Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 19, 2014, 11:41:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lou Pena has officially ruined The Meds for me.  (Read 10902 times)
the invisible man

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2010, 03:05:59 PM »

Im horrible with names but ive sen enough to know jackofff. hell most trainers wont claim of the dirtbag cause its obvious whats going to happen. oh yeah how about this dragon dances just one but he win 52, juliane bobby claims him he just paced 56 got beat 15 hellooooooooooooo mr scumbag!!!!! thats 4 seconds screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head
Report to moderator   Logged
BK

« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2010, 03:11:53 PM »

I have no clue what Lou Pena is doing. But I'll tell you what, neither does anybody else.
I'm sick and tired of everyone trying to discredit the guy with outlandish, chickenshit, boldface LIES!!!
I've now read that his horse's are magically transformed into hulking physical specimens and raging mental lunatics in just 1 week in the Pena barn, His horses shake violently in the winners circle, they look like shit physically, his horses are lame in the paddock before a race,his horses are dead lame after they race, they cannot be stopped after a race they just keep running,,,,,,and the list goes on.
All Bullshit, not one of these stories can be supported by fact.
Here are some facts though, His horses are well taken care of and are in good physical condition.
BK

« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2010, 03:15:41 PM »

Im horrible with names but ive sen enough to know jackofff. hell most trainers wont claim of the dirtbag cause its obvious whats going to happen. oh yeah how about this dragon dances just one but he win 52, juliane bobby claims him he just paced 56 got beat 15 hellooooooooooooo mr scumbag!!!!! thats 4 seconds screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy screwy bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head
I have no clue what any of this dribble means. You should either put down the bottle or take an english course.
How's it feel to get your head kicked in by Lou Pena?
the invisible man

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2010, 03:39:02 PM »

THIS DRAGON DANCES!!!! CAN YOU FN READ MORON? HE LOST FOUR SECONDS SINCE JULLIANE BOBBY CLAIMED HIM. HELLOOO PATHETIC BRAIN DEAD IDIOT. bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head [hb]C YOU WANTED EXAMPLES THERES AN EXAMPLE. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK YOUR HERO SCUMBAG IS DOING?? DIFFERENT FEED HAY OATS ?WHAT ?EXPLAIN YOURSELF JACKOFF.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2010, 03:43:06 PM »

Calling people names only hurts your position in the debate.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2010, 03:50:37 PM »

http://www.wethinkcheaterssuck.com/
Hawk

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2010, 04:15:19 PM »

Here is a clue to the Pena connection:

6 New Jersey race horses test positive for doping
Posted 5/6/2008 10:39 PM |  Comment    |  Recommend    E-mail | Save | Print |   

TRENTON (AP) Six harness racing horses have tested positive for performance-enhancing substances under expanded testing protocols in New Jersey, state racing officials said Tuesday.
New Jersey Racing Commission Executive Director Frank Zanzuccki said laboratory tests confirmed that the six horses under the care of trainer Ernest Adam and owned by Stephen C. Slender had tested positive for the performance-enhancing drug Erythropoietin-Human, also known as EPO.

The six horses have been declared ineligible to compete in New Jersey, consistent with the rules of the Racing Commission's new "out-of-competition" testing initiative.

Launched late last year, the new program allows the commission to test horses for illegal substances not only at racetracks but also at horse farms, and at any time. Previously, the commission was only authorized to conduct testing of horses on race day, and only at New Jersey's four racetracks.

Slender, of Del Mar, Calif., did not immediately return either a telephone call or an e-mail left by The Associated Press seeking comment.

The state racing commission did not have a telephone number for Adam of Clarksburg. He is not listed in telephone directory assistance.

Acting on a tip, Zanzuccki said racing commission officials tested the horses at Winner's International Farm in Chesterfield in Burlington County last month, and New Jersey State Police on Tuesday searched the farm where the six horses were being kept.

Adam, who has 46 wins in 208 starts this year, stables his horses at Winner's International Farm.

Slender, a California veterinarian, races his horses under the moniker Summersby Stable. He has 10 wins in 57 starts at the Meadowlands this year, No. 2 in the owners' standings, track spokeswoman Amy Silver said.

Based on lab results and other information obtained during the investigation, the commission will conduct a hearing to determine whether Adam and Slender have violated commission rules. Pending the outcome of their respective hearings, both men remain eligible to participate in New Jersey racing.

Under commission rules, a trainer is responsible for the condition of a horse within his or her care and custody.

Violations of the state's testing rules are punishable by a 10-year license suspension and $50,000 fine.

EPO artificially increases red blood cells and hemoglobin, and can enhance oxygen consumption during racing. According to the commission, the use of human EPO products is dangerous to the well-being of the horses because it causes unnatural increases in blood viscosity, which can lead to heart attack or stroke during intense exercise.

The six horses identified as having tested positive for EPO have all raced at Freehold and the Meadowlands in New Jersey this year, and have raced at tracks in New York and Pennsylvania as well.

The six horses are:

- Art Maker, who last raced this past Sunday at Chester Downs, Pa.

- Jeremy's Successor, who last raced at the Meadowlands on Sunday.

- Jovial Joker N, who last raced at Saratoga, N.Y., on Sunday.

- JW Dutch Treat, who last raced at Yonkers, N.Y., on April 24.

- Pacific Playboy, who last raced at Chester Downs on Sunday.

- Western Mac, who last raced at Chester Downs on April 20.

BK

« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »

Here is a clue to the Pena connection:

6 New Jersey race horses test positive for doping
Posted 5/6/2008 10:39 PM |  Comment    |  Recommend    E-mail | Save | Print |   

TRENTON (AP) Six harness racing horses have tested positive for performance-enhancing substances under expanded testing protocols in New Jersey, state racing officials said Tuesday.
New Jersey Racing Commission Executive Director Frank Zanzuccki said laboratory tests confirmed that the six horses under the care of trainer Ernest Adam and owned by Stephen C. Slender had tested positive for the performance-enhancing drug Erythropoietin-Human, also known as EPO.

The six horses have been declared ineligible to compete in New Jersey, consistent with the rules of the Racing Commission's new "out-of-competition" testing initiative.

Launched late last year, the new program allows the commission to test horses for illegal substances not only at racetracks but also at horse farms, and at any time. Previously, the commission was only authorized to conduct testing of horses on race day, and only at New Jersey's four racetracks.

Slender, of Del Mar, Calif., did not immediately return either a telephone call or an e-mail left by The Associated Press seeking comment.

The state racing commission did not have a telephone number for Adam of Clarksburg. He is not listed in telephone directory assistance.

Acting on a tip, Zanzuccki said racing commission officials tested the horses at Winner's International Farm in Chesterfield in Burlington County last month, and New Jersey State Police on Tuesday searched the farm where the six horses were being kept.

Adam, who has 46 wins in 208 starts this year, stables his horses at Winner's International Farm.

Slender, a California veterinarian, races his horses under the moniker Summersby Stable. He has 10 wins in 57 starts at the Meadowlands this year, No. 2 in the owners' standings, track spokeswoman Amy Silver said.

Based on lab results and other information obtained during the investigation, the commission will conduct a hearing to determine whether Adam and Slender have violated commission rules. Pending the outcome of their respective hearings, both men remain eligible to participate in New Jersey racing.

Under commission rules, a trainer is responsible for the condition of a horse within his or her care and custody.

Violations of the state's testing rules are punishable by a 10-year license suspension and $50,000 fine.

EPO artificially increases red blood cells and hemoglobin, and can enhance oxygen consumption during racing. According to the commission, the use of human EPO products is dangerous to the well-being of the horses because it causes unnatural increases in blood viscosity, which can lead to heart attack or stroke during intense exercise.

The six horses identified as having tested positive for EPO have all raced at Freehold and the Meadowlands in New Jersey this year, and have raced at tracks in New York and Pennsylvania as well.

The six horses are:

- Art Maker, who last raced this past Sunday at Chester Downs, Pa.

- Jeremy's Successor, who last raced at the Meadowlands on Sunday.

- Jovial Joker N, who last raced at Saratoga, N.Y., on Sunday.

- JW Dutch Treat, who last raced at Yonkers, N.Y., on April 24.

- Pacific Playboy, who last raced at Chester Downs on Sunday.

- Western Mac, who last raced at Chester Downs on April 20.

Where is the connection?
jdterrapin

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2010, 05:53:49 PM »

As an owner who does not race at the Meds very often, I will say that what's going on does not pass the smell test.
No jealousy here, just concern for the horses and the future of the sport/business. 
To the apologists here, you must kidding yourself to think that this is a case of better horsemanship. What a real joke that is.........
Hawk

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2010, 07:02:26 PM »

Where is the connection?

"Slender, of Del Mar, Calif.,"
rock

« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »

Looking at the entries for Friday at Yonkers and I see Pena has dropped a very productive 40K in for 20K. The horse, The Rising N, has 9 wins on the season and 112K in the bank. Let's see if someone steps up and makes a claim.

This is another way for him to make scores, drop horses down in class and watch them run off the screen. Many trainers will not take off him, so why not drop some down.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2010, 07:59:38 PM »

Looking at the entries for Friday at Yonkers and I see Pena has dropped a very productive 40K in for 20K. The horse, The Rising N, has 9 wins on the season and 112K in the bank. Let's see if someone steps up and makes a claim.

This is another way for him to make scores, drop horses down in class and watch them run off the screen. Many trainers will not take off him, so why not drop some down.
HE WAS JUST OFFERED 100 HEAD OVER THE WEEKEND . HE NEEDS MORE TRACKS
Yonkers fan in KY

Yeah, Yonkers. 4 turns instead of 2. Deal me in!

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »

HE WAS JUST OFFERED 100 HEAD OVER THE WEEKEND . HE NEEDS MORE TRACKS
Yeah, Pigland, and lots more Prerace.   dude

Just when you least expect it...just what you least expect.  The Pet Shop Boys
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2010, 08:33:54 PM »

I have no clue what Lou Pena is doing. But I'll tell you what, neither does anybody else.
I'm sick and tired of everyone trying to discredit the guy with outlandish, chickenshit, boldface LIES!!!
I've now read that his horse's are magically transformed into hulking physical specimens and raging mental lunatics in just 1 week in the Pena barn, His horses shake violently in the winners circle, they look like shit physically, his horses are lame in the paddock before a race,his horses are dead lame after they race, they cannot be stopped after a race they just keep running,,,,,,and the list goes on.
All Bullshit, not one of these stories can be supported by fact.
Here are some facts though, His horses are well taken care of and are in good physical condition.

If he ever gets caught cheating, this post will forever be your legacy. Do you have any reason why you are 'going to bat' for Louis the great? You are really going out on a limb for this guy. If he keeps doing what he's doing and never gets ONE positive test, you're going to look like a genius a few years from now. This post will go in the hall of fame.
Yonkers fan in KY

Yeah, Yonkers. 4 turns instead of 2. Deal me in!

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2010, 08:53:57 PM »

Still unbelievable.  Trainers like Bob Johnson, Matias Ruiz, Rick Plano, Jill Wine a.k.a. Tom Wine, David Gullian, all made a regular habit of spinning this clown's helmet around when they windchapped his ass at Cal-Expo, but he was the one who magically "got it figured out" somehow and singlehandedly took over harness racing.  It's just a matter of time.

Just when you least expect it...just what you least expect.  The Pet Shop Boys
the invisible man

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2010, 12:55:48 AM »

You hit the nail on the head any of these top clowns from calpo every leave they cant get a check at another track. But pena bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head goes all over the country and runs over everybody?HuhHuhHuh?? are you fn kidding me?HuhHuhHuh? bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head BOB JOHNSON WENT TO HOOSIER WHERE THERES NO TRAINERS AND COULDNT GET A CHECK YET PENIS GOES TO YONK THE BIG M CHESTER POCONOS AND RUNS OVER EVERYBODY """"
Freelegged

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2010, 01:14:44 AM »

As an owner who does not race at the Meds very often, I will say that what's going on does not pass the smell test.
No jealousy here, just concern for the horses and the future of the sport/business. 
To the apologists here, you must kidding yourself to think that this is a case of better horsemanship. What a real joke that is.........

I am no apologist. Anyone who is caught cheating, I would like to see them get a lifetime ban. If Pena is caught cheating, I hope he gets banned. If any trainer gets caught..I hope they get banned.

But here is a question for you....Since this whole Pena thing started (the accusing) MANY trainers have been nailed with a positive test...since you have felt the need to speak out about Pena...why have you not spoke out about the people recently caught?
BK

« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2010, 05:56:52 AM »

If he ever gets caught cheating, this post will forever be your legacy. Do you have any reason why you are 'going to bat' for Louis the great? You are really going out on a limb for this guy. If he keeps doing what he's doing and never gets ONE positive test, you're going to look like a genius a few years from now. This post will go in the hall of fame.
I am not defending what Lou Pena may or may not be doing, I am asking people to support their exaggerated claims about Pena's horses with some type of fact. These stories, and that is exactly what they are, are rather incredible.
I will give Invisible man partial credit for backing up one of his statements. He posted that "they are just a horse when you claim them".   I have interpreted this post to mean that horses claimed off of Pena go backwards. He managed to give just one example after using the word "THEY"  and "THEM which implies more than one.
Get my point.
Can anyone corroborate the Invisible Man's story about how some Pena horses can not be stopped after hitting the wire?
How about Andrew Cohens claim that Real Joke was "reportedly" lame in and on his way out of the paddock. WTF does reportedly mean???!!!! The exact term Cohen used, I guess it covers your ass when telling lies.
How about Dennycranes story about how his friend the piss catcher in the paddock after the Auckland debacle claimed Real Joke was dead lame after the race.
One poster reported that one Pena horse was shaking so violently in the winners circle it was horrible to watch.

Like I said, I'm not defending what Lou Pena may or may not be doing, Just trying to get to the facts.
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2010, 11:28:56 AM »

Where is the connection?
the connection as I see it is A no name assistant trainer from a tainted stable starts knocking them dead when he goes out on his own (zero to hero and yes ,I know Ernie Adam)... sounds familiar
 here's another one , Joe Guarino..zero to hero and gone
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 11:43:05 AM by bettor2belucky » Report to moderator   Logged

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
Lester

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2010, 11:45:10 AM »

Like I said, I'm not defending what Lou Pena may or may not be doing, Just trying to get to the facts.

No, you're just trying to start an argument for no other reason than to start an argument.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »

I do understand the innocent until proven guilty slant.
But it is at this point its in the Barry Bonds didn't do steroids level.
Anyone here think Bonds didnt use PEDs? He never tested positive and he still is denying it.
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2010, 03:14:31 PM »

Anyone here think Bonds didnt use PEDs? He never tested positive and he still is denying it.

Exactly, in the court of public opinion Bonds did roids and I believe Maris and Aaron are the home run champs

Pena is guilty in the court of public opinion so I don't bet the Big M anymore

BK

« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2010, 03:18:35 PM »

Bonds admitted to taking steroids unknowingly. He admitted he used the cream and the clear.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2010, 04:54:59 PM »

Bonds admitted to taking steroids unknowingly. He admitted he used the cream and the clear.

Yes it reminds me of all the trainers Ive known who had a positive. Did you know every single one claimed it was a false positive? true story.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2010, 04:57:16 PM »

I SHOULD EGGNORE YOU,BUT I WONT.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: