Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 03:25:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TAVERN TALK RACE..... THE TRUTH PLEASE!  (Read 8023 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2006, 12:18:49 AM »

You brought Tony's wife into this discussion for no reason, and you have done it many times in the past. How many times have you made mention of her walking her prize winning dogs? Grow some class.

All studs service their mares so what wrong with that? I just pointed out what Tony's routine is in his wonderful life you claim he leads.
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2006, 12:27:38 AM »

All studs service their mares so what wrong with that? I just pointed out what Tony's routine is in his wonderful life you claim he leads.

You knucklehead, I've never said anything about Tony's life. I post statistics.

Dan Nance

« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2006, 12:43:27 AM »

You knucklehead, I've never said anything about Tony's life. I post statistics.

I post statistics too. Tony....... 800 throat operations at at $500 a crack= 400,000 for someone who isn't even licensed as a vet. 
tonymfan

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2006, 12:46:41 AM »

I post statistics too. Tony....... 800 throat operations at at $500 a crack= 400,000 for someone who isn't even licensed as a vet. 

The subject was you posting about people's family members, you no class jealous white trash. Nice try to divert attention from your total lack of class.

Good evening, I'm done with this.
Dan Nance

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2006, 12:52:47 AM »

The subject was you posting about people's family members, you no class jealous white trash. Nice try to divert attention from your total lack of class.

Good evening, I'm done with this.

Never said one bad word about anyone's family members. Talk about class, it takes a lot of class to do throat operation's without a license because you're a money hungry person.

Everytime I bring up Tony's underhand dealings you run back to the trailer park.

Goodnight!!
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2006, 04:14:07 AM »

I never laid a hand on RJ. He did not show up for the tribute picture for the race. That was the issue.
RJ and I have zero problems.  By the way if I have a problem EMP I will not bend your car antenna. I will just handle ot face to face.  I think everyone should not read too much into a scandle that never was.

P.S.   Im not hard to find . I post under my name.  If you have a problem---  let me know.
EMP take your meds.

Heede does know

I challenge anyone to find one lie I have put on this fourm.
the only reason I replied to this is to set all the bull-shit a-side
Dean and RJ shold never be involved in this conversation.

Hey-  I lost my best friend.  It was not anoverdose so go swim in your own shi&
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2006, 01:29:30 PM »

Can anyone tell me why the Tavern Talk race was not declared a no contest?  I think after they realized that Pinske had a horse in the race that was a memorial race for him, why not declare it no contest?  Just wondering because it would have saved a lot of grief and anger at the hands of the fans that lost a lot of money betting on this race.

Dan, you're right, where was Chris Ezzo when all of this stuff was going on?   Maybe it was her night off or she was not employed with the IRB back then.  In any case, this race was my fault and I accept full responsibility for it.   Doc and the racing office had nothing to do with the Tavern Talk fixed race.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2006, 01:56:19 PM »

Can anyone tell me why the Tavern Talk race was not declared a no contest?  I think after they realized that Pinske had a horse in the race that was a memorial race for him, why not declare it no contest?  Just wondering because it would have saved a lot of grief and anger at the hands of the fans that lost a lot of money betting on this race.

Dan, you're right, where was Chris Ezzo when all of this stuff was going on?   Maybe it was her night off or she was not employed with the IRB back then.  In any case, this race was my fault and I accept full responsibility for it.   Doc and the racing office had nothing to do with the Tavern Talk fixed race.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Maybe Chris was off that night but she was employed at that time. She was employed way before that year.

Just to set the record straight. I have nothing against Heede and I may or may not know him but I'm being told from someone who was there that Heede did go after Ryan because he was blind drunk. Also, a comment was made in the tribute picture that Ryan will get his. The person that gave me this info has no reason to lie and they were there.
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2006, 04:33:54 PM »

if he didnt die of an overdose what was it that he dies of...........he od'd on the shit and you know it
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2006, 05:30:12 PM »

I never laid a hand on RJ. He did not show up for the tribute picture for the race. That was the issue.
RJ and I have zero problems.  By the way if I have a problem EMP I will not bend your car antenna. I will just handle ot face to face.  I think everyone should not read too much into a scandle that never was.

P.S.   Im not hard to find . I post under my name.  If you have a problem---  let me know.
EMP take your meds.

Heede does know

I challenge anyone to find one lie I have put on this fourm.
the only reason I replied to this is to set all the bull-shit a-side
Dean and RJ shold never be involved in this conversation.

Hey-  I lost my best friend.  It was not anoverdose so go swim in your own shi&

Why did Ryan say himself to some owners that this in fact did happen?? Why would he make this up and lie?? Just wondering?HuhHuh
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2006, 08:26:40 PM »

I was told that Heede was in the drivers room and did grab Ryan and not one driver stood up for Ryan. Again I ask, where was Chris Ezzo and how did Heede just walk into the drivers room when the drivers room is a restricted area unless you're a driver or a trainer racing a horse that night.

When the drivers didn't stick up for Ryan that tells me right there a FIX was on and the drivers in the race were not trying to win. An investigation should have been done by the IRB on this race to see who told the drivers to " Lay back ".

After the ordeal in the drivers room I was told that Ryan went up to the Derby room to apologize to Pinske's family and there was about 50 people up there. These people told Ryan to " get the F*uck out of here " . My source tells me Ryan came back to the drivers room to finish his drives in tears, literally. Leaving the Derby room Ryan and the person walking with him saw Doc and Doc gave Ryan the most evil look from those eyes God planted in Doc's head.

I mean come on, what was Ryan suppose to do not try and win for the public backing his horse. Does anyone think for one minute that the public gave a shit about Pinske's family in the Derby room.

Too me this is unreal that such a thing could ever happen and it's my opinion that this race was suppose to be fixed but nobody told Ryan about it. And what makes matters worst the IRB turned a blind eye to this whole ordeal. 

I love how you went from "asking" to "knowing."

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2006, 08:35:21 PM »

Dan:

You're wasting your time with these guys.  We have people like Edwardwilliam and Racetrack Phil who thinks the sun rises and sets in Doc Narotsky’s eyes, while you and I know better.  I’m really disappointed in Phil because he knows damn well what type of person Doc is but does not want to admit it, Edwardwilliam does not know better so I can’t say anything about that.

Thinking that someone is a good person is much different than not blaming someone for everything.  In that situation, you let your hatred for Doc could your judgment.  Otherwise, there's no other way to justify such foolish logic.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2006, 10:00:36 PM »

I love how you went from "asking" to "knowing."

Best,
EW

Hey Mr. know it all

I know because I get PM's from people that were there that don't want to post on the forum because they don't want to be attacked. 

Guess what?    HEEDE KNOWS!!............... THE TRUTH
emp

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2006, 10:15:37 PM »

Then what about the antenna on the car?

Just took some gout meditcation so I can go dancing all night.
Dan Nance

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2006, 10:18:04 PM »

Then what about the antenna on the car?

HEEDE KNOWS!!
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2006, 11:17:20 PM »

So Heede, just what WAS the cause of death of BP?? You should know???  And what about his drug problem?? I suppose that you know nothing about that either.And WHY were you in the drivers room?? Are you a driver???Who let you in there?? I don't seem to remember any Heede driving?? And no one had ANY problems with RJ. Only that he wasn't in the memorial picture??? Who's going to believe that??
The more you say, the deeper you get. And your threats are really pathetic. Only people who have something to hide want to forget about this matter.
feelin old

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2006, 01:51:49 AM »

HEEDE IS THE GREAT ORACLE,,HE KNOWS ALL AND SEES ALL! dude
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2006, 05:17:52 AM »

Maybe this is a good time to,  instead,  reflect on Pinske's accomplishments ... He was a well-traveled horseman - I remember him bringing Ada Sonata, the trotter, to Canterbury Park. Broke, spotted the field, and killed.

Weren't there a North America's Cup, and a big win at the Jug meet, and many others I wouldn't know about?

Not their fault Miller ducked his horse that night - and I think I remember the race, cuz I remember thinking Tavern Talk was in no fitness to guard his position from the inside at Maywood, given how slow he'd become.
DLeestable

« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2006, 09:03:09 AM »

I can't believe you guys are on here trashing Brian.  Where is your respect for his family?  They have been through so much so please think about someone else for a change and knock it off. You have to keep digging up the past and bringing back something that happened so long ago?  Isn't there enough going on now to give you something to *** about? Leave Brian and his family in peace.
tonymfan

« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2006, 11:04:59 AM »

I can't believe you guys are on here trashing Brian.  Where is your respect for his family?  They have been through so much so please think about someone else for a change and knock it off. You have to keep digging up the past and bringing back something that happened so long ago?  Isn't there enough going on now to give you something to *** about? Leave Brian and his family in peace.

This is exactly the type of thing Dan "zero class" Nance wants when he starts these threads.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2006, 11:38:51 AM »

Guys:

I agree with Donna on this one, leave Brian and his family off the forum. Donna, if it is any consolation, I believe that posters were trying to get to the bottom of the racing office corruption and the Pinske name was mentioned because of the surrounding circumstances in this race.  I apologize if my posts offended the Pinske's in any way but I have never once mentioned Brian's name in any of my posts. However, it's my belief that there is not a single thing wrong with exposing the race secretary and corrupt way the Tavern Talk race was written and conducted on that unfortunate day when the fans were cheated at the hands of another race office illegal act. 

You know I am about to ask the million-dollar question:

Who's fault was it that a Pinske horse ended up competing in a Memorial race for Brian?

I won't say a word and see what you guys think.  Again, is it nobody's fault that Tavern talk raced in that race and just a simple mistake, or is someone to blame?  LOL.  Please enlighten me about who is/was at fault for the fans losing thousands of dollars on that race.  Have a great day everyone.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 12:28:31 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
tonymfan

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2006, 12:01:23 PM »

Please enlighten me about who is/was at fault for the fans losing thousands of dollars on that race.

Nothing to do with assigning blame, but it should be noted that "the fans" didn't lose any dollars on the race. The same pool minus takeout of winning wager dollars was paid out no matter which horse won.

This thread isn't dumb enough already, so here's an additional thought for creative "minds" here to mull over: Do you think there was a conspiracy to set up a sucker race with a huge favorite, then win it with a bomb longshot? Did anyone look at the entries carefully to see if the Anderson horse really fit the conditions? Someone told me they overheard a 2nd chair barber in their barber shop say he knew a friend who saw the cousin of the wife of a racing offical cashing out bundles of winning tickets after that race. I don't know if I believe it but that's what someone said.
Dan Nance

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2006, 12:11:43 PM »

This is exactly the type of thing Dan "zero class" Nance wants when he starts these threads.

Hey goof

Don't accuse me of bringing up anything about Brian. I never said a word about Brian in this topic. We were talking about a possible fixed race and a crooked draw to give Tavern Talk the rail and what Heede did to Ryan Anderson.

If other posters said anything about Brian that has nothing to do with me so don't accuse me of saying anything about Brian's personal problems, get it tonymfan and Donna Lee?
tonymfan

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2006, 12:16:41 PM »

If other posters said anything about Brian that has nothing to do with me so don't accuse me of saying anything about Brian's personal problems, get it tonymfan and Donna Lee?

I didn't say you said anything about him, get it Dan?
Dan Nance

« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2006, 12:21:50 PM »

I didn't say you said anything about him, get it Dan?

You brought my name up after Donna Lee gave her little speech about Brian, get it?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: