Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 07:03:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the new girl that just came on tvg for it's queen's plate coverage  (Read 1485 times)
journalstuff

Ignore
« on: July 04, 2010, 02:43:22 PM »

I see Dawn Lupul on TVG's coverage of the Queen's Plate serving as it's trackside reporter for the coverage. I haven't seen her since on TV since Woodbine Mile Weekend last year. What does she do?
Report to moderator   Logged
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 05:52:10 PM »

who cares Huh   maroon

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 07:29:24 PM »

Dawn Lupul has been involved with horse racing almost her entire life. Like most handicappers, at a young age she was introduced to the sport by her father. With a strong natural interest in handicapping, she pursued a career in the industry. Convinced that it was possible to do well in the game, she began calculating her own speed and pace figures for thoroughbreds while experimenting with many different handicapping methodologies, including Sartin and the Sheets.

Professionally, Dawn was the handicapper at Northlands Park in Edmonton for six years, where she also served as the racing analyst and host on network specials for both breeds. Dawn is now an expert at reading a horse’s body language and in trip handicapping. She has owned and trained horses for many years and continues to be active with horse racing on a daily basis.
Witherite

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 07:59:57 PM »

She's calling Fridays at Grand River, too.
DonPietro

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 08:22:03 PM »

Dawn Lupul has been involved with horse racing almost her entire life. Like most handicappers, at a young age she was introduced to the sport by her father. With a strong natural interest in handicapping, she pursued a career in the industry. Convinced that it was possible to do well in the game, she began calculating her own speed and pace figures for thoroughbreds while experimenting with many different handicapping methodologies, including Sartin and the Sheets.

Professionally, Dawn was the handicapper at Northlands Park in Edmonton for six years, where she also served as the racing analyst and host on network specials for both breeds. Dawn is now an expert at reading a horse’s body language and in trip handicapping. She has owned and trained horses for many years and continues to be active with horse racing on a daily basis.

Might not be a bad idea to start giving credit to who you're plagarizing your info from.  Roll Eyes
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 09:23:13 PM »

She's calling Fridays at Grand River, too.

She's calling!?  You mean as a woman horse race caller?   Is she the first one? 
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 11:25:52 PM »

I thought she was the regular race analyst for Woodbine t-breds.  I dont know her, but I do know her brother Darrin, who races standardbreds in western Canada and Cal Expo.  Darrin is very intelligent, good with numbers,  and also a computer whiz. 

The more you bet...the more you win
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 09:52:05 AM »

I thought she was the regular race analyst for Woodbine t-breds.  I dont know her, but I do know her brother Darrin, who races standardbreds in western Canada and Cal Expo.  Darrin is very intelligent, good with numbers,  and also a computer whiz. 
she is an occasional analyst for it's tv department at woodbine. but renee kierans is like woodbine's leading tv analyst their.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: