Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 06:46:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom Kelly - Odds On Racing Website  (Read 6182 times)
TK

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2006, 04:51:02 PM »

No anger problems whatsoever... Just get irritated by ***hole like you who like to take shots without knowing anything. That's a relief that you've never been with me socially. I would hate to think my life had dropped that far into the gutter. If I had a nickle for everything "i've heard" I'd be a rich man. Didn't mommy ever tell you not to comment on rumours... Search out the truth for yourself. It's not that hard einstein! Like I said before... You claim to have known me for quite some time yet we've never been together socially. Something sounds a little fishy about that. If you know me so well and are so "CONCERNED" about me then seek me out.  If not go back to your hole...

Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
emp

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2006, 04:54:17 PM »

Tom Kelly is one of a few shining stars on the management end of Illinois racing. His endless nights of diligence and hard work for a sport he truly loves shows in his style of writing and relations with the horsepeople.

He was only one of a few who actually took the time to be frank, open and honest with me in all relations over the time we'd bump heads. He once even took the kind hand and patted me on the back for work done for the industry as well.

I'll now return the favor to you TK..... for being honest, open and sincere for the horsepeople of this state and understanding the true underlining values, overall hertitage and tradition that the horsemen of this state really stand for.

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2006, 05:12:14 PM »

Truth hurts don it. Your right I have never been around you socially just have heard about your childish behaviour.

Listen to Nance and dont work Hawthorne you need a long vacation how does forever sound.  Good Luck with you anger problems.   Cheesy

Hey Potrasalve:

Come out from behind your computer and quit jerking off to naked pictures of Richard Breth you piece of dog shit. LOL You don't know Tom Kelly so quit acting like you do.

For those of you that are left in the harness game, trust me, Tom Kelly is the only good guy left who understands the game, inside out.  It's unfortunate that you have people like the Johnston's who don't even realize Tom's worth to the game of harness racing.  If Tom were GM of Balmoral Park, you would see an out pouring upswing of fan and horsemen support.  He can relate to the horsemen and is NOT any kind of a kiss-ass, like the other people that work at the track.  He is always upbeat and is frustrated like the rest of us as we watch Chicago harness racing deteriorate.

If any of you out there ever have the chance, I say go to Balmoral and meet Tom Kelly.  He truly is a great guy and will do whatever he can to make your visit more enjoyable.  I wish Tom were working at a place where his efforts would be better appreciated in the form of compensation.  I feel for you Tom good buddy, having to work around the likes of the bald snake Doc, Langley and any Johnston family member would make even me want to tell them to go blow a goat.  Keep up the good work Tom and don't listen to spineless jack-offs like that Potrasalve guy.  He is probably some *** from management who is used to being on his knees 3 times a week servicing the bald snake. 

One more thing Tom, thanks for taking the time to post on BTW and welcome to the #1 forum in all of harness racing. Don't let jerk-offs like this jackass stop you from posting.  I know over the years sometimes you and I did not see eye to eye on certain issues, but you were always fair and professional about things, and I appreciated that.  That’s more than I can say for these incompetent ***suckers they have running the show nowadays. LOL.  I think you should ply your trade at Hawthorne where you would be fairly compensated for your work and treated with the respect you deserve. It would do you a world of good to get away from these rotten bastards as soon as possible.  I can honestly say that ever since I moved on, it has been one of the most positive experiences of my life.  I do miss the camaraderie amongst the horsemen every now and then and folks such as youself, but I just could not see myself staying in the business and having to deal with people as miserable and rotten like Doc, Langley, and the Johnston's. You deserve better than what these ***hole give you Tom, so go where you're appreciated, take the advice my friend. Good luck and thanks for stopping by the forum for a visit.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)   
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 03:18:12 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
TK

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2006, 05:17:37 PM »

Joe D

Thanks for the kind words and as you said. If we have not seen eye to eye we've had no problems discussing the matter like adults and both of us have gone away understanding and respecting the other. Would also like to thank EMP for his kind words as well. Glad to see some of things I do get appreciated. I will be back at Hawthorne as well so be sure to come see us. Hope things are going well on the law side of your life. Study hard!  It's got to be tough to go back to school at our age! It was hard enough back then!

By the way to Bustout... thanks for your words... I would expect nothing but that from somebody with a name like yours! Something I'm sure you are proud of Wink
njhorseman

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2006, 05:23:44 PM »

oh and by the way... New Jersey Horseman... You seem to know it all and simply like to stir things up with Nance, TC and Dakuras or for that matter anybody who doesn't see thinks like your jaded east coast view... If you don't like Chicago racing, find it strange or anything else... STAY AWAY FROM IT! We don't need that kind of input..

Nuff said... Good Bye All

Hey Mr. "TK", who I suppose we are to believe is Tom Kelley, I find your comments on my jousts with Nance, TC and Dakuras very interesting. I'm particularly intertested in your take on my "battles" with Joe, because they primarily deal with his continual accusations of corruption, race fixing, and other malfeasance on the part of Chicago racetrack ownership and management.

If you are objecting to my take on these things, then presumably you agree with Joe's. So, you agree that the Johnstons, Langley, Narotsky, the track stewards (Oh, my gosh you're one of the track stewards!!), etc. are, on their best day, totally incompetent, and more correctly are corrupt thieves who are out to steal the last dime from the pockets of the horsemen and betting public.

So, you agree that the people who sign your paycheck are corrupt thieves, and in fact that you're a corrupt thief.  Grin

That being the case, if you really are Tom Kelley, you're either a complete moron or have serious mental illness issues.

However, I'll assume that the person posting as "TK" is just one of Barn to Wire's usual trolls, because no one who could hold down jobs as PR Director and steward could be that dumb, could they?
njhorseman

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2006, 05:28:12 PM »

Dan

Thanks for the shout out on the old 900 line... Those were the good old days... I wasn't getting on anything you said I was referring to the esteemed NJ Horseman constantly trying to crap on whatever you were saying. Go back and read that again I'm sure you'll see. Almost looked ya up when I was in Vegas back in late December. Thought of you because we played the Badlands Course right there next to your favorite R&S Book...Figured when I got off the course I could run over there and see if I could find you but ran out of time. You are right we do need all the fans we can get but I don't consider NJ Horseman a fan of Chicago racing. And by the way...please don't lump me into the management types you refer to... talk to most anyone here like JD OR TC  and you'll understand... Anyway good talking to you and hopefully we'll get a chance to hook up in Vegas again.. By the way did my buddies John Kelly Stardust Line radio show 2 of the three days we were out there. Discussed chitown racing and sports quite a bit...

Take care...TK

Interesting that you think " the esteemed NJ Horseman constantly trying to crap on whatever you were saying" because Dan and I probably agree on as many things as we disagree.
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2006, 05:29:41 PM »

Joe kiss of you greek ass kissing jerkoff you nothing but an overated jerk.  And your as dumb and as blind as as bat to be defending him.  Ask some of your local drivers what they think of your boy.

You piece of shit worthless greek dickhead.
Dan Nance

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2006, 05:34:09 PM »

Dan

Almost looked ya up when I was in Vegas back in late December. Thought of you because we played the Badlands Course right there next to your favorite R&S Book...Figured when I got off the course I could run over there and see if I could find you but ran out of time.

Take care...TK

Tom

Speaking of golf courses try playing this course the next time you are in Vegas and then stop over and hook up with me at " Red Rock Station " and we'll go to dinner.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 05:37:26 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2006, 05:39:31 PM »

Just a quick note and an apology to TK for a previous dumb post I did. Sometime we have to think before we speak.

Hank L.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2006, 05:41:34 PM »

Joe kiss of you greek ass kissing jerkoff you nothing but an overated jerk.  And your as dumb and as blind as as bat to be defending him.  Ask some of your local drivers what they think of your boy.

You piece of shit worthless greek dickhead.

Potrasalve:

Got two words for you, B-L-O-W  M-E. You had better ask some of the local drivers what they think of Tom yourself ***, because I have not heard a single bad word about him from anyone other than your dickheaded self. Like I said before, go jerk off to some naked pictures of Richard Breth you nut less ***.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin rebel for Life)

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2006, 05:47:06 PM »

Paul
          I believe it is Tom because of what he said to me about being on the radio show at the Stardust and playing the Badlands golf course next to the Suncoast. He did do the radio show at the Stardust when he was here. 
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2006, 05:50:44 PM »

Nice responce from a so called educated man.  Like I said before your nothing but a grandstander and a blowhard. I wish and pray somebody points you out to me one day.  I am getting goosebumps just thinking about.  Oh you are really going to be shocked one day soon.   8)

I can't wait !!!!!!!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2006, 06:06:19 PM »

Hey Mr. "TK", who I suppose we are to believe is Tom Kelley, I find your comments on my jousts with Nance, TC and Dakuras very interesting. I'm particularly intertested in your take on my "battles" with Joe, because they primarily deal with his continual accusations of corruption, race fixing, and other malfeasance on the part of Chicago racetrack ownership and management.

If you are objecting to my take on these things, then presumably you agree with Joe's. So, you agree that the Johnstons, Langley, Narotsky, the track stewards (Oh, my gosh you're one of the track stewards!!), etc. are, on their best day, totally incompetent, and more correctly are corrupt thieves who are out to steal the last dime from the pockets of the horsemen and betting public.

So, you agree that the people who sign your paycheck are corrupt thieves, and in fact that you're a corrupt thief.  Grin

That being the case, if you really are Tom Kelley, you're either a complete moron or have serious mental illness issues.

However, I'll assume that the person posting as "TK" is just one of Barn to Wire's usual trolls, because no one who could hold down jobs as PR Director and steward could be that dumb, could they?

Paul:

Get your facts straight my friend.  I have never had one debate with you about race fixing, period.  There have been many debates between us but never about race fixing because I believe the drivers don't fix races.  I'm disappointed in you.  Just when I make a post about you knowing everything and never being wrong, you throw this at me.  Never mind the fact that Elsie proved you factually wrong about the Hoof Beats pictures and you telling me that a judge won’t view out-of-court settlements as a form of guilt.  

Those are just two RARE occasions, but I know you were probably just playing around.  I hope you're not slipping because I value your input and consider you as my mentor. Get with the program and stop playing.  Remember, you debate with me about incompetent management and administrative issues; you debate with Dan and Tc about race fixing and horsemen issues.  There is a little difference there my friend.  Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2006, 06:10:55 PM »

Nice responce from a so called educated man.  Like I said before your nothing but a grandstander and a blowhard. I wish and pray somebody points you out to me one day.  I am getting goosebumps just thinking about.  Oh you are really going to be shocked one day soon.   8)

I can't wait !!!!!!!

Potrasalve:

No need for anyone to point me out to you.  Where would you like to meet?  I'll be at Balmoral either Saturday or Sunday, second floor clubhouse, and second super booth.  Come on over big man.  Teach me what you're all about, tuff guy.  I'll be the guy sitting in the booth with a Louisville slugger ready for your head.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2006, 06:14:02 PM »

Potrasalve:

No need for anyone to point me out to you.  Where would you like to meet?  I'll be at Balmoral either Saturday or Sunday, second floor clubhouse, and second super booth.  Come on over big man.  Teach me what you're all about, tuff guy.  I'll be the guy sitting in the booth with a Louisville slugger ready for your head.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Now we're getting back to what this forum is all about. Busting heads with baseball bats and race fixing.

I myself believe the trainers fix all the races and the drivers are saints. 
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2006, 09:03:09 PM »

Man Odds On must be on here all the time. They changed the address of the Tolle's funeral.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
njhorseman

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2006, 10:04:52 PM »

Paul:

Get your facts straight my friend.  I have never had one debate with you about race fixing, period.  There have been many debates between us but never about race fixing because I believe the drivers don't fix races.  I'm disappointed in you.  Just when I make a post about you knowing everything and never being wrong, you throw this at me.  Never mind the fact that Elsie proved you factually wrong about the Hoof Beats pictures and you telling me that a judge won’t view out-of-court settlements as a form of guilt.  

Those are just two RARE occasions, but I know you were probably just playing around.  I hope you're not slipping because I value your input and consider you as my mentor. Get with the program and stop playing.  Remember, you debate with me about incompetent management and administrative issues; you debate with Dan and Tc about race fixing and horsemen issues.  There is a little difference there my friend.  Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe:

Seems to me that just the other day you accused the racing secretary of making a "score" by knowingly letting an ineligible horse in to race. If that doesn't fit the definition of "fixing" I don't know what does.

Then there's the following sarcastic quote from you in reply #81 of the now-locked Tavern Talk thread:
" Doc and the racing office had nothing to do with the Tavern Talk fixed race."

You see...two fixed races (in your opinion) and you didn't have to blame the drivers for either.

You just keep getting tangled in the web of denial and lies you continually weave.

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2006, 12:25:46 AM »

Joe:

Seems to me that just the other day you accused the racing secretary of making a "score" by knowingly letting an ineligible horse in to race. If that doesn't fit the definition of "fixing" I don't know what does.

Then there's the following sarcastic quote from you in reply #81 of the now-locked Tavern Talk thread:
" Doc and the racing office had nothing to do with the Tavern Talk fixed race."

You see...two fixed races (in your opinion) and you didn't have to blame the drivers for either.

You just keep getting tangled in the web of denial and lies you continually weave.

Paul:

All I can say my man is that you are right on again.  I can honestly say that I have never met a person of your stature, Paul.  You are incredibly smart and know about Chicago racing than people that have been in the game for years. You sir, are truly one unbelievable individual.  I am so glad that you are my mentor.  Maybe one day I can be just like you.

As far as quoting me, where did I debate a fixed race with you Paul? Break it down for me Paul; tell me what I was thinking, please. Now you are such an icon that you can even tell me what I was thinking when I posted a comment or opinion. Wow! 

Paul, you are a legend and someone that I truly idolize.  I can't thank you enough for showing me the light of day.  May God bless you and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2006, 12:36:20 AM »

As far as quoting me, where did I debate a fixed race with you Paul?

You accussed Doc for fixing Katie Bell race to make a score. Accussed Doc of helping fix Tavern Talk race. Do those count.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2006, 12:52:04 AM »

You accussed Doc for fixing Katie Bell race to make a score. Accussed Doc of helping fix Tavern Talk race. Do those count.

Dickie:

I never debated a fixed race with Paul, which is what I said.  You should pay better attention and learn something.  Paul is the most inspiring esteemed poster on this forum, so put a *** in your mouth and read his posts, maybe you'll learn something.  One more thing, nobody is talking to you so why don't you go blow a goat?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2006, 12:57:49 AM »

I never debated a fixed race with Paul, which is what I said.  You should pay better attention and learn something.

You have different defintion of fixed race then most people may be. You debated Paul over katie Bell race thats sure. Does driver have to do the fixes not race secretarys to make it fixed for you?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2006, 01:00:06 AM »

You have different defintion of fixed race then most people may be. You debated Paul over katie Bell race thats sure. Does driver have to do the fixes not race secretarys to make it fixed for you?

Nobody's talking to you so go blow a goat.

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2006, 01:01:17 AM »

Nobody's talking to you so go blow a goat.

You are you anwsnered me twice. Whats your definition of fixed race?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2006, 01:07:48 AM »

Go blow a goat.

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2006, 01:11:39 AM »

Go blow a goat.

Estemmed posters at there best.

You said Doc fixed Katie bell race with horese out of conditions to make a betting score. Debated with NJ. Thats facts. Every one saw it lasted 12 pages of bull shit. Deny it so what its a lie every one sees.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: