Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 09:36:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy online way to qualify for NHC (so easy even John Frank can understand)  (Read 1084 times)
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« on: March 24, 2006, 11:47:14 AM »

Ya go to https://www.nhcqualify.com

ya register for an entry. ya purchase an entry for 4/8.

ya go online on 4/8. and make selections.

top 10% advance on to second round.

ya play the second round 0n 4/29 (no add'l purchase required)

top 10% advance in second round advance to NHC.

so easy even a genius like John Frank could figure it out.

clocker biggestal
Report to moderator   Logged

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
nwaryas

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 03:36:04 PM »

John Frank is broke, he has -1000 in his bank account.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 09:25:43 PM »

First off (1) What jackass runs his credit card thru internet. (2) I'm playing same day at Arlington. I will win that one. I do not need to play anymore.(3) Arlington has a 200 limit. Your online has maybe 1500. I know all the chumps playing Arlington. That includes out of state. Your online can cheat at any time. Just ask the Wolfson's. They win every year cheating doing so. Thank's but I'll stick with real tournaments and if I feel the need complain. That's what OFFICER FURMAN is for. Thank you Officer Furman.
David

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 12:46:50 AM »

I'm pretty sure this contest is illegal under current Illinois law.
BeauNarro

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 12:49:28 AM »

David,

You actually seem like a nice guy when yer not trying to be the "morality" police..LOL
BeauNarro

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 01:00:32 AM »

Actually, I would like to see the law or laws which state that it's illegal to bet on YouBet.com. Not Micky Ezzo or Marc Laino's interpratations. If it is illegal then why do Hawthorne and Arlington accept their cut for moneys wagered on their live products? Is that not illegal too? Is the government inforsing it? I don't think so.
David

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2006, 01:35:23 AM »

The law really isn't too clear about on line horse racie betting - but we've gone over the standing opinion of the IL AG.

What I don't like about this national contest, is that the IRB (I would guess) puts pretty stiff regulations on tournaments in Illinois (probably justifiably), and that seems to be thrown out the window by the national organization accepting entries from Illinois. What is to stop anyone from running thier own tourneys on line for profit? (or as the ntra thing says something like proceeds minus "administrative" and Misc. costs will be funnelled into the finals) . So the Illinois tracks have to follow the rules but thier national organization flaunts them - and in all likelyhood takes people out of thier tracks and otb's that day to stay home and play this on line contest.

I know there are alot of rules about any kind of tournaments for prize money, like darts, pool poker or whatever - it is sort of to define the line that separates gambling from not - without that line you end up with basically end up with no control over the issue.
David

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 01:43:10 AM »

Actually, I would like to see the law or laws which state that it's illegal to bet on YouBet.com. Not Micky Ezzo or Marc Laino's interpratations. If it is illegal then why do Hawthorne and Arlington accept their cut for moneys wagered on their live products? Is that not illegal too? Is the government inforsing it? I don't think so.

There is no law that prohibits it as far as I know - but in Illinois gambling is illegal unless specifically allowed by statue, that is where they get you - it isn't specifically allowed - so you won't find a law saying youbet is illegal - but without a statue saying it is legal it would fall under the blanket prohibition of gambling

How and if they are getting money from youbet is unknown to me, obviiously they get thier commission on what is bet into thier pools (from Ill bettors as well as national) but if they are getting the source market fees (that would be from the wagers of ILL residents) I'm not sure how they justify it. I did see the talk about the "agreement" with Haw and youbet - but it didn't seem like details were offered.
Ponyplayr

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006, 06:26:15 AM »

David..the Congress regulates Interstate Commerce,not the State.
This includes the phone lines.
It is not against the law.
http://www.tvg.com/default.asp?staylegacy

Call them,they know the law!
David

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2006, 09:05:33 AM »

Ponyplayer, your link didn't seem to work for me, but  I know the arguement and I know TVGs view of it and I know the Illlinois Attorney Generals view of it (I must have posted that line a half dozen times if you care to look at it). If it is legal as you say why won't TVG open accounts for Illiinois residents? What they need is a test case -but I think the chances of a favorable outcome has gone down since the recent stacking of the supreme court with conservatives who are much more likely to favor states rights.
BeauNarro

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2006, 10:29:16 AM »

Ponyplayer, your link didn't seem to work for me, but  I know the arguement and I know TVGs view of it and I know the Illlinois Attorney Generals view of it (I must have posted that line a half dozen times if you care to look at it). If it is legal as you say why won't TVG open accounts for Illiinois residents? What they need is a test case -but I think the chances of a favorable outcome has gone down since the recent stacking of the supreme court with conservatives who are much more likely to favor states rights.

David,
You will soon be able to open and use TVG here in Illinois. They just reached an agreement with the Illinois tracks, and as soon as all the necessary papers are filed, Illinois residents will have access to the services.
YouBet has allowed Illinois residents to wager for a few years now.
David

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2006, 11:49:37 AM »

Beau, have you read the agreement? I did see mention of it but details are sorely lacking. Just for clarification sakes - it isn't the tracks that will decide the legality of the issue - it is the AG and possibly a test case if they never get legislation passed legalizing it.

Hasn't AP always had thier TVG agreement? used to for exclusivity but I think that was relaxed, still all that time TVG still didn't allow Illinois accounts - so I'm not sure what anyones angle is.
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2006, 08:52:19 PM »

First off (1) What jackass runs his credit card thru internet.

hmmm. This jackass does. Hundreds of times without any problem.

Have you ever heard of SSL?

or do these internet terms go over your head?

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: