Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 11:57:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Erlich a Horrble Display at Cal Expo  (Read 3257 times)
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« on: November 03, 2005, 11:27:01 PM »

Bumbling and stumbling over the wrong numbers in the the 7th race at Cal Expo...he calls the wrong numbers during the race and he gave the wrong winner after the race. Cal Expo, thank you for taking this guy off our backs, Sincerely thank you.
Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 01:33:04 AM »

Some announcers are so blind how can Scott make those mistakes time after time. Sad Sad?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 01:41:27 AM »

Just watched the replay from the 7th, and there wasn't a mistake in the call.

Are YOU paying attention?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 01:46:52 AM »

EW, Tell Scott that the fans are very happy that he's gone now. The fans are happy they can have a conversation in between races and get changes without the loud mouth blabbering for 15 minutes in between them. Angry
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 08:11:15 AM »

Come on guys, be fair.  Scott might have bobbled on one call, of hundreds he's made since moving weeks ago - big deal.  He's in a place more commensurate with his abilities and I'll bet he's happy to be done dealing with the Ges-chepos over in their Ivory Tower.  Show me anyone in his position who wouldn't want to watch races in a nice climate, make double the money he used to, and get away from the "devils" back here.  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 10:35:07 AM »

Who cares what the "EARACHE" does now ? Hes not here and I myself am very, very happy, hes gone. And who believes that he makes that much more money out there? Prove to me that he makes more money in California and I will believe it. Scott was known lier when he was here.

Plus no one watches that "BAD" racing at CAL-FIXPO and no one bets it either.

When I asked the Balmoral bosses is it true that Scotty was leaving they just said thats what he calls it and that his contract was up the first of the year
 and that they didnt want him back anyways. They would have no reason to lie about this.

For EW to come on here every day talking about CAL-FIXPO is funny because now I believe what I was PM'D about him and Scotty. Does Scott really think by telling EW to post stuff up about that track that were all going to run to the track to bet CAL-FIXPO. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASE!! NOT A CHANCE!! Angry

I would have to take anti-depression drugs to announce a race at CAL-FIXPO
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 12:37:26 PM »

You know what they say, out of sight out of mind. And Scotty was always out of his mind anyway. I am so-oooooooo
happy that he announces late at night so I almost miss his voice EVERY night. What a GOD send that is.

Why has he not taken that perfect trip "PIG"  Tongue BETRUETOUS to CAL-FIXPO?  Huh  Must be scared they'll use his horse in one of those fixed races ?
billy g.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 04:27:56 PM »

You know what they say, out of sight out of mind. And Scotty was always out of his mind anyway. I am so-oooooooo
happy that he announces late at night so I almost miss his voice EVERY night. What a GOD send that is.

Why has he not taken that perfect trip "PIG"  Tongue BETRUETOUS to CAL-FIXPO?  Huh  Must be scared they'll use his horse in one of those fixed races ?

pretty funny superman but scott has family back here who watch betruetouse race every week. you must have to much time on your hands to keep degrading scott. do you know him? he took that calexpo job to better himself and family. enough already. it was a good deal for evryone, calexpo got the guy they wanted and chicago got rid of a problem guy that nobody liked okay!!!
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 05:23:15 PM »

I am not as bad as others on this forum about Scott.    Grin                        Its Just that his blabbering gets to me like someone scratching a chalk board. eeeeee YYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUU   Shocked Shocked Shocked
warden
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 06:26:15 PM »

I once bet a horse who won by a half a nose but the announcer called the other horse first. Cost me a fortune!

Get real!
Dr.Trotter

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 06:39:24 PM »

Someone tell me how Tom Kelly or Joe Mazzone are better than Scott!
Its cant believe anyone would suggest its better now that he's gone
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 06:48:37 PM »

Hey Edward William,

why don't you get your head out of Scott's ass for a change?  How about we talk about the alledged replay tapes that were taken from Balmoral and given to you to look at.  You know, those ones of Albatross...  if you did do that Scott, shame on you!!

pm counselor
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 07:02:07 PM »

Now your putting words in my mouth, I never said these guys were better than Scotty just more civil, and quiet. I know at least 4 trainers who bring owners, freinds, etc. out to the tracks Maywood and/or Balmoral on the weekends and really got tired of not being able to hold a conversation with them because of the constant BLABBERING by SCOTTY. You SEE its HARNESS RACING not the GERALDO-ERLICH FXXKING TALK SHOW. ITS NOT JUST ALL ABOUT SCOTTY AND HIS LOUD FUXXING MOUTH TALKING OVER EVERYBODY ELSE.

Your not a CELEBRITY Scott, not even close Lips Sealed Embarrassed Undecided

Just announcer the races and shut your mouth in between races and you'll be fine.

If Scott lost announcing JOBS at other tracks do you think he might have done something wrong to lose then Huh Huh Huh MMMMMmmmmnn Figure it out yet??? Wink

Is it true their are missing videos at Balmoral Park Huh? I wonder Cheesy Cheesy
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 07:26:35 PM »

Dominick is one of the best announcers in the country. Your gonna find him at the Meadowlands one day. I am glad the Johnstons gave Dominick a big raise to be there announcer.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 07:36:37 PM »

EW, Can we drop the Scotty stuff and get back to harness racing. Who do you like tonight at Maywood.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2005, 07:46:40 PM »

EW, Can we drop the Scotty stuff and get back to harness racing. Who do you like tonight at Maywood.

I don't bring it up first, Superman.  Would love to talk about nothing but racing, because that's what I'm interested in -- not all this bickering bullshit.

It does bother me, however, that people love to make up stories.  Some people really need to check their stories before they get on here and blow their horns...

Watching Woodbine tonight.  Will probably turn over to Maywood after the Canadians finish up.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2005, 03:10:01 AM »

Johnny Johnston has NEVER given ANYONE a BIG raise,except family members.NEVER.I'd bet my life on it.
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2005, 12:56:28 PM »

Please stop with the Scott Erlich stuff already.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: