Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 03:55:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Quick Way to Big Bucks  (Read 614 times)
jrstark
Administrator

« on: June 15, 2010, 07:41:46 PM »

A Quick Way to Big Bucks
Saturday, June 15, 2010
Metro Mitch, Courtesy of Twinspires.com

So far in the two weeks the Metro 6 Shooter has been offered, there has been a $43,000 winning ticket and a $50,000 winning ticket for hitting all six races. Last Saturday there were also 24 more horseplayers that cashed in for over $700 by nailing the “consolation prize” awarded for picking five out of six.

If you don’t know it already, participating tracks and associations are adding $30,000 to the pool each week, making the Metro 6 Shooter a fantastic bet for everyone.

Often, pick 6 wagers are taken down by skilled handicappers or a “syndicate” of players who invest thousands into the pool each week. However, there are plenty of “action” players who, like lottery participants, like to invest a little with the dream of hitting it big.  In horseracing, we do this is by using the Quick Pick or QPK button on wagering terminals or through a teller.  For just a $1 you can have the wagering terminal do your handicapping for you and get you into the action.  You decide how much you want to play. Then sit back and enjoy the racing!

The giant payoffs are usually the result of a longshot or two, and the Quick Pick has a sneaky habit of finding them.

So this week, everyone should be taking a shot at this unique wager, and if you haven’t got the time to handicap the races, I’ll do that for you. Or, just say Metro 6 Quick Pick and you could be on your way to some quick cash!

Good Luck!

Metro Mitch’s comments and picks can be found each week at www.Twinspires.com and www.Metro6shooter.com
Report to moderator   Logged
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 12:12:48 PM »

I cant believe that someone hit that thing last week......If I was one of the 10,000 BTW conspiracy theorists I would have swore it was FIXED
Report to moderator   Logged

SHOWTIME!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: