Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 11:32:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumor has it that RAs next start....  (Read 7151 times)
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2010, 03:40:00 PM »

Only her first race would have had any reference to last year. She'll probably be weighted according to her races so far this year. That's how handicaps normally work.

You didn't answer the question! How much?

clocker biggestal
Report to moderator   Logged

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 04:38:01 PM »

if rachel was ever pointed at a race of a mile an a quarter anywhere, i wouldnt be surprised to see zenyatta show up. shes got lots of bullets in her holster she hasnt fired yet. there are only a certain few stakes that fit this criteria.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 05:43:48 PM »

if rachel was ever pointed at a race of a mile an a quarter anywhere, i wouldnt be surprised to see zenyatta show up. shes got lots of bullets in her holster she hasnt fired yet. there are only a certain few stakes that fit this criteria.

RA will not race in a G1 at a 1 1/4.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 05:59:10 PM »

You didn't answer the question! How much?

clocker biggestal

How should I know?

Based on the last two, it won't be all that much.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 06:05:29 PM »

Why does it have to be 1-1/4? Why not 1-1/16?

1-1/4 is hardly Zenyatta's "favorite distance", as she has only run that far once in her career, and her connections keep aiming her at 1-1/8 all the time this year. There's a real nice 1-1/4 coming up at Hollywood called the Gold Cup, and they already publicly chicken chicken chicken out of that one, so it's not apparent they love that distance. If Zenyatta was any kind of horse, they'd show up even if RA was only going a mile.

swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2010, 06:41:31 PM »

RA will not race in a G1 at a 1 1/4.
i know that. i was just thinking out loud. filly and mares 4yo and up at a mile an a quarter on dirt. what are the races that fit this criteria. sheriffs would be licking his chops over that one.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2010, 06:42:53 PM »

i know that. i was just thinking out loud. filly and mares 4yo and up at a mile an a quarter on dirt. what are the races that fit this criteria. sheriffs would be licking his chops over that one.

Why? He's avoiding 1-1/4 races like the plague as it is.
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2010, 06:44:19 PM »

what race that fits these conditions did he avoid?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2010, 06:49:50 PM »

what race that fits these conditions did he avoid?

I already told you he's studiously avoiding the Hollywood Gold Cup, right in his own back yard.

As far as 1-1/4 sex "restricted" to ladies on the dirt ... I have my doubts of there even being such races on the calendar anywhere. Turf, maybe. That's a boy's distance on dirt/poly, and a rare one at that. The defending BC Classic champ should be out there climbing those higher mountains, though.
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2010, 06:55:22 PM »

I already told you he's studiously avoiding the Hollywood Gold Cup, right in his own back yard.

As far as 1-1/4 sex "restricted" to ladies on the dirt ... I have my doubts of there even being such races on the calendar anywhere. Turf, maybe. That's a boy's distance on dirt/poly, and a rare one at that. The defending BC Classic champ should be out there climbing those higher mountains, though.
i guess hoty's dont have to climb the highest mountains just breeders cup champion's. what is out there for mares at a mile and a quarter on the dirt?
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2010, 06:58:56 PM »

Why does it have to be 1-1/4? Why not 1-1/16?

1-1/4 is hardly Zenyatta's "favorite distance", as she has only run that far once in her career, and her connections keep aiming her at 1-1/8 all the time this year. There's a real nice 1-1/4 coming up at Hollywood called the Gold Cup, and they already publicly chicken chicken chicken out of that one, so it's not apparent they love that distance. If Zenyatta was any kind of horse, they'd show up even if RA was only going a mile.

Zenyatta can run 2 miles in the Melbourne Cup. Her highest BSF was at 1 1/4 (112).

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »

There aren't a lot of 1 1/4 races. The Classic is and the derby is. A lot of grass races are. The Personal Ensign later this year is and I'd love to see Zenyatta try that. You won't see RA in that one.

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2010, 07:06:33 PM »

There aren't a lot of 1 1/4 races. The Classic is and the derby is. A lot of grass races are. The Personal Ensign later this year is and I'd love to see Zenyatta try that. You won't see RA in that one.
why wouldnt rachel show up? is she distanced challenged? if she did i would personally give steve asmussen some bailing wire. that way he could wire rachel's bridle on so when zenyatta ran by the wind wouldn't rip the bridle right off her head.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2010, 07:42:53 PM »

why wouldnt rachel show up? is she distanced challenged? if she did i would personally give steve asmussen some bailing wire. that way he could wire rachel's bridle on so when zenyatta ran by the wind wouldn't rip the bridle right off her head.

Is this the same swoopdaddy who spent a lot of time reading the riot act about how people shouldn't bash either of these nice horses and just enjoy them, or did a mouse take over your computer?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2010, 07:43:50 PM »

Zenyatta can run 2 miles in the Melbourne Cup. Her highest BSF was at 1 1/4 (112).

So, since they're not going there, they're  chicken chicken chicken ?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »

i guess hoty's dont have to climb the highest mountains just breeders cup champion's.

You got it.

And, by the way, last year's HOY DID climb the higher mountains, beating all the girls of her class, all the boys of her class, and older males, all season long. It's why she got voted HOY!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »

O Great Swami, since you know all Z's plans, so tell us ... can we expect to see her there?
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2010, 07:55:39 PM »

Is this the same swoopdaddy who spent a lot of time reading the riot act about how people shouldn't bash either of these nice horses and just enjoy them, or did a mouse take over your computer?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
where did i ever bash rachel. this is my obsevation if rachel was to run a mile and a quarter against zenyatta. a mile and an eighth is different as is i a flat mile. 
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2010, 07:57:50 PM »

O Great Swami, since you know all Z's plans, so tell us ... can we expect to see her there?
just thinking out loud, but a mile and a quarter on dirt, in rachel's backyard sounds tempting. anyone,anytime, anywhere
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2010, 07:59:43 PM »

where did i ever bash rachel. this is my obsevation if rachel was to run a mile and a quarter against zenyatta. a mile and an eighth is different as is i a flat mile. 

Then, everything I write is merely an "observation", too, no matter how it's worded, and you don't need to worry your head clucking  about it anymore, ever. We understand each other.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2010, 08:00:47 PM »

just thinking out loud, but a mile and a quarter on dirt, in rachel's backyard sounds tempting. anyone,anytime, anywhere

Anyone, anytime, anywhere ... except the boys at 1-1/4 in her own back yard.  chicken chicken chicken

(That was an observation.)
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2010, 08:09:35 PM »

Anyone, anytime, anywhere ... except the boys at 1-1/4 in her own back yard.  chicken chicken chicken

(That was an observation.)
a little touchy tonite. you spend the last 5 months calling the zenyatta camp chicken. how rachel is the hoty and live with it, but when somebody says something that hits close to home you curl up and get mad. like a cheap claimer at beaulh.  the truth hurts and it goes both ways.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2010, 08:43:12 PM »

a little touchy tonite.

Yes, you do seem to be a bit touchy, after being called out on your hypocrisy about "enjoy both great horses". As for me, I'm just having fun with the Z vs. RA stupidity, same as always. You clowns come with the RA bashing; I balance it with the the Z bashing. It is a ritual, and this it has been since the Z-tards started all this, what ... 9 months ago?

you spend the last 5 months calling the zenyatta camp chicken. how rachel is the hoty and live with it, but when somebody says something that hits close to home you curl up and get mad.

ROTFL! "Curl up." What a goof. I could care less what RA or her connections do. That seems to be your primary concern, though, as she's apparently the only measuring stick you have for the "great" Zenyatta. Well, of course she would be, what with Z  chicken chicken chicken out of all possible tests of "real" greatness.

the truth hurts and it goes both ways.

The truth hurts you, maybe. Whatever small "truth" about RA might exist in anything any one of you jealous, bitter, still-living-in-the-past RA bashers have ever written is of no real concern to me.
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2010, 08:49:46 PM »

lol now thats bettter. all i said is if asmussen raced against zenyatta a mile and a quarter on dirt. i would personally give assmussen some bailing wire to wire her bridle on. that way when zenyatta went by her the wind wouldn't rip it right off her head. thats the truth. thats what i said. you didnt like it . why?
thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2010, 08:50:16 PM »

Yes, you do seem to be a bit touchy, after being called out on your hypocrisy about "enjoy both great horses". As for me, I'm just having fun with the Z vs. RA stupidity, same as always. You clowns come with the RA bashing; I balance it with the the Z bashing. It is a ritual, and this it has been since the Z-tards started all this, what ... 9 months ago?

ROTFL! "Curl up." What a goof. I could care less what RA or her connections do. That seems to be your primary concern, though, as she's apparently the only measuring stick you have for the "great" Zenyatta. Well, of course she would be, what with Z  chicken chicken chicken out of all possible tests of "real" greatness.

The truth hurts you, maybe. Whatever small "truth" about RA might exist in anything any one of you jealous, bitter, still-living-in-the-past RA bashers have ever written is of no real concern to me.

just to be clear, if the defenders of Zenyatta are Z-tards, you are here by appointed the president of the RA-tards club. Fair enough?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: