Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 02:14:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HERVE FILION DAY AT CHESTER !!!!  (Read 8723 times)
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2010, 02:00:03 PM »

Homestretch ,

What makes you think that ??    Is he a pro poolplayer ?

I was being nice , but since you want to brag about your friend ! He would have had two chances slim and none with me during that time !!  

I would love to play him now !!  We are both old !    maroon

RTP

His chances today would be the same !!    geezer

That can be arranged if you ever come to Pa.
 thumbs up
Report to moderator   Logged
BK

« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2010, 02:05:50 PM »

The last sentence was out of line!
This whole forum is out of line. You people wanted *** II, I'm giving it to you!
Homestretch

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2010, 02:27:01 PM »

This whole forum is out of line. You people wanted *** II, I'm giving it to you!
Thanks for your approval !!
 thumbs up
BK

« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2010, 02:42:52 PM »

Thanks for your approval !!
 thumbs up
go f yourself
race track phil

No minus pool rebates GOOFY

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2010, 03:21:22 PM »

That can be arranged if you ever come to Pa.
 thumbs up
    That sounds good if I ever take a trip , but just in case he takes a trip my way let me know . I promise to bet a nice amount . It would be fun anyway !

RTP
      Maniac what is liberty bell nine ball ? 
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2010, 03:33:08 PM »

That post borders on ridiculous.....Are there any facts at all contained in it? The #1 rule is "many accusations of race fixing"....If being accused of race fixing was the number one rule there would be 50 drivers set down a night for life....Wouldnt the number one rule be being convicted/found guilty of race fixing? You and others on here think every race is fixed......What driver could pass that test?....What really happened for many years? Please enlighten us since you are in "the know".......What does Henri have to do with Herve? I'll answer that one......Nothing.....league leader in stiffs? could we get a couple race numbers and tracks please? the obvious question "how many could he have won"? Well you being the conspiracy theorist that you are would also have to ask......How many times did "they" let Herve win races when he shouldn't have won? If every race is indeed fixed.......he may have actually won far less races if he was "honest"....it cant be a one way street

Perhaps you never watched a race before 2000.  Perhaps you never saw one of Herve's many many stiffs.

I'm glad that you feel that my post "borders on ridiculous" because your post is insane!  You are completely out-of-touch.  Do you really believe that YR wanted him out because he was lily white?  Go bury your head in the sand.  I'm sure in a few years, you'll be saying Case never kicked a horse!
 screwy screwy screwy

Herve was tossed because of race fixing - everybody knows that - except you, of course.  Read Phil's post.  That's two of thousands of stiffed horses.  Nfld tossed 4 drivers for race fixing without proving it, same as Herve was tossed without "proof".

You are one of many numb-skulls who, unfortunately, post regularly.

Have a nice day.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
DiAnotherDei

« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »

Hey John...tell Herve next time I am down your way (which is in the foreseeable future), I will take him in a game of pool. Maybe a best outta 3...but then to maybe on a 4th game we can go double or nothing...LOL...wait did I just give my "game" away...
Homestretch

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2010, 03:53:09 PM »

Hey John...tell Herve next time I am down your way (which is in the foreseeable future), I will take him in a game of pool. Maybe a best outta 3...but then to maybe on a 4th game we can go double or nothing...LOL...wait did I just give my "game" away...
Your on !!
 thumbs up
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »

Don't lose your shirt...on second thought that might help as the man would be sextracted and surely lose.
DiAnotherDei

« Reply #159 on: September 01, 2010, 04:25:04 PM »

Now I would never play that card while just suckering I mean casually playing a game of pool...sometimes its not always how good you are, its how you play the game (it helps when you can do both LOL)
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »

HERVE thumbs up
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2010, 04:41:33 PM »

HERVE thumbs up
I GOTTA GIVE HIM A FREE PASS
BK

« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2010, 04:45:19 PM »

I GOTTA GIVE HIM A FREE PASS
You
HERVE thumbs up
HERVE thumbs up
Keep rubbing pp's you two
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2010, 09:17:43 PM »

I extend my apologies for not getting my facts straight regarding interviews with Mr Filion.  I never knew him personally, but have been around him many times in the paddock and on the track. I can honestly say I felt he was a great guy for the sport and a genuine good dude.  However the fact that a tape does exist that he admits to is unfortunate. I cannot pass judgement beyond that........
buggy

« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2010, 09:44:18 PM »

All I can say is no wonder Most people in this thread supported HP forever. That place was run by cheaters and that is what they support. All you have to do is read this thread, If HP was still open, everyone of them would still be there posting sucking off the 3 cheaters and Joe the ***hole
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 09:46:11 PM by buggy » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: