Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 01:07:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3:00 post Is that safe  (Read 2654 times)
off stride

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 08:12:59 AM »

yes. hawthorne does do a harness program that lasts until midnight and you dont hear the harness people complain about being scared, must be a thru-bred phobia about being out after dark, maybe all you women turn back into pumpkins after the sun goes down. .. yes, us republicans know that GOD  will guide us to our cars safely after the races .. you do sound like a bunch of whiney pencil necked geeky liberals over here on this side of the board, spending more time *** and complaining about something (like track bias lol) as opposed to doing something about your problems, harness people act... thru-bred people re-act.. the illinois bred harness horses are excelling on the nations largest stages winning countless big money races while you people sit here waiting for lightning to strike you in the ass .. if you would kindly move your winter stables from hawthorne and allow the harness people to conduct the meet it had there for many years they again would put you to shame, you took their dates, and you are suffering, you got what you wanted.. 7 horse fields , no handle, and no interest from the outside world... the typical know it all arrogance from thru-bred people is a laughable one, your ego's are bigger than your dicks and your hats are bigger than your brains

HOPE YOU FIND THIS POST OFFENSIVE... IT WAS MEANT TO BE

and irwin fletcher is gay, not that it is bad to be gay
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 05:30:06 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
horsepoor

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 09:10:56 AM »

You probably shouldn't leave your house, then, sissypants. Ever.
I'M NOT A SISSY PANTS, I KNOW OF 2 PEOPLE THAT WERE MUGGED IN THE PARKING LOT
MORON
Report to moderator   Logged
horsepoor

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 09:13:46 AM »

horsepoor is a "she" janine
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO I AM
Horse Voice

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 09:27:17 AM »

I'M NOT A SISSY PANTS, I KNOW OF 2 PEOPLE THAT WERE MUGGED IN THE PARKING LOT
MORON

Sounds more like a "friend of a friend" story to me, unless you want to provide dates & times, so I can check it against the police records. Doubtful, though -- you'll come back and say "they didn't report it".

And if someone got mugged in the parking lot at Hawthorne: Big hairy effing deal. I know a guy that was mugged downtown...in broad daylight. Should we be afraid there, too? Who's the moron?

Like I said, stay in your house and shiver in total panic.
off stride

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 09:43:07 AM »

no matter whether its a he or she, security should be bulked up when the people are leaving a place...hopefully with money in pocket, there is no excuse for a gambling venue not to have extra security as the crowd files out to the parking lots, one should not have to be looking over their shoulders as they walk to their vehicles.. sorry you had this happen to you and id stay away until they fix the problem, but then again that may be a long wait
Jim C

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 09:42:43 PM »

First its pretty simple to put two and two together here, Hawthorne signs a deal with TVG and then they start 3pm post times on Fridays. I would think that shows what the point is of the late post time. Second, if you are worried about the parking after dark, just valet park and don't worry about going anywhere in the dark!
agent007

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 10:50:54 AM »

"Party around the Smokestacks"

"Party in Stickney"

"Party with the Bohemians"

All have a nice ring, to challenge AP.

[Now that`s a Hallmark slogan!!
muhammed

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 11:49:10 AM »

As I stated earlier, all Hawthorne has to do is hire Gino Oliver to patrol the
Hawthorne parking lots. With Gino's reputation for gunning down anyone
looking suspicious, the Hawthorne lot will be one of the safest places around.
BRING BACK GINO!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: