Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 28, 2014, 05:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how bad is patrick berry  (Read 1291 times)
davenchop

Ignore
« on: March 20, 2006, 12:37:08 PM »

i cant believe how bad berry has gotten. last race last night ryan j hops on tuxedo rich and wins when berry had two ground saving trips at maywood and came up bone dry both times.

this is just one of the many instances recently... anybody over berry has shown improvement(except maybe brent holland) thumbs down
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 12:52:47 PM »

i cant believe how bad berry has gotten. last race last night ryan j hops on tuxedo rich and wins when berry had two ground saving trips at maywood and came up bone dry both times.

this is just one of the many instances recently... anybody over berry has shown improvement(except maybe brent holland) thumbs down

Leave the kid alone. What has he ever done to you? Worry more about " The Teflon Trainer " and what he gets away with.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 02:16:54 PM »

maroon  He will come around.  Maybe his confidence is shaken by driving dregs at the BigM against super-juice.  Just like the success he had at the Meadows a few years back boosted his confidence, lack of success can have a negative effect.
Petro

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 02:24:07 PM »

BERRY & HOLLAND ARE AWFUL THESE DAYS UNLESS THEY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRERACE THE HORSES THEY DRIVE LIKE TETRICK AND OOSTING!!!!!
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 02:47:22 PM »

how bad is pat berry? how bad is tim tetrick?
saturday
1. cm arthur (3.70) his own 2nd inside and out of pylons
2. rocky's conquest (14.00)  darcey pletcher last
3. renforcer n (1.20) von knoblauch 3rd
4. jb towne (1.10) his own 2nd all over the track
5. fantasticcamtastic(1.30) mccaffrey last broke
6. rain train (1.30) seekman 1st placed last almost killed hiteman
7. seelstars bluejean (21.40) von knoblauch last
8. almagro n (36.80) cox plowman 2nd
9. freedy the rustler (26.60) 3rd schadt
10 eazon downtheroad (2.60) 2nd mccaffrey
11.leapn lizard ofahz (2.90) crone 1st hey hey hey he finally won it took him eleven races with live horse to win a race  seven out first 11 under four to one.
12.hotindiananite (5.10) arnold morgan 6th three wide before half
13. odds on big tom (1.70) schadt 1st anybody could drove him 150.3
14. keen mind (8.60) his own 6th
great night timmy you drove nine live horses and you got two of them home

sunday
1. ruby's z tam(2.00) ppool 5th
2. slade gram (3.60) 1st daddy horse and he out drove fat nicky big deal
3. no drive the way it should be
4. chin music (.80) a bad 3rd m fransen chocked him
5. coors adios n (4.20) moffit 2nd should of won but they all bet roberts never tried to beat johnny.
6.western jazz (7.10) chupp 7th
7. ms dock johnson(2.20) robinson had oosting where he wanted him and let him outdrive him again
8. enchantris(.70) his own 4th nothing at 3/5 but if she was 14 to one diffrent story
9. no drive back watching like he belongs
10. secret ambition (1.40)arnold first up and left out todry by oosting

so lets see he drove in 22 out of 24 races he was four to one or less in 15 out of 24 drives he won with four but dq with one so he won with three. he drove for darcey, robinson ,von knoblauch,mccaffrey,moffit,schadt, (plowman cox), fransen,arnold(morgan),himself seekman,all top trainers with great horses and he only won with three all weekend what a joke there is only one bigger joke than this is people think he is a good driver give pat berry, brent holland, or even dean magee those drives and they would of won more then three.
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 04:36:17 PM »

I Agree!
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 04:38:46 PM »

Just keep thinking how bad Pat Berry is, i like that....As a matter of fact i like 20;00 instead of 4.. like i will get soon...again ...keep telling yourselves how bad he is......Dave Miller too...is he as bad as he looks right now?Huh?.............I willl be making a fortune when these guys get going.MUAHHHHHHHHHH
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 06:47:59 PM »

swaymi, your point is true. but im not just talking about one night, lets talk about the last six months... i agree tetrick drives like hes drunk sometimes.. .but my point is when anyone gets on a horse that berry has driven you can bet your ass the horse will improve

nance. leave the kid alone?Huh i have nothing against pat berry at all. but when you bet on horses your goal is to make money and betting on horses that berry has driven and now doesnt has proven quite profitable since he came  back!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 07:04:44 PM »

how bad is pat berry? how bad is tim tetrick?
saturday
1. cm arthur (3.70) his own 2nd inside and out of pylons
2. rocky's conquest (14.00)  darcey pletcher last
3. renforcer n (1.20) von knoblauch 3rd
4. jb towne (1.10) his own 2nd all over the track
5. fantasticcamtastic(1.30) mccaffrey last broke
6. rain train (1.30) seekman 1st placed last almost killed hiteman
7. seelstars bluejean (21.40) von knoblauch last
8. almagro n (36.80) cox plowman 2nd
9. freedy the rustler (26.60) 3rd schadt
10 eazon downtheroad (2.60) 2nd mccaffrey
11.leapn lizard ofahz (2.90) crone 1st hey hey hey he finally won it took him eleven races with live horse to win a race  seven out first 11 under four to one.
12.hotindiananite (5.10) arnold morgan 6th three wide before half
13. odds on big tom (1.70) schadt 1st anybody could drove him 150.3
14. keen mind (8.60) his own 6th
great night timmy you drove nine live horses and you got two of them home

sunday
1. ruby's z tam(2.00) ppool 5th
2. slade gram (3.60) 1st daddy horse and he out drove fat nicky big deal
3. no drive the way it should be
4. chin music (.80) a bad 3rd m fransen chocked him
5. coors adios n (4.20) moffit 2nd should of won but they all bet roberts never tried to beat johnny.
6.western jazz (7.10) chupp 7th
7. ms dock johnson(2.20) robinson had oosting where he wanted him and let him outdrive him again
8. enchantris(.70) his own 4th nothing at 3/5 but if she was 14 to one diffrent story
9. no drive back watching like he belongs
10. secret ambition (1.40)arnold first up and left out todry by oosting

so lets see he drove in 22 out of 24 races he was four to one or less in 15 out of 24 drives he won with four but dq with one so he won with three. he drove for darcey, robinson ,von knoblauch,mccaffrey,moffit,schadt, (plowman cox), fransen,arnold(morgan),himself seekman,all top trainers with great horses and he only won with three all weekend what a joke there is only one bigger joke than this is people think he is a good driver give pat berry, brent holland, or even dean magee those drives and they would of won more then three.
As long as you can ignore that Tim Tetrick is 7th in N.A. right now in UDR with a .319 (right behind Palone, Morgan, Oosting, Manzi, MacDonald, and Sears) with over 500+ drives and Berry is DEAD FREAKIN LAST in UDR in that same category with a paltry .169 .169 .169 .169 .169 ! - then your argument holds a little water.  Tetrick gets better drives because he's a better driver.  Berry wouldn't get above .230 with Tetrick's drives.  To his credit, Pat appears to be an honest driver and some think TT has the "Morgan Playbook" out.  IMO, I'm not convinced yet.   trotter  TC
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 11:26:23 PM »

tim tetrick is a magget he doing everything like tony used to do he is stiffing setting up horses he is driving horses then try to buy them (oakies ridwitme, odds on dion,brillant thunder) they sure improve as soon as tetrick racing stables name is down as owner he is a true magget and give pat berry the stock that tetrick is getting and look out..just go to the windows
 saturday for pat berry one horse under 4 to one =win
sunday called off
monday two horses under five to one= one win and a good third
 now give pat those live mounts and you guys do the math...
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 09:35:11 AM »

I know this is a forum on Pat Berry. Yes, he is struggling but I am confident that things will pick up. He has the talent, but needs the horses and get that brain of his refocused. My opinion.

Harness 24/7. I noticed that you made a refernce to Dave Miller. You say that he is bad right now. I agree that he is not bringing in winners right now. He has even admitted that himself that he is struggling. To say the guy is bad, a little overstated. Let's not forget he has been in the Top 5 at the Big M the last 5 years, I believe. He is in a slump, which all drivers go through. History shows that he usually starts off strong in the begining of the meet and then struggles in the middle, well it is the opposite right now. He will have winners, it is just a matter of time for him. He is not bad, he is just struggling.

I think Dan Nance said it best, that you are only as good as your stock. Right on!

MG
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 05:18:21 PM »

Mgriffin, You are right about Dave Miller and that is what i meant to say...Ppl  are saying Dave miller is terrible and what i am saying is that is  bull crap Dave is still the same great driver he has always been..But for some reason that i cannot explain he is not winning.....Drivers that are WAY better than they are showing right now....Holland, D Miller, P BERRY, Brennan........I am sure they will come out of their slump soon......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: