Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 03:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOCKING NEWS...DAVE TOLLE PASSES AWAY  (Read 1909 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: March 20, 2006, 10:56:43 PM »

Dave, the track photographer at both Maywood and Balmoral, passed away.  Dave was a relatively young man in his 40s I believe, and was very helpful.  I think the name of the outfit is DIGITOLLE that does the winner's circle photos nowadays.  Dave was a nice guy who always said hello and had a great sense of humor.  He will be sorely missed around the ovals.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 10:47:35 AM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 11:19:24 PM »

How'd he croak. I like to keep statistics.
Report to moderator   Logged
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 11:22:30 PM »

Sorry. That post was for SUPERMAN.
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 08:23:26 AM »

I thought Digi tolle was his name not the outfit he worked for. They put a picture of him last night at Balmoral.  And it said in memoriam to Digi Tolle.  Dave might have been a nick name.

TC it's not like you to post such bad information. Shocked
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 09:27:42 AM »

I thought Digi tolle was his name not the outfit he worked for. They put a picture of him last night at Balmoral.  And it said in memoriam to Digi Tolle.  Dave might have been a nick name.

TC it's not like you to post such bad information. Shocked
Potra, are you trying to be funny or what ?  I'm 99 % sure his name is Dave and I'm not sure of his last name, but his 1st name isn't Digi.
whocares

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 09:53:01 AM »

Dave Tolle was the man's name. Digi refers to digital photography so he named his company DigiTolle. A super nice guy. A great loss.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 10:10:36 AM »

Sorry to hear about Dave
He was always friendly and very nice
My prayers are with his family
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 10:19:40 AM »

Dave Tolle was the man's name. Digi refers to digital photography so he named his company DigiTolle. A super nice guy. A great loss.
Thanks whocares.  I wasn't sure of his last name, and this makes perfect sense.  People will be cruel in such situations just to take a potshot at myself, Joe D., or Dan and this time it blew up in someone's face unfortunately.  Dave was a kind man with a good sense of humor and wouldn't hurt a fly.  Sad news indeed.  Potra, shame on you.   trotter  TC
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 11:06:11 AM »

Shame on Me ? your the one who misinformed everyone yet again you little blonded headed dork. maroon
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 11:10:52 AM »

who would name someone digi tolle           Huh

maroon
TC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 11:52:09 AM »

Shame on Me ? your the one who misinformed everyone yet again you little blonded headed dork. maroon
Potra, enough already.  WTF are you talking about ?  You are sooooooo wrong it's scary.  I said his name is Dave...his name IS Dave.  Case dismissed.   trotter  TC
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 12:52:41 PM »

dave t was a good man and his name was not digie like some moreon says.it was dave.he got me my favirite pic of my amy in the winners circle with my good colt.dave my prayers go out to you and the family.truth
valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 07:05:05 PM »

Re: MOON-DOG PASSES
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 06:34:18 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Rollinsmolin on November 01, 2005, 01:37:11 AM
Jim horvath discovered Moondog this morning ... He died of alcohol poison ... but they said he also had bruises like he was beat up... but they just said it was due to alcohol poisoning ..  RIP moondog ... he might of been drunk but atleast he was one of the nicest drunks i knew hehe the good wave in the morning on the way to work .. and the knod coming back from the paddock after a loooong night of racing 

Reply from: TC
Gee, what a shame and total shock.  That dear, dear man was such a gentleman who would never hurt a fly or threaten anyone.  His personal hygene was of the first class and when (not) invited into your private worspace, he would never do something as swine-like as leave a pile of fried chicken crumbs all over and chain smoke 2,000 cigarettes when told there was no smoking in the booth.   Awful, awful news.  First Tony leaves, and now this...shocking.  TC

Well, well, if this doesn't show what a true hypocrit is, I don't know what does.  When it was Moondog, it was ok to be a sarcastic ass, but now that its a friend of TC's, hes going to complain about people being cruel in situations such as these.  Both Moondogs and Daves deaths are very bad news.  But for the Supreme judge TC, he can make fun of one and be funny, while if someone says something bad about the other, they are insensitive.  Well done TC, you moron!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 07:09:08 PM by valleyvic » Report to moderator   Logged
BIG FAN

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 08:38:24 PM »

This is sad!Dave was a nice guy!RIP DAVID I am saddened by the news!He was a nice guy!Does anyone know what the arrangements are? flag
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 07:05:44 AM by BIG FAN » Report to moderator   Logged
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 09:40:01 PM »

dave t was a good man and his name was not digie like some moreon says.it was dave.he got me my favirite pic of my amy in the winners circle with my good colt.dave my prayers go out to you and the family.truth

that last sentence was actually spelled correctly somethings going on here.....what was the name of your good colt
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 11:02:13 AM »

TC and Joe D are you typical bonehead supreme being attitude moron's.  They have there own heads shuffed so far up there own ass they dont have a clue of anything going on around them.   Tongue
emp

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 05:49:38 PM »

Update.... tried contacing Ray but found this on the Odds On Racing website (www.oddsonracing.com), 2ns topic down....

Photographer Dave Tolle Passes
"Odds On Racing is saddened to announce the death of long-time track photographer Dave Tolle. Visitation for Dave will be held Friday, March 24th 11am to 7pm and a short service will be conducted at 1:30 pm at the Pederson-Ryburg Funeral Home, 405 N.York Rd., Elmhurst, IL (1-630-834-1133)."
whocares

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 12:32:32 AM »

The wake for Dave Tolle is at Pederson-Ryberg Mortuary in Elmhurst, Illinois, at 435 N York Road on Friday, March 24,2006, at 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. There will be a service at 1:30 p.m.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: