Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 01:18:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: brandon simpson  (Read 922 times)
Freelegged

Ignore
« on: June 16, 2010, 11:36:37 PM »

i dont know where the guy lives, but i am thinking it was not a profitable trip to buffalo for the laddie tonight. In the NYSS he had a 5th and a 7th.

and who is Dirk Simpson? he had another that pulled up DNF in a NYSS event, but jack flanagen drove that one. (according to USTA)
Report to moderator   Logged

Lets go KC Royals. I go way back with this ball club. Back to the 70s/80s witha fella named Greg Brett playing 3rd Base. Whatta hitter! Lets go Royals. Long time fans, been waitin for this!
noc

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 11:42:32 PM »

think Dirk is his dad...Could have sworn Dirk was out at Balmoral in the winner's circle with one of his trotters that Dave Magee Drove...Used to train Before He Cheats...
Freelegged

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 11:46:59 PM »

maybe he was..but he had some stock racing tonight at buffalo...at least he was listed as trainer. shoulda stayed home.

Lets go KC Royals. I go way back with this ball club. Back to the 70s/80s witha fella named Greg Brett playing 3rd Base. Whatta hitter! Lets go Royals. Long time fans, been waitin for this!
noc

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 11:52:03 PM »

pretty good trainer with trotters.
wilderness

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 12:20:19 AM »

pretty good trainer with trotters.

Had a horse named Dreamster that won a heat of the 2000 Hambo.

Regards Don
Freelegged

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 12:28:44 AM »

I am not trying to judge his training abilities, simply stating that it was not a prosperous trip to buffalo tonight.

noc

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 12:31:20 AM »

I am not trying to judge his training abilities, simply stating that it was not a prosperous trip to buffalo tonight.

weren't questioning your post at all just responding to the portion of you post where you aske who is Dirk Simpson ? 
king151

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 06:29:38 AM »

brandon lives near Middletown Ny, sometimes you go along way to race and things dont work out , but you still have to do the work. Dirk is Brandons dad and  he is a pretty good trainer.
THUNDER KING
THUNDER KING

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 09:02:05 AM »

Free Legged is a posting machine,you cant stop him can only hope to contain him.....CLASSIC!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 01:18:08 PM by THUNDER KING » Report to moderator   Logged

Then i got rich... then i got poor again havent changed since !!!
Uncle Merf

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 09:22:59 AM »

Brandon used to havea lot of unprofitable nights at Balmoral too.  Unless he was driving Dirk's horses.  Dirk's a good trainer.  Does well at the state fair usually.
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 01:13:16 PM »

Had a horse named Dreamster that won a heat of the 2000 Hambo.
my mistake  delete
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 01:15:23 PM by looking in » Report to moderator   Logged

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
Freelegged

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 02:57:16 PM »

Free Legged is a posting machine,you cant stop him can only hope to contain him.....CLASSIC!!!!!!!

I had a good teacher.......The Thunder KING!!

"Thunder King" knows the posting game, laddies!!

noc

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »

I had a good teacher.......The Thunder KING!!

"Thunder King" knows the posting game, laddies!!
Lacking a few !!!!!!!!!! wouldn't you say ?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy forgot to post Laddie.
THUNDER KING
THUNDER KING

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 07:27:17 AM »

Brandon Simpson was an up and coming driver in Chicago.   imo. he had potential to be good.but he went to NEW YORK and has almost disappeared. As he is a small fish in a big pond.!!!!  In Chicago he drove a lot of good horses and won his share of races!!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 07:39:55 AM by THUNDER KING » Report to moderator   Logged

Then i got rich... then i got poor again havent changed since !!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: