Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 12:01:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WORST SARATOGA DRIVER IS.....  (Read 2490 times)
sternnation

Ignore
« on: August 13, 2010, 09:12:14 AM »

kicker betwith 1 win in 18 drives last 3 nights.give up loser.billy dobson had 6 wins, shawn christner had 2. that should tell you that you suck betwith. how about these other top drivers bert belanger 1 win, michael signor 1 win, brett crawford 1 win and even steven segal had 1 winner. ever since his last 30 days off he is a non factor.couldn't even get his meal ticket renoir home last sat night after backing the 2nd quarter down to 31.2.
Report to moderator   Logged
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 09:16:41 AM »

kicker betwith 1 win in 18 drives last 3 nights.give up loser.billy dobson had 6 wins, shawn christner had 2. that should tell you that you suck betwith. how about these other top drivers bert belanger 1 win, michael signor 1 win, brett crawford 1 win and even steven segal had 1 winner. ever since his last 30 days off he is a non factor.couldn't even get his meal ticket renoir home last sat night after backing the 2nd quarter down to 31.2.

HE HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS A HACKOF A DRIVER. THERES A REASON HE HAS TO KICK THE HORSES. I WONDER WHAT CONDITION HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE IN WHEN HE IS IN ONE OFHIS BOOTING MOODS.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 09:21:27 AM »

See Lacava made a claim out of that race!

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 09:25:29 AM »

Where the hell did La Cava get the cash to claim these horses? Did he quit drinking?
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 09:33:29 AM »

Where the hell did La Cava get the cash to claim these horses? Did he quit drinking?
His father had a ton of money! At one time he was part owner of a good heavy weight fighter who made a lot of money for him!

Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 09:44:38 AM »

What fighter was that?
ryansdad

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 09:49:11 AM »

if mark is that bad what about the kissin cousins crosses and crawfords they still dont know how  to get around the track
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 09:50:18 AM »

What fighter was that?
I cant remember his name, it'll come to me if I see it in print. He was about 6ft4, 240 and fought a few big fights in the garden!

sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 09:51:23 AM »

lost majo just do it for 25k at yonk. dean eckley wins with him in 52.1 last tues by 11 lenghts with brennan driving.
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »

La Cava and Beckwith claimed a nice mare from me last year. Second Chance. I was racing her in optional $25K. She was earning real well. Yet, only one win. I wanted more winners so I dropped her in for $12.5K. Saratoga would not write a $15K F&M. So, Beckwith being a bit annoyed me claiming Renoir for $10K took her. I bet he and La Cava earned $50K with her.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 10:02:32 AM »

La Cava and Beckwith claimed a nice mare from me last year. Second Chance. I was racing her in optional $25K. She was earning real well. Yet, only one win. I wanted more winners so I dropped her in for $12.5K. Saratoga would not write a $15K F&M. So, Beckwith being a bit annoyed me claiming Renoir for $10K took her. I bet he and La Cava earned $50K with her.
Richie is not a bad trainer, how many wins do you think he had as a driver?

ryansdad

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 10:05:43 AM »

not a clue
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 10:09:32 AM »

I don't remember him driving. I do remember him with what I think was his first horse. A New Zealand mare he purchased from Herman Carbone. He had a 1 horse stable and 2 additional partners. They were stabled at Monticello in 1978. I remember the 3 of them walking around the track, each with a Budwiser in hand, as the team attended to the mare. They did well with her.
 I don't remember him driving. Andy drove her.
ryansdad

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 10:14:39 AM »

do you guys really think richie owns these horse he lends his name to people so he can %
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 10:19:25 AM »

I don't remember him driving. I do remember him with what I think was his first horse. A New Zealand mare he purchased from Herman Carbone. He had a 1 horse stable and 2 additional partners. They were stabled at Monticello in 1978. I remember the 3 of them walking around the track, each with a Budwiser in hand, as the team attended to the mare. They did well with her.
 I don't remember him driving. Andy drove her.
He has one win with the one I had with him at Monti. Paid 21.00 out of the seven hole in a C2, come from 7th at the 3/4 and won by about 5.

Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 10:24:22 AM »

do you guys really think richie owns these horse he lends his name to people so he can %
He had a few silent owners like all of them had at one time or another!

Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 10:25:37 AM »

What year was that? Was my recollection of the aforementioned scenario accurate?
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 10:31:38 AM »

What year was that? Was my recollection of the aforementioned scenario accurate?
Yes, he won that race in 88.

Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 10:42:39 AM »

Small world.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 11:29:57 AM »

if mark is that bad what about the kissin cousins crosses and crawfords they still dont know how  to get around the track

KIM DID GREAT WITH ROSENHEIMS HORSES FROM CONNETICAT. TOO BAD THEY PARTED WAYS OR WHATEVER IT WAS EASY MONEY FROM NY TO MASS TO ONTARIO TO QUEBEC.
sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 11:59:58 AM »

second chance has the 8 hole next wed at saratoga in an optional 15k clm goes for 18k w allowance. is she still worth it?
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 12:34:56 PM »

I don't know. It has been more than a year since I had her. I paid 20K for her. She was quite sound. Her problem was her feet. If her feet are not to far advanced, she is quite usefull at that level. She is not a mare that wins alot. But, she is a great earner.
sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 12:44:15 PM »

thanks i will watch her go on wed.
sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »

betwith-4 drives friday 0 wins 0 place 0 show. give up u cheating slimeball.
sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2010, 06:10:56 AM »

8 drives for "kicker" betwith saturday night at saratoga 0 wins nada nothing give up u cheating scumbag. any trainer or owner at toga that uses this loser to drive must not want to make money. even gerald mattison found his way to the winner circle. hey "KICKER" ya wanna buy a map to the winner circle. LMAO
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2010, 11:16:33 AM »

8 drives for "kicker" betwith saturday night at saratoga 0 wins nada nothing give up u cheating scumbag. any trainer or owner at toga that uses this loser to drive must not want to make money. even gerald mattison found his way to the winner circle. hey "KICKER" ya wanna buy a map to the winner circle. LMAO

he cant read
Zoooooming By

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 12:14:53 PM »

ALL OF THEM!!!!... Bomb

Instigators need to be RULED OFF!!!!
winplaceshow845

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 03:50:36 PM »

guys....in reality had two shot to win out of the 8.....one perfect trip.. horse stopped...other one went a long mile attacking.....rest were middle odds choices or long shots........why don't u guys jump aboard.. and try your luck..tougher than it looks..oh yea.. i am marks uncle..he has  done well despite many personal setbacks...  usually do not answer this crap...but get your facts right... and...despite bein as you say worst driver...has over 3500 wins not bad .. most drivers could only wish for that many.. ..
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 04:06:28 PM »

guys....in reality had two shot to win out of the 8.....one perfect trip.. horse stopped...other one went a long mile attacking.....rest were middle odds choices or long shots........why don't u guys jump aboard.. and try your luck..tougher than it looks..oh yea.. i am marks uncle..he has  done well despite many personal setbacks...  usually do not answer this crap...but get your facts right... and...despite bein as you say worst driver...has over 3500 wins not bad .. most drivers could only wish for that many.. ..
WHEN HE GETS BARRED FOR RACE FIXING AT SARATOGO,ARE THERE ANY TRACKS HE CAN STILL RACE AT?
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 04:17:01 PM »

did you teach him horse kicking 101? he is a joke and your a joke for even coming here to defend an animal abuser. let me get you mike vicks telephone number maybe he will show you some empathy.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 04:55:33 PM »

How many horses does he have I am sure they have empty stalls at Calexpo one more Johnny come lately horse abuser wont matter.
I hate to see an animal abused they just dont understand but dont worry Calexpo tries to rehab those kind of ***hole.. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
winplaceshow845

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 05:20:59 PM »

first ... kicking rule ....often over looked most places cause it is less brutal than usin the whip on horses...not that i beliieve either is right....want to stop  this behavior..call it at every track and on all drivers  includin the leading ones..or just take away the whips entirely... as for kicking.. up the fines for each infraction.. start at 1000 and go from there and you will not see one driver drop his foot outta the stirrup....i've seen horse s with whip marks all over...thats brutality...kicking seems to be what most of the drivers up and coming do.. as for mr vick... please can not compare the 2   what he did was insane..... do you guys really watch a race to see what goes on or do you just come on here to bash ....take a close look or ask any driver about kickin it goes on at every track in every race....   again only way to stop it.. call it... fine  them heavy..complain to the officials who most of the time let it slide unless it is blatant
sternnation

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »

first ... kicking rule ....often over looked most places cause it is less brutal than usin the whip on horses...not that i beliieve either is right....want to stop  this behavior..call it at every track and on all drivers  includin the leading ones..or just take away the whips entirely... as for kicking.. up the fines for each infraction.. start at 1000 and go from there and you will not see one driver drop his foot outta the stirrup....i've seen horse s with whip marks all over...thats brutality...kicking seems to be what most of the drivers up and coming do.. as for mr vick... please can not compare the 2   what he did was insane..... do you guys really watch a race to see what goes on or do you just come on here to bash ....take a close look or ask any driver about kickin it goes on at every track in every race....   again only way to stop it.. call it... fine  them heavy..complain to the officials who most of the time let it slide unless it is blatant
omfg ru kidding me "kicking goes on in every race at every track"HuhHuhHuh?yeah sure it does that is the biggest lie ever on here. but welcome to the forum mr. betwith tell us how many races u fixed to pay the nysrwb 10k in fines.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 05:34:06 PM »

listen deflection is not a response. if joe and suzy rob banks and get away with it is it then ok for paul and lindsey to do it too?

your nephew has been cited 9 times.  9 times. do you help him buy his boots to ensure he gets good stiff ones that get the job done?
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2010, 05:57:49 PM »

Your right , Uncle. The kicking thing is just a way within the rules to try and exact some justice on Mark. We have all seen him stiff many horses @ Saratoga. We have all seen him team with Chris Long on #s. We all know about the gambling on the races as his personal valet would run his bets from the padlock.
 And we all have seen him carve one up when he gets frustrated .
 The kicking is just the easy way to spank him. Yet, he could refrain from doing so yet, he has sat out most of the year for it. Next infraction I believe gets him 6 months.
 Mark is a talent. No doubt in my book.  But he is also just another arrogant wannabe wiseguy, as well.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: