Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 28, 2014, 12:29:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EW,EW,EW,EW!!!!!  (Read 4294 times)
sn

« on: November 05, 2005, 12:34:36 AM »

Got to give it to ya Edward!!! you posted the winning $83,000 ticket right for everyone to play hours before it went off!!!
Glad to see you win!!! I cannot bet or watch Cal-expo out here in Vegas and I'm glad you didnt use my single I gave you cause he was 2nd!!!
Anyway CONGRATULATIONS EDWARDWILLIAM!!!!!! nice job!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
PickfourNYC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 12:38:43 AM »

EW and his crew certainly took it down!

I put $160 into the gimmick; blew the initial leg, hit the middle four, then blew the last leg.  Alas, no consolation with 4 of 6.

Congrats EW.  Nice (tax) score.  Save those tickets, and if you need tax assistance, let me know (that's my profession).

Sweet score
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 12:38:49 AM »

WAY TO GO EDDY!!!!
Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 12:39:07 AM »

Got to give it to ya Edward!!! you posted the winning $83,000 ticket right for everyone to play hours before it went off!!!
Glad to see you win!!! I cannot bet or watch Cal-expo out here in Vegas and I'm glad you didnt use my single I gave you cause he was 2nd!!!
Anyway CONGRATULATIONS EDWARDWILLIAM!!!!!! nice job!!!

Nice job by EW and so much for the "you cant hit it they will keep it there its all fixed" theory huh sn.
sn

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 12:41:47 AM »

Yeah, I dont know where the ticket was bought or who was in on it but one thing is for sure EW posted it right out there for anyone to play and there was only one winner!!!!

Got to give credit where credit is due!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 01:01:59 AM »

Yeah, I dont know where the ticket was bought or who was in on it but one thing is for sure EW posted it right out there for anyone to play and there was only one winner!!!!

Got to give credit where credit is due!!!
I echo those sentiments.  I even hope Tom got a piece of it.  Seriously !  The odds swung in the player's favor when the pool was $100 K.  Those Californians may not embrace harness racing, but they do embrace firing into any Pick 6 pool.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 01:24:41 AM »

This accomplishment of EW make all other esteemed posters irelevant. EW is the new BTW forum leader. The rest of you goofs step aside. 
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 01:26:39 AM »

This accomplishment of EW make all other esteemed posters irelevant. EW is the new BTW forum leader. The rest of you goofs step aside. 

Thanks for the positive remarks, Rich, but I can't accept that.  MANY here know infinitely more about the game, obviously.

I appreciate all the well-wishes.  It's a moment I'll never forget!

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 01:32:14 AM »

Thanks for the positive remarks, Rich, but I can't accept that.  MANY here know infinitely more about the game, obviously.

Obviously they they never posted a hit like this. Thats what I care about. Screw big talk small pick posers you are my new King.
Richard Breth

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 01:47:56 AM »

Edward all kidding aside I am very happy to see you hit that. The bustout losers who post the "its all fixed you cant win" B.S. here are the ones really killing racing with their bustout poison that ruins peoples confidence. Here comes EdwardWilliam to pick a bomb like that off solid handicapping and kick those "esteemed poster" losers right in the nuts. LOL LOL LOL!!! After the retoric about CalExpo racing with less integrity than Illinois too.
race track phil

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 01:58:17 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG MAN !   LOVE TO SEE YOU HIT THAT BET ! AS I WRITE I JUST HIT A MERE 1500 AT LOS AL .  JUST MISSED FOR 3000 AND OVER 5000 OH WELL ! NOW DO THE RIGHT THING EDWARD LOCK UP SOME OF THAT CASH . AGAIN GREAT PICKS . MY SANTA ANITA PIK 6 NO GOOD 3 WINNERS AND 3 VERY TOUGH 2NDS . PAID OVER 300,000 OH WELL JUST GOTTA KEEP TRYING .                RTP
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 03:01:26 AM »

I echo those sentiments.  I even hope Tom got a piece of it.  Seriously !  TC

Tom didn't get a piece of shit TC. He is a bustout and a fraud and only knows how to scam to get money.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2005, 08:07:12 AM »

Typical troll dragging things under the bridge.   Just congratulate the man and leave the witticisms for people who are way smarter than you.  Good work, again EW.  TC
nextbonus

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2005, 03:04:47 PM »

Way to go Mr. Ed!  You are King for a day.  Enjoy your 15 minutes!  Grin

Now that they have a real announcer, I watch Cal-Alpo more often.  The racing has become more competitive lately.  Not as many big gaps and more frequent pace battles.

They handled over a mil on Friday and may actually survive if they can sustain the momentum.  I want to see harness racing succeed in the Golden State.
tvit

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2005, 03:35:06 PM »

ew
 i havent posted on here in a while but congrats on the cal expo pic 6
 always nice to see someone hit a big one like that.
 i cant win one at that track so well done.  lol 

tvit
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2005, 03:49:20 PM »

Just want to say THANK YOU to all the well-wishers.  It was something that I won't soon forget.

And, I'll admit...I was shaking when Jay Bee's Trump made the first over bid at the 5/8ths...mostly because I'd never hit a pick 6 before.  To be completely frank, I didn't think it was going to be that big!

It's an incredible feeling to know you (and yours) had the ONLY ticket in all of America.  I know there are a couple here that have done it, and I hope everyone gets to experience it -- it was incredible.

You know -- just when you think you're comfortable with anything that could happen to you in the gambling part of the game -- something comes up and kicks you in the rear!  I suppose that's life, however.

Best,
EW

sn

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2005, 05:02:11 PM »

ARE you some kind of a GOOF or what??? The guy posted the numbers up on this forum hours before the races even went off!!!
Come on guy, down be calling up people just to start TROUBLE cause you are jealous that the guy won some cash!!!!
Its people like you that deserve to get your teeth knocked out so your moulth cant get you or anybody else in trouble over NONSENSE!!!

If any one should be crying it is DN and I, we were going to take half of the ticket but EW couldnt take American Express!!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2005, 05:15:05 PM »

ARE you some kind of a GOOF or what??? The guy posted the numbers up on this forum hours before the races even went off!!!
Come on guy, down be calling up people just to start TROUBLE cause you are jealous that the guy won some cash!!!!
Its people like you that deserve to get your teeth knocked out so your moulth cant get you or anybody else in trouble over NONSENSE!!!

If any one should be crying it is DN and I, we were going to take half of the ticket but EW couldnt take American Express!!!

Thanks, Scott.  You know -- it's kind of a shame.  I thought it would be fun to post the ticket up here, just to give folks that didn't play something to track, and to chat about it...little did I know I would draw fire from the trolls.

I appreciate your kind words, and maybe we'll put something together in the future -- I know you and Dan are sharp.  (Nice straight up P4 the other night, Dan)  That lovely low-take Big M P4 is coming up!

I'm off to go out.  Taking my first night off from the windows in ages.  I appreciate all the kind things that people have said, and I wish everyone here the best of luck.  In the end, I hope we ALL win!

Best,
EW

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 05:18:12 PM »

I don't give a shit if Edward put the numbers on the forum for everyone to see 24 hours before the races went off because the Breeders Cup people did the same thing post the numbers you dumb ass then went into the system and changed them.

The post was NEVER edited, CalFan.  Janine can verify that nothing was changed, and I posted the ticket shortly after the first leg finished.  At Track Champion, the SAME ticket was posted, and before the races started.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but there's nothing "funny" here.  We invested a bunch, got a couple breaks, and as a result -- caught a nice payoff.  That's what it's all about (IMO), and I hope that everyone else has the same kind of luck tonight and in the future!

Best,
EW

Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2005, 05:22:09 PM »

This is really unfortunate that jealousy is taking over. William, I hope you know a majority of people are happy for your new found fortune. Hell, I'm happy that someone I know (well not directly) but know of anyway hit the damn thing. Call Fan, you should be ashamed of yourself whoever you are. Edward, don't let people like this spoil the party.
sn

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2005, 05:26:24 PM »

Your just a JEALOUS, TROUBLEMAKER!!!!! period!!!! The guy played the bet the night before and got destroyed. He put his money back in and hit!!! Nothing was changed like no breeders cup!!! come on!!! let the stewards and CHHA do there job anyways, who are you to start calling up authorities to alert them to cause trouble??? So what if SE gave them some input on the races??? does that mean it is going to hit??? Announcers came gamble their brains out during races and they do!!! Many announcers have SAM machines right up there by the booth so they dont need a runner!!! If Scott E knew anything its because he watches races, keeps notes and does his work Period!!!!
Just go away!!!
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2005, 05:39:23 PM »

Ew, congrats on getting all the "MOOLA". If I ever go live to the races again I will find you and then I will "DEMAND" that you pick up are dinner "TAB". LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sn

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 05:45:32 PM »

Sure fair, Are you the CHRB or the stewards?Huh?? NO?Huh Then stay out of it!!!!! got it???
AS far as Scott E not betting on horses cause he's the Publicity Dir.Huh .....Thats HOGWASH!!!
I know everyone the runs that show and I can tell you first hand that EVERYONE that is involved out there, I mean EVERYONE from Monique the kitchen girl to Bill Vallandingham the car driver to Allen Horowitz himself bet on horses on a nightly basis SO WHAT they dont win either!!!
You guys out there have alot more to worry about than people using a little info. and their opinion to bet on the races!!!
Maybe you will see what I mean after JD's book comes out later this year!!!
sn

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2005, 06:01:18 PM »

CROOKS?Huh CROOKS?Huh Scott E is no crook my freind, he never cheated anyone out of anything!!! People on here are jealous thats why they say the things they do. They say he talks to much and sayd things to much but what they dont know is the GOOF managment back in Chi. INSIST on him talking and saying that stuff!!!
Your picking on SE cause he's the new guy in town, people out there are betting on horses nightly and in your mind not giving you a fair shake??? come on, stop crying !!!
Scott E, Robin Burns, Gil LeVine, Larry Letterman, Sam McKee, "Hollywood" Hayden, they all like to fire away!!! So what? They think they know how to win cause they watch every race every night!!! and they dont win all the time either!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: