Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 09:33:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casual Observations  (Read 2427 times)
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2010, 07:43:35 PM »

You wanted him banned, now you're stalking his posts??? Smells like a  rat
Report to moderator   Logged
Sober

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2010, 07:49:59 PM »

You wanted him banned, now you're stalking his posts??? Smells like a  rat

All I was doing was telling him after I read his post to race track phil Glen Zarr knows him and his group. That is not stalking that is commenting on his post. 
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2010, 08:07:02 PM »

Posts you've made about Burton:

"Well it's time for me to leave for the time being since this burton poster showed up. To me it's obvious burton controls something here and a group of people. If I disagree with burton he will call me names and maybe cause trouble for me"

"Gee never would of figured I would get attacked from all ends. Is this burton person all powerful around here that he can insult someone he don't even know and refer to them as idiots?"

" A good start would be to remove the burton poster."

A post directed towards Burton:
Your answer is no. You must frequent that place not me. I have not caused one bit of trouble here. Is disagreeing with the actions of some people here mean I'm a trouble maker. Here is what you need to know about me. I learned about onestopharness went there then became a member. I saw no personal attacks there by anyone. There were no arguments and fighting there between members. The website closed down so I came here. Now because I don't agree with you and those like you I'm attacked and called a troublemaker. It is you that I see as the troublemaker. Do you own this place or something since you seem to feel you have the right to talk to people anyway you want? Don't call me an idiot again troublemaker.     

Another towards Burton:
I have a great idea. Why don't you go do an interview with Lou Pena then ask all the questions you would like answered.

Another towards Burton:
Are you a wealthy man? How did you earn your money to become wealthy? If Lou Pena could comment to you about the comments you make about him he might say to you he thinks you became wealthy cheating somebody out of money.

Again Burton:Here's is my point of view.This Sturman guy writes an article relative to what's talking place now an what do many of you do start attacking him on a personal basis. Why do so many people here attack people? You state trainers who cheated then were caught having positives served their suspension applicable yet you accused another trainer of copping a plea. I called the racing board they told me they offered a deal to the trainer who you claimed copped a plea. According to the board the trainer severed his time that was offered to him applicable to put it in your words. How much do you sell your selections for at trackmaster more then $5? I thought Sturman brought out some very interesting points about the recent attacks on Lou Pena. You would rather throw personal insults and attacks then respond to the article.   

Burton one more time:Are you the professional handicapper for trackmaster? I will try and find out the answer to your question by calling the racing board then I will get back to you. I find all this *** discussion rather interesting.

Burton again:Is Burton a pro handicapper? Is he the person who works for Trackmaster as a handicapper?

Yeah, clearly you're not stalking Burton.
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2010, 08:20:26 PM »

burton is not a fan favorite of Offstride and the Cabal.

Jim
Sober

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »

Posts you've made about Burton:

"Well it's time for me to leave for the time being since this burton poster showed up. To me it's obvious burton controls something here and a group of people. If I disagree with burton he will call me names and maybe cause trouble for me"

"Gee never would of figured I would get attacked from all ends. Is this burton person all powerful around here that he can insult someone he don't even know and refer to them as idiots?"

" A good start would be to remove the burton poster."

A post directed towards Burton:
Your answer is no. You must frequent that place not me. I have not caused one bit of trouble here. Is disagreeing with the actions of some people here mean I'm a trouble maker. Here is what you need to know about me. I learned about onestopharness went there then became a member. I saw no personal attacks there by anyone. There were no arguments and fighting there between members. The website closed down so I came here. Now because I don't agree with you and those like you I'm attacked and called a troublemaker. It is you that I see as the troublemaker. Do you own this place or something since you seem to feel you have the right to talk to people anyway you want? Don't call me an idiot again troublemaker.     

Another towards Burton:
I have a great idea. Why don't you go do an interview with Lou Pena then ask all the questions you would like answered.

Another towards Burton:
Are you a wealthy man? How did you earn your money to become wealthy? If Lou Pena could comment to you about the comments you make about him he might say to you he thinks you became wealthy cheating somebody out of money.

Again Burton:Here's is my point of view.This Sturman guy writes an article relative to what's talking place now an what do many of you do start attacking him on a personal basis. Why do so many people here attack people? You state trainers who cheated then were caught having positives served their suspension applicable yet you accused another trainer of copping a plea. I called the racing board they told me they offered a deal to the trainer who you claimed copped a plea. According to the board the trainer severed his time that was offered to him applicable to put it in your words. How much do you sell your selections for at trackmaster more then $5? I thought Sturman brought out some very interesting points about the recent attacks on Lou Pena. You would rather throw personal insults and attacks then respond to the article.   

Burton one more time:Are you the professional handicapper for trackmaster? I will try and find out the answer to your question by calling the racing board then I will get back to you. I find all this *** discussion rather interesting.

Burton again:Is Burton a pro handicapper? Is he the person who works for Trackmaster as a handicapper?

Yeah, clearly you're not stalking Burton.

Glen Zarr knows Burton and his group from the old Maywood Park days. Burton knows Glen Zarr and his family. Burton once told Glen's dad to get the hell out of his seat or he will call the Andy Frame usher. Burton was rued to Glen's dad the same way he was rued to me when I cam here from a forum he didn't like. I have not been rued to burton. I asked him some questions commented on his post about the third floor at Maywood Park and told him to stop calling me names that is it. What is your problem man?   
Freelegged

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2010, 08:33:27 PM »

Burton is the most well known and most popular of all who have ever been on harness racing message boards.

Not coincidentally, the amount of people who love Burton continues to grow in direct proportion to all the winners he hands out to the masses here at BTW.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

He cranks out winners left and right and he is such a philanthropist that he insists on sharing his selections with all.

Burton = Champion  trophy
Maxim

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2010, 08:48:42 PM »

Burton is very well respected and foundational to BTW.
He will not be intimidated by this "rued" and crude fool currently calling himself "Sober".

-- This game is so familiar to everyone here.
Bust on the board and cause havoc.  Single out a few posters that are key.
Stalk, try to intimidate, insult ... then ying/yang about horses trying to get support.
Finally, he'll claim (like he's doing already) that he hasn't done anything wrong and will play by the rules and try to nestle right in. 
Sober

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »

Burton is the most well known and most popular of all who have ever been on harness racing message boards.

Not coincidentally, the amount of people who love Burton continues to grow in direct proportion to all the winners he hands out to the masses here at BTW.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

He cranks out winners left and right and he is such a philanthropist that he insists on sharing his selections with all.

Burton = Champion  trophy

I would like to see a list of the winners burton has cranked out or I won't believe a word you say. Crank out those winners so I can judge for myself. When I was at onestophanress I read the results section for those *** numbers if you want to talk about cranking out winners there is a person who does just that.    
Freelegged

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2010, 08:52:59 PM »

Burton is very well respected and foundational to BTW.
He will not be intimidated by this "rued" and crude fool currently calling himself "Sober".

-- This game is so familiar to everyone here.
Bust on the board and cause havoc.  Single out a few posters that are key.
Stalk, try to intimidate, insult ... then ying/yang about horses trying to get support.
Finally, he'll claim (like he's doing already) that he hasn't done anything wrong and will play by the rules and try to nestle right in. 

Bingo! Sober is here to troll. Things must be slow on the other website.  Cheesy
Sober

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2010, 08:55:25 PM »

Bingo! Sober is here to troll. Things must be slow on the other website.  Cheesy

Everyone is a troll to your group of people. You can tell burton to walk up to my friend Glen Zarr the next time he sees him at Maywood Park and ask Glen about me. Glen will tell him who I am. No troll Glen Zarr's friend. 
Moni for free

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2010, 12:24:11 AM »

Everyone is a troll to your group of people. You can tell burton to walk up to my friend Glen Zarr the next time he sees him at Maywood Park and ask Glen about me. Glen will tell him who I am. No troll Glen Zarr's friend. 
no.. not everyone is a troll.. just you and that greek douchebag...  I smell a cartoon revival
burton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2010, 07:02:44 AM »

Thanks to Headpole Dave, Freelegged, Maxim and Jim for trying to help me out here and for the kind words.

I don't know Glen Zarr.
But based on the quality Sober's posts, I probably did have him and his friend thrown out of my reserved seats at Sprotsman's Park.
I'm sure they couldn't afford the $2 for the seat.
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2010, 07:28:31 AM »

Thanks to Headpole Dave, Freelegged, Maxim and Jim for trying to help me out here and for the kind words.

I don't know Glen Zarr.
But based on the quality Sober's posts, I probably did have him and his friend thrown out of my reserved seats at Sprotsman's Park.

thumbs up  No problem burton.
Kudos to Dave, FL, Maxim and many others too for speaking out about Offstride's latest sham. Wings and 3WW have been mighty vocal on several threads speaking out against Bruce and his latest attempt to disrupt our forum.
I applaud you all, and thanks to you guys for denouncing the Cabal and all they represent.

Jim
Maxim

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2010, 07:40:19 AM »

I don't know Glen Zarr.

NP on my part either -- it was a pleasure.  Glenn Zarr doesn't appear to have been a real force in Chicago racing.  Sober isn't doing his "friend" any favors.  Proally a good thing Sober moved out of town (or so he said).

Horses Owned, Leased, or Bred by:  Glenn A Zarr, LA GRANGE , IL
WAYLAND FREDDIE (4990W1) 1978 (Owner  - N/A)       
K D'S PAL (9398W8) 1978  (Prior Owner 11/30/1982 -- 10/17/1984)

Burton and BTW rule.   thumbs up
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: