Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 28, 2014, 06:23:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DUBAI  (Read 1390 times)
off stride

« on: March 25, 2006, 09:37:19 AM »

HOW SAD THE NONE OF THE CHICAGO T BRED POSTERS CARE ABOUT DUBAI, THE WORLDS BIGGEST STAGE, MUST BE THAT NONE OF YOU BUSTOUT OWNERS OF ILLINOIS PIGS, PLUGS,RATS, OR NAGS HAVE ANY STOCK TO GO FOR THE GOLD, NO WONDER WHY YOU NEED TAX RELIEF, ALL OF YOUR ILL-BRED MULES JUST CANT COMPETE ANY WHERES ELSE...YOU  IDIOTS ACT IS IF YOUR DOG RACING IS THE CENTER OF THE RACING CIRCLES..WHEN IN REALITY IT SUX
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 10:06:29 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Thomas Graham

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 10:23:46 AM »

Not wasting my time posting, I'm actually watching the races
Report to moderator   Logged
BeauNarro

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 10:37:55 AM »

here! here!! Thomas Graham. I'm watching them too. In the third race - (the UAE Derby a 1-1/8 mile race) Testimony came in second at 40-1 odds. He is out of "Yes It's True"..so "Testimony" is a 1/2 sibling to our 1 year old colt "True Pro". That should help raise his value if we decide to sell him in the one or two year old sales this year or early next year.
I'm watching the races on YouBet..a very nice clear picture.
off stride

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 10:59:38 AM »

the japanese program has come a long way baby, hhmmm just like automobiles, thanx for chiming in guys, you do your industry proud
Horse Voice

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 11:08:59 AM »

the japanese program has come a long way baby, hhmmm just like automobiles, thanx for chiming in guys, you do your industry proud

::::yawn::::
off stride

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 11:13:53 AM »

::::yawn::::

yep yawn all you want, the best racing in the WORLD is going on and you probably cant wait to see an ill bred 4 claimer,, keep on praying for that corporate welfare to save your game in your state, havent seen 1..six horse field yet today
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 11:28:52 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
muhammed

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2006, 11:40:03 AM »

May flesh-eating worms invade your bowels.
Dubai has the best racing in the world, period!
Thoroughbred racing in the US and especially in Chicago
is so bad that I would rather watch and bet harness racing.
The Arab world always does it better than the western infidels!
off stride

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 11:52:29 AM »

may a tomahawk cruise missile. replace that dildo that you shove up your ass

? whats the difference between a rubber sex doll purchased in america and one purchased in an arab country.....

answer the one purchased in an arab country...blows itself up
Jim C

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 02:41:27 AM »

LOL you guys are so smart! Lets see 99% of the horses running in Dubai are bought here in the US. If they are not then the broodmares were. And if the Arabs have such great horses why have they never won a Ky. Derby let alone any triple crown race? (War Emblem does not count as he was bought HERE in the US Oh and who was he bought from? From a CHICAGO owner who ran at CHICAGO tracks)

But really, if you don't like the racing here don't watch it, trust me we wont miss you or your 2.00 bets!
mark_maegdlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 09:43:39 PM »

Off Stride, I watched the races and was impressed with a lot of things they do over there.  The only race I won was with Heart's Cry in the Sheema Classic.  Discreet Cat also raced well but probably did not beat too much.  I am a novice handicapper but I have learned a few thinbgs that I am going to think about for next year.

1) Bet all European horses in the breeders cup turf races

2)  Bet all american horses in the Golden Shaheen

mm

I  still have alot to learn
edwarren

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 10:17:30 PM »

LOL you guys are so smart! Lets see 99% of the horses running in Dubai are bought here in the US. If they are not then the broodmares were. And if the Arabs have such great horses why have they never won a Ky. Derby let alone any triple crown race? (War Emblem does not count as he was bought HERE in the US Oh and who was he bought from? From a CHICAGO owner who ran at CHICAGO tracks)

But really, if you don't like the racing here don't watch it, trust me we wont miss you or your 2.00 bets!

The Musselmens have bred one graded winner. A grade three winner, only. It is ironic there is so much oil under so much stinking sand.
BeauNarro

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 10:37:15 PM »

I'll tell ya what interested me the most with the Dubai races.
1) The purses were great!
2) The fields were large and competitive.
3) In the UAE Derby "Testimony" came in second for purse winnings of $400,000.00+. He is out of "Yes It's True" who is also the sire of our 1 year old colt "True Pro". Hopefully if his progeny continues to rake in the money, our colt will sell well at the Fasig-Tipton July yearling sale.
off stride

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006, 11:40:55 PM »

what really impressed me about the purses is that 1 man wrote all the checks out of his own pocket as there was no on site gambling.  uae does not have the great oil income that other arab middle east states have.. i agree that the three year old race , discreet cat faced a weak field, and america looked good in the sprint, but no so great in the other races as our contingent of animals sent was among our weakest in years.
  the way they turned the whole event into a huge party, was very impressive, and i really liked the straight away 6 furlong race, what a unique racing facility, the tri oval shape, the different camera  angles.. and most of all... the huge crowd.. with nary a dollar being wagered, true lovers of the sport indeed
edwarren

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 12:13:14 AM »

what really impressed me about the purses is that 1 man wrote all the checks out of his own pocket as there was no on site gambling.  uae does not have the great oil income that other arab middle east states have.. i agree that the three year old race , discreet cat faced a weak field, and america looked good in the sprint, but no so great in the other races as our contingent of animals sent was among our weakest in years.
  the way they turned the whole event into a huge party, was very impressive, and i really liked the straight away 6 furlong race, what a unique racing facility, the tri oval shape, the different camera  angles.. and most of all... the huge crowd.. with nary a dollar being wagered, true lovers of the sport indeed

This isn't about racing but it's about oil. Face it it's not his money pays for the racing, it's your money pays for it !

They got oil, daddy-o, and PLENTY of it. This cartel, OPEC, of which UAE is a member, is a world-wide PROBLEM and there's plenty of oil and gas underground. The Russians believe the earth itself, is creating billions of barrels of oil and gas, it is not the "fossil fuel", dead dinosaurs and such, we here have been led to believe and taught in school. The "skis" are able to get this oil through some kind of ultra-deep drilling technology they developed. I don't know all the details but it pisses me off when I see my gas bill.

Basically, OPEC was the creation of oil companies and brain-child of Henry Kissinger who worked for David Rockefeller and then republican prez, Dick Nixon. After Nixon resigned he (Nixon) was given a luxury New York condo wall-to-wall with David Rockefeller. Could probably hear each other breathing.

Now, when Iraq was invaded the neo-cons hoped to PRIVATIZE the Iraqi oil-industry and flood the world with cheap oil, but they were betrayed by this administration, who publicly supported it but privately encouraged the NATIONALIZATION of her oil industry and of eventually bringing her into the cartel. That's why troop levels were inadequate, and all that strange sh*t happened at the beginning of the war etc., and is still going on, now. Ambassador "Viceroy" Bremer is a protege of Henry Kissinger, Kissinger himself a protege of David Rockefeller and Fritz Kramer, a German nazi leftover of WWII (who was tried and convicted for war crimes committed at the Battle of the Bulge) but got into the US, anyway, and worked at the Pentagon along with Henry the Cat.

This about UAE is from the CIA country-website:

The UAE has an open economy with a high per capita income and a sizable annual trade surplus. Its wealth is based on oil and gas output (about 30% of GDP), and the fortunes of the economy fluctuate with the prices of those commodities. Since the discovery of oil in the UAE more than 30 years ago, the UAE has undergone a profound transformation from an impoverished region of small desert principalities to a modern state with a high standard of living. At present levels of production, oil and gas reserves should last for more than 100 years. The government has increased spending on job creation and infrastructure expansion and is opening up its utilities to greater private sector involvement. Higher oil revenue, strong liquidity, and cheap credit in 2005 led to a surge in asset prices (shares and real estate) and consumer inflation. Any sharp correction to the UAE's equity markets could damage investor and consumer sentiment and affect bank asset quality. In April 2004, the UAE signed a Trade and Investment Framework Agreement (TIFA) with Washington and in November 2004 agreed to undertake negotiations toward a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the US.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 12:44:46 AM by edwarren » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 12:36:59 AM »

ed, thanx for your opinions.. if democrat politicians would get off their high and mighty and allow more production of oil, gas and coal in our country perhaps the opeckers would not have us by the testicles.. compared to saudi arabia, iran and iraq, the oil income is small, but was not a major part of my thread, but you show great knowledge in your post..daddy o
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 07:33:07 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
edwarren

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 12:49:25 AM »

No not hatred, but facts. Stride, there is plenty of oil and gas underground, only it's not beingpumped, processed, and delivered. There are refineries here that have been mothballed.

Hey, wait a minute. How do you interpret what I wrote to a "bigoted hatred of a race of people." I got no problem with Muslims, although that "Muhammed" poster is annoying, and I don't think he is who he says he is. What I dislike are manipulators. I been to the Middle east, been all over, everywhere. Japan, Iraq, Egypt, Israel, Europe.

Listen, the racing there is great. it couldn't get any better. World-class.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 01:03:03 AM by edwarren » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 07:30:16 AM »

point well taken ed. thanx for the reply
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 03:24:12 PM »

1) Bet all European horses in the breeders cup turf races

Ummm that would have netted you a loss (unless you had the tri or super in the turf) as US-based hosses won 2 of 3 BC turf races last year.

clocker biggestal

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: