Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 25, 2014, 04:14:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Weekly Tony - March 21  (Read 3246 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 12:54:28 PM »

The other side of that argument is just because some jealous Internet poster says someone is guilty of many things doesn't make them guilty. Posters could also say just because a certain person never got a positive doesn't mean they didn't juice.

It makes no difference, because the Weekly Tony is about hard, indisputable statistics, and what Tony did that week as a driver!!!!! This other garbage is the attempt of the jealous haters to tear Tony and his accomplishments down.

GO TONY!!!!! 

I'm not the only internet poster who feels this way. So, don't single me out, laddie. You must be on Morgan's publicity payroll to keep his name in the spotlight when NOBODY gives a shit about Tony Morgan or his personal life.

There are many other drivers in this country who have accomplished way more then Morgan but you don't see other idiots like yourself posting about these people.
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 12:59:39 PM »

Sure a bunch of people all got together and made up lies about tony ! just like o j a bunch of cops who did'nt know each other framed him .  wake up !                        RTP

Every other conspiracy theory anyone makes up flies as truth on this forum, why not that one? Sounds good to me! LOL!!!!!

HAGD all you jealous haters, I have a meeting this afternoon so that ends the fun. Thank you for your totally predictable actions helping to keep the good news about Tony at the top of the forum index all day. 179 views. Dan said no one cared. LOL!!!!! Look forward to next week's exciting edition of "the Weekly Tony", starring Tony Morgan.

GO TONY!!!!!  
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 01:03:38 PM »

hey tony fan everytime somthing is writen bout the great ken rucker dan bad mouths him 2 u r right he is is sick with jelliousy about kens great career just like tonys!!!!!!!!!!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 01:06:28 PM »

Every other conspiracy theory anyone makes up flies as truth on this forum, why not that one? Sounds good to me! LOL!!!!!

HAGD all you jealous haters, I have a meeting this afternoon so that ends the fun. Thank you for your totally predictable actions helping to keep the good news about Tony at the top of the forum index all day. 179 views. Dan said no one cared. LOL!!!!! Look forward to next week's exciting edition of "the Weekly Tony", starring Tony Morgan.

GO TONY!!!!!  

You're to stupid to see that nobody is commenting on your stats under this topic. The only thing they are reading or care about is the comments coming from RTP, Brian, Honest One and myself.

Goodbye!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 01:15:49 PM »

hey tony fan everytime somthing is writen bout the great ken rucker dan bad mouths him 2 u r right he is is sick with jelliousy about kens great career just like tonys!!!!!!!!!!

Let's talk about Rucker too. Any word about his TRO he is racing under after he was suspended 6 months for 6 gout positives?

How much longer is the IRB going to wait before they take action or waist the taxpayers money in court on the " teflon trainer " who has had more positives then 10 trainers combined? Or is the IRB going to sweep it under the carpet like they did when he was suspended a year for 10 caffeine positives. Or, is the gout positives already gone because Marty signed the 2006 contract?

I'm glad you brought Rucker up because I like talking about him and all his positive tests. I'm so jealous that he can win races with medication in his horses and get away with it and I can't.
Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 01:32:21 PM »

This topic isn't my business but something needs to be said.
f*ck  ken rucker   aka paul stafford and the special rocket fuel thats makes bad horses like highland pride run a 152. and change

f*CK tony morgan he's gone and not coming back and all the games he pulled over the years that nothing will ever be done about.

f*ck morgan twice for bringing s. bier to chicago  so he has a tag team partner to race with.
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 01:53:44 PM »

is this guy blowing morgan or whats up?? he follows  him around like a *** in heat. Kiss carrot
race track phil

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 02:03:09 PM »

This topic isn't my business but something needs to be said.
f*ck  ken rucker   aka paul stafford and the special rocket fuel thats makes bad horses like highland pride run a 152. and change

f*CK tony morgan he's gone and not coming back and all the games he pulled over the years that nothing will ever be done about.

f*ck morgan twice for bringing s. bier to chicago  so he has a tag team partner to race with.

IDEAL TOWNE ,     your a man who knows the game !   RTP
njhorseman

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »

Let me clue you in on something, laddie. Never in the history of harness racing has a horseman gone to jail for anything they have done racing related.

Guys have been caught stiffing horses, fixing races, giving illegal drugs, and a Host of other things crimes and not one has ever served time for it.

The driver with the most wins in the history of the sport got caught redhanded and never served jail time. Several horseman were caught redhanded by the cameras in Vegas betting on a fixed race and not one person went to jail. There are many other incidents where horseman were caught but nobody has ever gone to jail.

As far as getting beat up now that's a different story. Eddie Lutes got worked over on a downtown street in Aurora and spent a year in the hospital. Jim Wondergem was killed with his own gun in a construction trailer for some reason. Chad Martz had to go into hiding for fear of his life and even went so far as faking his own death. I'm sure there are many other stories like these.

Harness racing is the business of the " Teflon trainers/drivers/and owners " many crooks have gotten away with murder screwing the public and their fellow horseman and not one has ever been seen the inside of a jail. So, just because a certain person isn't in jail don't think they are innocent.   

Dan:

You might want to check with Richard Wojcio on whether he served time for his conviction for race fixing conspiracy.
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 02:27:01 PM »

P.O.T.

P.O.T.

P.O.T.
   He's a maggot and that makes you Mrs. Maggot.

Hey Brownstain suckup-----   Don't even reply to this since I finally had To Iggy this fool TonyM.  

Oh yeah,,,   Blow me
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2006, 05:18:46 PM »

Tony Tony Tony...

I am reminded of that "Seinfeld" episode where George had a man-crush on Tony, Elaine's boyfriend. Does TonyMFan wear his hat backwards like George (and Tony) did?  Grin
Richard Breth

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2006, 07:37:43 PM »

Same fishing hole. Same bait. Same suckers on line each week.

ROTFLMAO!
Dan Nance

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2006, 11:50:24 PM »

Same fishing hole. Same bait. Same suckers on line each week.

ROTFLMAO!

All these posts prove what people think of Tony. Nobody cares about Tony Morgan or his personal life.

Thank you posters for letting tonymfan know how you all feel.

Thread closed.
tonymfan

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2006, 05:57:13 PM »

Thread closed.

Two winners for Tony last night. Two so far tonight. I say he ends up with three. What do other people think?

GO TONY!!!!! 

HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2006, 06:02:59 PM »

That looks like a R.I.P. picture.
tonymfan

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2006, 06:04:23 PM »

That looks like a R.I.P. picture.

It's a saint picture. You can tell by the fuzzy, heavenly, cloud like edges.
off stride

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2006, 06:17:46 PM »

this looks like a 'lets part tony's hair' picture
tonymfan

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2006, 07:41:10 PM »

Look out! Seems like Tony might already have five wins tonight, along with a bunch of places and shows!!!!! Tough night of Tony stardom for the jealous haters!

GO TONY !!!!! 
tonymfan

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2006, 08:08:32 PM »

Stop the presses! I think Tony won the 15th!!!!!

That could be 6 races in one night! What a big night for Tony! You'll be sure to read about this one in detail right here on the BTW forum, next Tuesday in the highly anticipated "the Weekly Tony".
Armonsol

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2006, 08:10:39 PM »

*** Tony.  Good bye to good rubbish.
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2006, 03:00:02 PM »

The one good thing about this thread is off stride and his posts! they always crack me up! 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: