as he does seem to possess unnatural knowledge of what went on in our political thread for a name who didn't participate there, and he sure does argue just the same as one of those dishonest reactionary righties.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Still think he's some low and possibly plague-carrying vermin professional troublecauser who slunk over from the ***, though, as he sure arrived with a bone to pick with page, and immediately started battling others, as he does to this day.

Most of all in style he reminds me of the deceased Buffalo Boy. Wonder if they're related?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: