Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 10:50:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just so you zeetardos know  (Read 4241 times)
thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 11:45:07 PM »

me?Huh i have to work in the morning,..i'm going to bed...g'night all!

Goodnight mare!
Report to moderator   Logged
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 11:47:22 PM »

I love racing  and horses, i love good horses, i love the 'always hits the board but never wins' nybred n/w of 1 other than' my friend owns......WHY do you people root  for RA to lose??

I really like her and think she is a good horse. I don't like it when people use the term great loosely. She is the Obama of horse racing, getting to much credit and not deserving it. I knew when she met some real competition she would lose as many as she wins, which still makes her a good horse. That's all!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:49:57 PM by mel4600 » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 12:02:29 AM »

I really like her and think she is a good horse. I don't like it when people use the term great loosely. She is the Obama of horse racing, getting to much credit and not deserving it. I knew when she met some real competition she would lose as many as she wins, which still makes her a good horse. That's all!

lets face her connections have handled her career very poorly since the 2nd leg of the triple crown I am sorry but to me her trainer is a butcher as bad as Lucas

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
buggy

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 12:52:13 AM »

horse
Whether or not Z is the greatest horse ever to step in to a pair of race plates is yet to be known. You have to hand it to her trainer however for keeping this mare in superb form (mentally and physically) and for picking out the races for her to compete in. I still believe that had Z ran as a 3 yr old in the exact same campaign that RA did that she would not be undefeated. IMHO
This might be the dumbest statement ever. Considering Zen didn't race as a 2 year old, and made her debut at 3 late in the year WTF is that?

Cloker keeps saying this is all in fun. Bullshit. I believe mare that it is all in fun, but as for clocker, I have never seen anyone change his mind in a matter of 2 posts like this idiot. hey Clocker, Calvin hit rachel 14 times in the lane, why didn't you mention that this time. Oh wait, that would be because she lost. Unlike when you tried to say mike had hit Zen 8 times in her last race even tho it was false. There is not a bigger hypocrite on his board than Clocker. I can't wait till the classic and when Z runs down Blame, then what will the ***hole say? The more I read, clocker might be dumber than Sam on the other side
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 01:04:28 AM by buggy » Report to moderator   Logged
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 01:00:03 AM »

horse
Whether or not Z is the greatest horse ever to step in to a pair of race plates is yet to be known. You have to hand it to her trainer however for keeping this mare in superb form (mentally and physically) and for picking out the races for her to compete in. I still believe that had Z ran as a 3 yr old in the exact same campaign that RA did that she would not be undefeated. IMHO

That and a dollar might get you a cup of coffee! laughing guy

If RA ran this campaign against this class of horses she wouldn't have any wins!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0YaVefoeE&feature=related
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 01:03:54 AM »

This might be the dumbest statement ever. Considering Zen didn't race as a 2 year old, and made her debut at 3 late in the year WTF is that?

Cloker keeps saying this is all in fun. Bullshit. I believe mare that it is all in fun, but as for clocker, I have never seen anyone change his mind in a matter of 2 posts like this idiot. hey Clocker, Calvin hirachel 14 times in the lane, why didn't you mention that this time. Oh wait, that would be because she lost. Unlike when you tried to say mike had hit Zen 8 times in her last race even tho it was false. There is not a bigger hypocrite on his board than Clocker. I can't wait till the classic and when Z runs down Blame, then what will the ***hole say? The more I read, clocker might be dumber than Sam on the other side
Wow! Dumber than Sam on the other side? Really? Do you think your friends, or people who think exactly like you, might agree! Pant, pant, pant.

What I'm trying to say is: If you're not doing anything to further a conversation, why speak at all?
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 01:05:26 AM »

.i hope to hell that zenyatta gets crushed in the classic..just to shut you up once and for all!
Really? Those are your priorities?
buggy

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 01:11:00 AM »

Wow! Dumber than Sam on the other side? Really? Do you think your friends, or people who think exactly like you, might agree! Pant, pant, pant.

What I'm trying to say is: If you're not doing anything to further a conversation, why speak at all?
Marcus, you are correct.

I should of not made the post. Can't take it back now. But you are right
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 01:15:57 AM »

Zenyatta will not be entered in any race that she could possibly loose. The most important think for the connections is to keep the undefeated record intact. She will not race in the Classic unless she is 115%. They will do nothing that will jeopardize that perfect record. 4-1 is pretty low on a horse that's probably 50-50 whether the horse will even show up and is certainly seems to be going in the wrong direction.

You are dumber than a box of rocks! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

She will win her next race, win the Classic, and be remembered as the best ever! In 3 years no one will remember RA because she will be insignificant. She will be the new Volponi! Wrong Direction?  I guess when you're undefeated any direction will do. One thing for sure, Zenyatta will show for the Classic, and RA won't!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 01:16:39 AM »

Marcus, you are correct.

I should of not made the post. Can't take it back now. But you are right

Now you're making me feel bad, 'Buggy.' .
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2010, 01:19:27 AM »

You are dumber than a box of rocks! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

She will win her next race, win the Classic, and be remembered as the best ever! In 3 years no one will remember RA because she will be insignificant. She will be the new Volponi! Wrong Direction?  I guess when you're undefeated any direction will do. One thing for sure, Zenyatta will show for the Classic, and RA won't!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Rachel Alexandra will be remembered, mel4600. To say she won't is foolish. Her 8-8 2009, and the way she won races earned a championship. Her name's in the books, and people will look up her record and have a think about it. Is that really so bad? Does it have anything to do with the people associated with her, the people you hate so much that you blindly loathe the horse?
buggy

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2010, 01:24:41 AM »

Now you're making me feel bad, 'Buggy.' .
I take your post with ALOT of sarcasm lol.

it has always bothered me no matter what board it is, you have to choose sides on this debate. yes I am a bigger Zen Fan, and I defend her. At the same time, when "certain" people makes posts about Rachel, being back and she would stomp on Z, that is normally when I jump in.

Yes i took my shots when Rachel lost this weekend, ( Just cause of how some people defend her here). But what she did last year IMO was still amazing. No mater where it was and who she raced against, it was truely amazing.

I for one can't wait for all the Breeders Cup races. This is what this great sport is all about and I hope they all make it there

And for anyone to say that thoses days does not matter, does not know racing ....
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 01:27:01 AM by buggy » Report to moderator   Logged
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2010, 01:39:18 AM »

Rachel Alexandra will be remembered, mel4600. To say she won't is foolish. Her 8-8 2009, and the way she won races earned a championship. Her name's in the books, and people will look up her record and have a think about it. Is that really so bad? Does it have anything to do with the people associated with her, the people you hate so much that you blindly loathe the horse?

Marcus, I like the horse, I don't know the connections, and even though she was 8 for 8, I was not impressed like a lot of you were. Is that bad? That's my whole point in a nutshell. I thought her competition was 2nd rate and when she met some solid runners she would start losing. She has yet to run in any Classic race, I hope she shows up for the Ladies Classic at least, and show what she is made of.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2010, 06:32:36 AM »

Really? Those are your priorities?

Marcus, of course not........but it will be fun to watch the zeetards cry!..I myself, personally don't care who wins it....i am not a fan of the current breeder's cup races....haven't been for few yrs now.......

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010, 06:37:31 AM »

Marcus, I like the horse, I don't know the connections, and even though she was 8 for 8, I was not impressed like a lot of you were. Is that bad? That's my whole point in a nutshell. I thought her competition was 2nd rate and when she met some solid runners she would start losing. She has yet to run in any Classic race, I hope she shows up for the Ladies Classic at least, and show what she is made of.

and this is MY issue with the zeetards....they call another horse's 3 yr old comp 2nd rate.....but don't see how weak their horse's comp has been in all but 3 of her 18 races! what's good for one.....but....in defense of both mares...a horse can only race against what is offered.....

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 06:44:46 AM »

I for one can't wait for all the Breeders Cup races. This is what this great sport is all about and I hope they all make it there

And for anyone to say that thoses days does not matter, does not know racing ....

hey buggy boy..maybe you should stick to harness.....the current breeder's cup is what is ruining tb racing.....making bubble wrapped horses that race once every two months so they are 'fresh'.....its' not like it used to be when horses races all yr - yeah, even ..gasp! against each other....and met up at yr's end to showcase themselves on the grand stage.....i do know racing....and to me , other than being a good betting day.....the breeders cup is not the know all end all of racing....how many times does the best horse NOT win a bc race??? it's like the derby......alot of times its' the luckiest horse....which proves?Huh...... nothing......

OTB

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2010, 07:24:59 AM »

I love racing  and horses, i love good horses, i love the 'always hits the board but never wins' nybred n/w of 1 other than' my friend owns......WHY do you people root  for RA to lose?? she's not 1 1/4 ability...we all knew that.....her connections knew that....but they had to find out for sure.......she was a GREAT 3 yr old.....not the same this yr.....her fans accept it...why can't you guys??? it is what it is......and i never root for a good horse, especially  champion horse, to get beat......but know what?? after this last show of bad behavior towards an innocent horse who runs her eyeballs out every time......whether you like it or not.....i hope to hell that zenyatta gets crushed in the classic..just to shut you up once and for all!

I thought you didn't care about either mare???  So much for you making that statement.

You also claimed you rooted for both mares...another one up in smoke.

Why do you consistently say people are rooting against RA??  I'd love to know what's different this year with the horse as opposed to last but we'll never really know.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2010, 07:26:22 AM »

Zenyatta will not be entered in any race that she could possibly loose. The most important think for the connections is to keep the undefeated record intact. She will not race in the Classic unless she is 115%. They will do nothing that will jeopardize that perfect record. 4-1 is pretty low on a horse that's probably 50-50 whether the horse will even show up and is certainly seems to be going in the wrong direction.

Isn't the most important thing for anyone in this business to win races and keep the horse sound???
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2010, 08:38:10 AM »

She has yet to run in any Classic race

She won the Preakness.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2010, 08:40:54 AM »

Honestly, that is an insult to sam. I was truly trying to be dumber than Mel and his claim that because RA did not run in the BC at 2, her previous connections "ducked" it.

RA's previous connections did not feel she was ready to run in the BC and that is ducking? Fine. Z's connections did not feel she was ready to run at 2 or 3, and that's ducking, too. They thought she would lose, so they didn't run. Dumb as a friggin' stump. Just like Mel's claim.

Well, many kudos to you and sporthorse for keeping "buggy" talking long enough, anyhow. He outed himself as one of niatroll's little circle of buddies, with his totally unrelated little crybabying screed about deleted posts and favoritism, a subject which niatroll has been carrying on about for a couple days on the other side. Keep' em' talking long enough, and they always give themselves up. Buggy's far too well-spoken to be yet another  incarnation of the shuffling neanderthal niatroll himself or any of his many previous sybil-like personas, so I'm guessing maybe the new model of his running buddy "noc", who deleted his old ID to teach the forum a lesson or two, and has been unlamented since. But, I could be wrong. At any rate, a new name to paint on the side of my plane and ignore, thereby immediately increasing the intelligence of what's still left to read here by about 80%. Bye bye, "buggy". Run off now and create yet another new troll name just to see if you can shove your nonsense in my face. 
ZENYATTA

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2010, 09:05:44 AM »

Yes everyone who disagrees with Bettycrocker is an ally of mine.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Poor Betty cannot see the sky is blue unless someone tells him so.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2010, 09:18:00 AM »

I thought you didn't care about either mare???  So much for you making that statement.

You also claimed you rooted for both mares...another one up in smoke.

Why do you consistently say people are rooting against RA??  I'd love to know what's different this year with the horse as opposed to last but we'll never really know.

OTB......read the threads posted by the zeetardos after she lost sunday......they were THRILLED she lost.....if that ain't rooting for her to lose, i don't know what is......but im classier than that.....i already posted i hope they are crying their eyes out on classic day as blame gets his picture taken.,....i won't stoop to their low level and start a thread about whata pig zenyatta is cause she lost.....

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2010, 09:20:56 AM »

She won the Preakness.

janine...in mel's small sheltered world...the ONLY classic race that matters is the breeder's cup 'classic'.......named that because they didnt want to call it the 'breeder's cup 3 yrs old and up stakes'.... laughing guy laughing guy  the triple crown races have been called the classics since way before the breeder's cup races were even an idea.......

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2010, 09:25:56 AM »

Good morning dear.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2010, 09:27:19 AM »

She won the Preakness.

BC Classic day, any of them. Its the races where the best horses from all around the world show up to prove their point of all sexes and all surfaces. Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: