Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 03:41:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: visa card deposits  (Read 2379 times)
JuiceJunkies

« on: August 13, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »

how come this has not been discussed. whats the deal with the law that makes anything to do with gambling impossible to deposit to your account.
Report to moderator   Logged
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 08:37:02 PM »

started in june or july the dude said when i called customer service.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 08:46:56 PM »

WHERE THE USTA ON THIS ISSUE ,VACATION AGAIN?
BEAVER VAN PELT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:47:47 PM »

DEPENDS ON UR BANK        horse shoe

"NOBODY HAS W-2G NUMBERS LIKE ME... THUS, AN EXCLUSIVE INVITATION FROM TVG/BIG M TO COMPETE IN THE 2009/2010/2011 NHHC TOURNAMENT"; ALSO, ASK ME ABOUT REBATE$...
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 08:56:51 PM »

http://dontmesswithtaxes.typepad.com/dont_mess_with_taxes/2010/05/online-gambling-restrictions-in-effect.html

wow i been using this same card with the same number on the same account for 8-10 years. the only thing that changed was my expration for a new card. i just took a withdrawl last weekend (check in mail) and then got beaten. went to replentish tonight and no visa. i had to use my back up phone account which is supposed to be for times when i dont have a computer but i get the 20 minutes to post text message. can just call it in Cheesy i am scared to withdrawl money. whats is a workaround? horse betting is legal. i dont bet offshore. i am a loyal customer. i dont want anyone to have my routing number and account-no protection-like the the visa. i dont want to use credit i use debit for gambling.

should we start a list of banks that allow it on debit???

thanks to the guy who helped me tonight with the pp
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 09:03:20 PM »

JOE FAROLDA WILL FIGHT JEFF GURAL TOOTH AND NAIL .BUT WONT SAY SIHT TO VISA
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 09:06:18 PM »

this tread should be stickied to the top and a list should be created aren't others affectedby this or am i the only 1?
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 09:12:18 PM »

this tread should be stickied to the top and a list should be created aren't others affectedby this or am i the only 1?
thumbs up
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 04:18:40 PM »

no one cares about the blocking our government s doing to legal gaming? no one people go offshore easier.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 04:19:53 PM »

no one cares about the blocking our government s doing to legal gaming? no one people go offshore easier.
WHERES JOE FAROLDO? VEGAS EATING LOBSTER ON OUR DIME?
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 04:28:10 PM »

WHERES JOE FAROLDO? VEGAS EATING LOBSTER ON OUR DIME?

doesnt he wash cammies back on sundays?
Moni for free

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 04:31:55 PM »

the Net Spend All Access cards worked just fine until 2 months ago.  You CAN deposit to youbet via the green dot money pack available at any Wal Mart or Rite Aid
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 04:46:43 PM »

the Net Spend All Access cards worked just fine until 2 months ago.  You CAN deposit to youbet via the green dot money pack available at any Wal Mart or Rite Aid
And you can buy those green-dot cards with debit.......or cash. They charge $4.95 per deal tho.

The more you bet...the more you win
Moni for free

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 04:48:28 PM »

And you can buy those green-dot cards with debit.......or cash. They charge $4.95 per deal tho.
4.84 at walmart.  I don't mind so much the 4.95 though.  I don't like the idea of giving my bank account info out over the internet.  To me the peace of mind is worth the 5 bucks.  You can't reload youbet with a green dot card.  you have to do it with the 18 digit money pack number.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 05:41:44 PM »

so i gotta lose a fin to deposit. not happening i will quit. thats what they want anyways for us to just quit betting. visa and mastercard is safe to share info you can just call your bank and dispute any charge.

a gal i know took a visa cardandbought a car she then told her bank the charge was invalid.  it took 90 days before customer service even began investigaing. meanwhile she finally collect on a huge contract. when they called her seriously after about 3 months she said oh i was disputing the tax but have since found out the taxes were legit. they added the fee back to her card interest free all this time and she paid it off.

today you will gain interest during a dispute if it is found to be valid but the protection is still the same.,.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 10:47:45 PM »

Last  Oct, I made a debit card deposit into my youbet acct for the breeders cup, made some $$, come ky oaks day, april 30th, i wanted to add $50 more to the money that i had it my acct.....went to 'fund acct', 'use card # on file'.....denied.......called youbet...they said new gov't laws were in effect that affected certain states......can't use anything that says mastercard, visa, discover or amex on it in ny( i guess more states have been added now ) to fund 'gambling enterprises on line'.....i called my bank......they have nothing to do with it.....fyi....if you buy a green dot money card.....make sure it's the MONEY card and not rechargeable.....if you get the ones that say rechargeable...they also say visa or mastercard...and have to be activated online and they get denied on gambling sites( a friend did this and now has a 'rechargeable visa she has to use to buy groceries, gas, etc to the tune of $250 - she had me go get her the right money card at rite aid to fund for saratoga flats).....the one you want is a thin card, with a 'scratch code' on the back......on youbet, go to fund acct, click green dot, enter scratched off code and your money the store activated to the card is there instantly....youbet also gives you a $10 rebate into your acct within 10 days the first time you fund with green dot...but you may have to call and remind them if you don't see it in 10 days.....i didn't,  i called and it was there in 10 mins....i actually like it...no worries about debit/credit card info being 'out there' to be hacked....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
buggy

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 11:00:55 PM »

I have been a member of twinspires now for I don't know how many years. I have had it set up with my checking account and have never had a problem with them. Can you imagine the lawsuit they would have if they gave your info out? It is very safe and very secure and ever single withdrawall I have made has been in my account within 48 hrs. For those of you that are afraid of, PM me, but I can tell you I never worry about it. You just send them a voided check and sign their agreement,( Just giving the the info they ask for)  and you are all set.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 06:12:00 AM »

I have been a member of twinspires now for I don't know how many years. I have had it set up with my checking account and have never had a problem with them. Can you imagine the lawsuit they would have if they gave your info out? It is very safe and very secure and ever single withdrawall I have made has been in my account within 48 hrs. For those of you that are afraid of, PM me, but I can tell you I never worry about it. You just send them a voided check and sign their agreement,( Just giving the the info they ask for)  and you are all set.

Hmm....CDI bought youbet a few months back......yet we have to use the green dot money cards now.....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
buggy

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 08:02:30 AM »

Hmm....CDI bought youbet a few months back......yet we have to use the green dot money cards now.....
I use the ezmoney transactions. Nothing with a credit/debit card.
Moni for free

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 10:17:07 AM »

you cant use the money card.. you need to get a money pak... 2 seperate things.... you can't use the debit cards thanks to your ***hole president and his cronies... the money pak is youbet and cdi's way around it.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 10:43:05 AM »

i am a member of betharness.com which was bought by twinspires.  the betharness site is much more friendly imo and I have been there forever.   i have a capitol otb phone account which i keep enough cash in so i dont pay the fees on winning tickets.   

the bottom line is this.  the visa debit card block on LEGAL gambling is absurd.  i went today and got a mastercard debit with a differant bank and funded my account.   my friend who helped me with the program i owe you one back and will set you up this weekend.  i will PM and we will go from there. 

who do we need to write too or call about matters like this? how many casual players wont go thru all this red tape to play?

and to the "soab" who said go buy a program i hope your paying attention and learning something.
pacingguy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 03:12:41 PM »

The problem is the law doesn't allow credit cards to be used for gambling except horse racing in the country.  The problem is some banks don't want to take the responsibility of possibly transferring funds to an illegal operation so they have decided to just block them all.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 03:34:45 PM »

The problem is the law doesn't allow credit cards to be used for gambling except horse racing in the country.  The problem is some banks don't want to take the responsibility of possibly transferring funds to an illegal operation so they have decided to just block them all.

for as much money as we have given the banks dont we deserve for them to do there homework and know what is legal or not?  or are we horse gamblers such a small demographic that they just dont care. legal adws should also be able to clear this up i am going to call wells fargo the debit card visa brand that has been rejected suddenly...
servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 07:42:40 PM »

for two years used walmarts money card,green dot sold at walmart for $4.84 everytime re filled with cash,,,used it 109 times over aprox 600 days,,,,one day could,nt put funds in expressbet,,walmart green dot said it,s illegal to use for gambling gaming sites..argued it was my investment fund,"thats how i look at it",,,my big question was you took 109 transactions and now you say no,,,they should of declined me from the start and i would of saved a ton of money...they should of refunded all the process fee,s cause it was unfair how that happened,ended using walmart in june 2009,,,,HOWEVER TVG was advertising buy the green dot to load your account  at that time,makes you wonder,they said can,t use walmart green dot for gambling sites,but tvg was advertising buy the green dot for there site........now i say f u c  k um all
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 08:30:58 PM »

I use DATT and have mine set up with the routing numbers  and no problems (2yrs.).

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: