Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 01:24:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RA = OVER RATED!!  (Read 3907 times)
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« on: August 29, 2010, 05:08:46 PM »

I DON'T EVER WANT TO HEAR RACHEL ALEXANDRA'S NAME MENTIONED IN THE SAME BREATH AS ZENYATTA!

PERIOD!        nyah
Report to moderator   Logged

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »

2:04 & CHANGE!  LMAO!  laughing guy

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »

I DON'T EVER WANT TO HEAR RACHEL ALEXANDRA'S NAME MENTIONED IN THE SAME BREATH AS ZENYATTA!

PERIOD!        nyah

How much did you and your dad lose on LAT?

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Horse Voice

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 05:11:26 PM »

Don't understand a damn thing about pace pressure, energy distribution, race shapes, etc., do you Steve?  head shake
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »

Don't understand a damn thing about pace pressure, energy distribution, race shapes, etc., do you Steve?  head shake

lol. Nice excuse. They crawled.

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 05:14:52 PM »

So, how much DID you lose on LAT?
Horse Voice

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 05:15:49 PM »

lol. Nice excuse. They crawled.

Wow, you ARE dull.

23 3/5, 47 4/5, 112 flat, 137 2/5 -- these are NOT the normal early fractions of a GI race at 10 furlongs.

Do your homework.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 05:18:55 PM »

How much did you and your dad lose on LAT?

$200!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

It was worth the laugh though!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 05:19:26 PM »

Wow, you ARE dull.

23 3/5, 47 4/5, 112 flat, 137 2/5 -- these are NOT the normal early fractions of a GI race at 10 furlongs.

Do your homework.

I did. It's a slow race that will get a slow fig. The race was just plain 'O slow. Zenyatta runs down 1:15 three-quarter horses with ease and Zenyatta would have retired RA if she showed today. This was an ass beating by a Nag? What was the name of the horse that beat her? lol. I told you guys all along and for a year and a half....RA CANNOT win a G-1 race at 1 1/4! PERIOD!

Horse Voice

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »

$200!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

It was worth the laugh though!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Thought you said you are not an RA hater -- what would the "laugh" be about?
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 05:20:57 PM »

Wow, you ARE dull.

Do your homework.

Come on HV, she stopped badly. The pace was brisk but nothing close to suicidal.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 05:22:10 PM »

Thought you said you are not an RA hater -- what would the "laugh" be about?

How do you expect me to respond to an ***hole's comment?
Horse Voice

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »

I did. It's a slow race that will get a slow fig. The race was just plain 'O slow.

The final time was slow.

If you understood race shapes, you would know that this race will be rated "fast early, fast middle, slow late".
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 05:23:10 PM »

I did. It's a slow race that will get a slow fig. The race was just plain 'O slow. Zenyatta runs down 1:15 three-quarter horses with ease and Zenyatta would have retired RA if she showed today. This was an ass beating by a Nag? What was the name of the horse that beat her? lol. I told you guys all along and for a year and a half....RA CANNOT win a G-1 race at 1 1/4! PERIOD!

Now Steve, you better be nice and not say bad things about poor RA now, or the forum's little old biddies OTB and wings$ny and thoroughbred and niatroll will be all over your case insulting you for ever saying bad things about horse champions. Oh ... wait ... for some reason these brilliant voices of dispassionate reason never DID say anything to you or the other Z-tards about bashing RA, did they. Hmm.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 05:25:27 PM »

The final time was slow.

If you understood race shapes, you would know that this race will be rated "fast early, fast middle, slow late".

This time is an embarrassment to this race with those fractions. Big Al was correct, RA can't get the 1 1/4 mile distance and she proved it today. This Beyer fig should be 75!
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 05:28:36 PM »

The final time was slow.

I understand it completely HV. You're missing my point. I told you all along that RA cannot win at 1 1/4. Discretely Mine can also run "fast early, fast middle, and slow late" as well at 1 1/4. RA is just a fast horse who was all out at 1 1/8 last year vs. good horses, and now gets beat at 1 1/4 against $hit this year. The wait is over - the experiment is over - back to 1 1/8 or less. She has 2 wins from 5 starts and Zero Grade-1 wins this year. She's not in the same league as Zenyatta. Period.

Horse Voice

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 05:29:17 PM »

Come on HV, she stopped badly. The pace was brisk but nothing close to suicidal.

Slow last quarter, no doubt.

If she was loose on the lead with those numbers, yeah, I'd say she stopped badly, but that's what happens when horse who has no chance to win (LAT) goes and takes all the sting out of the frontrunner. You and I have both seen it a million times.

Rachel has become a victim of her running style, plain and simple -- someone will always be at her throat latch early, setting it up for some piece of shit to come and get her late.

To deny this is to fully admit that you don't understand a whit about pace, and pace pressure.
buggy

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 05:30:16 PM »

This time is an embarrassment to this race with those fractions. Big Al was correct, RA can't get the 1 1/4 mile distance and she proved it today. This Beyer fig should be 75!
But She will up with a 110 this time  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

She won't even win the Laddie's Classic, if she even races.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 05:33:54 PM »

If she was loose on the lead with those numbers, yeah, I'd say she stopped badly, but that's what happens when horse who has no chance to win (LAT) goes and takes all the sting out of the frontrunner. You and I have both seen it a million times.

No doubt RA was "intimidated" by the class oozing out of LAT's every pore, and that's what took the starch out of her.

Rachel has become a victim of her running style, plain and simple

Yes, she is very one dimensional.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 05:34:43 PM »

To deny this is to fully admit that you don't understand a whit about pace, and pace pressure.

I understand pace a lot more than most and this pace should not produce a 204 2/5 (even slower for RA). You are kidding yourself! RA is like Obama, a lot of credit for doing nothing. You can subtract 10 off all her Beyer figs.

To deny 204 2/5 is an embarrassment is only kidding yourself. To even suggest she is in the same hemisphere as Zenyatta is insane.
Bob B

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 05:35:15 PM »

In 2009 Rachel was certainly in the same league and has a HOTY Gold Eclipse to prove it.  She won't be in the conversation for HOTY in 2010 so I doubt you'll have to hear any comparisons.  You probably should start putting your needles into the voodoo dolls of Quality Road and Blame, who are the pair that can make Zenyatta runner up in the voting for HOTY in back to back years.

I've tried not to get into the pissing contests with the Zenyealots, but I couldn't help myself.  Her connections must be kicking themselves for not shutting up the critics and taking this easy score in a G1 at Saratoga beating Rachel in the process.  They also missed out on beating Richard's Kid and a couple other G1 winners for $1 million in their own state yesterday.  
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 05:35:41 PM »

I understand it completely HV. You're missing my point. I told you all along that RA cannot win at 1 1/4.

No, she could win quite easily alone on a lead, or against the type of competition Zenyatta has faced all year. Unfortunately, she ran into another good early pace horse.
Horse Voice

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 05:37:23 PM »

No doubt RA was "intimidated" by the class oozing out of LAT's every pore, and that's what took the starch out of her.

Who said anything about LAT's class?

She got pressed every step of the way for the first 8 1/2 furlongs -- that's "pace pressure", whether it comes from a Grade one horse or a nickel claimer.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »

I've tried not to get into the pissing contests with the Zenyealots, but I couldn't help myself.  Her connections must be kicking themselves for not shutting up the critics and taking this easy score in a G1 at Saratoga beating Rachel in the process.  They also missed out on beating Richard's Kid and a couple other G1 winners for $1 million in their own state yesterday.  

They are too  chicken chicken chicken about the undefeated record.

According to Steve, she could have won every graded stakes run on every continent so far this year, but the problem is, she wasn't there. Yeah, and so could my brother's cat, who also wasn't there.  

ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 05:38:49 PM »

Bob B.

Team Zenyatta has the Classic on the Radar. That is the main goal. Who cares about Richards Kid (Who Zenyatta Crushed) and the Fading Star of RA.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: