Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 05:38:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " THEY "..... RUINED MAYWOOD'S TRACK KITCHEN  (Read 682 times)
Dan Nance

« on: March 23, 2006, 02:37:24 PM »

There was a time that Maywood had the best track kitchen around, then " they " totally ruined the kitchen and turned it into a filthy discussing place where the only food you can get is out of a nasty vending machine. Don't even think about using the bathroom in the track kitchen unless you like sitting on toliet seats that are full of piss and shit. Toliet paper is all over the floor and the sink is full of chicken blood from the illegal immigrents cutting up live chickens so they can cook them up in their tack rooms.   

Walk into the track kitchen these days and you will see Nate talking on the pay phone telling someone he is warming up a horse tonight so the steed will win. Then you might see a few bustouts playing cards while they brag about the winner " they " had last week.

The track kitchen is just an example of another thing " they " ruined for the horseman. No more great homecooked meals for hungrey horseman with clean tables and tablecloths to eat from in a clean kitchen.   
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 02:41:07 PM »

Eh, post was mean, so I'll take it down.  I'm just too good hearted to be a jackoff.

Best,
EW
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 03:00:00 PM by edwardwilliam » Report to moderator   Logged

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
CHUCKNORRISFAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 02:48:58 PM »

Been there about two weeks ago and the kitchen was not in very good condition ,no card players and just some nasty vending machines on the walls .
A few horseman/grooms watching some blurry monitors and the smell of cigars in the air ...
Oh and YES a SAM machine for the last few bucks of the underemployed backstrech players ...
Hoping i can someday visit the kitchen as it was when Illinois racing was in better shape
Always a fan Not sure if i'll still keep owning any horses soon
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 02:58:50 PM »

It used to be pretty good, Quad city downs had a good kitchen as well! Hawthorne as always been crap! Balmoral as well, crap! When I get to the track I just go to taco bell, or I stop at Mr. Submarine on the way in! I hate fast food but it is a hell of a lot better than the dog food they try to sell!   
bluegill

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 05:36:00 PM »

Dan, That's what you get when you have some track kitchen employees more concerned about selling "crack" that good food.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: