Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 17, 2014, 04:44:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TAVERN TALK RACE..... THE TRUTH PLEASE!  (Read 7969 times)
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2006, 04:27:49 PM »

bobcat-do you really want us to believe that it could have been someone who lost money betting against RJ?? Who would have known his car?? Joe Schmo in the grandstand doesn't know RJ's car. So it had to be someone who knew him. Or at least knew about him. Why would you be willing to  bet money that it wasn't a driver?? It sounds like you know WHO did do it. And was Heede in the drivers room?? And if he was, what was he doing in there?? And as for the time elapsed, does it matter? People want the truth. Ask Mills and Tilden about time elapsed.
Report to moderator   Logged
Queeny

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2006, 05:05:38 PM »

BOBCAT, you just can't admitt that you can't even win a FIXED race.. WE ALL KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON DAYS BEFORE..
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2006, 05:32:21 PM »

You Motherfuckers know everything and won't listen to the truth sogo *** YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2006, 05:35:11 PM »

The whole point of the race was to have Tavern Talk one of Pinske's horses win the race named after him. That's why the race was written to make the horse eligible for the class. Then somehow Tavern Talk got the rail to make things even easier for him to win. Then the word went out to the drivers to lay back and let Tavern Talk win so 50 people sitting in the Derby Room could run down and get their picture taken in the memorial race for Brian Pinske. Ryan Anderson spoiled the party because he must not have been told what to do. Then Ryan gets manhandled by Heede in the drivers room where he has no place being because Chris Ezzo wasn't doing her job and allowed Heede into the drivers room. Non of the other drivers would back Ryan so he gets out of his colors and goes up to the Derby Room to apologize to Brian's family for winning the race. He is then told to quote " get the f*uck away " and leaves the Derby Room in tears. He goes out to his car and it's vandalized after the races.

You have the nerve to say forget about this and move on? Why doesn't the IRB forget about the fixed race in 95 and let Sid Wiener and Tilden and Mills and all others involved come back and race then?

This Tavern Talk race is a disgrace to the business and should never be forgotten. You say the horse should never have raced in the memorial race but you don't seem to understand he was in the race on purpose.  

Here's the truth, Bobcat. Now go f*uck yourself.
Queeny

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2006, 05:37:10 PM »

Sorry its knew already,  You just didn't remember, You are brain dead.. DUHH !! THANK YOU DN.
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2006, 05:37:49 PM »

!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 08:05:41 PM by bobcat » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2006, 05:46:29 PM »

f*** You! Dan!

Chill out, dude. You're the guy who told me to go F myself first. Let's just face it, the race was suppose to be fixed.

I saw Heede log on before and he offered no comment because every word is true.
Queeny

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2006, 05:49:04 PM »

Dan it is true, bobcat is  just pissed off because its proven that he can't even win a FIXED RACE. He is so bad.
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2006, 05:59:05 PM »

I give up, think what you want    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2006, 06:01:51 PM »

Guys and Gals:

I don't care what any of you say, Doc Narotsky is the most honest and sincere race secretary in the history of the sport.  Doc would never fix or conspire to doing anything unethical to the racing community.  He is a wonderful role model and I miss his friendly attitude and kindness.  

Everything about this fixed Tavern Talk race is my fault and Doc is not responsible for anything. As a gambler and fan, I should have assumed that its only right that Brian Pinske has one of his horses in a memorial race for him.  Doc was only trying to help the Pinske family out and he did nothing wrong.  It's my entire fault and I apologize to each and every one of you.

In fact, sometime next week I will be asking the BTW forum for contributions so we can present Doc with a wall plaque for all of his years of honesty as Chicago's finest race secretary ever. Please, don't blame Doc for anything in the Tavern Talk or Katie Bell races; it's all my fault.  Please accept my apology everyone.  Doc is one of the finest people I know and I can only hope to be as honest and kindhearted as him one day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Alexandra K

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2006, 06:38:26 PM »

I will always have more respect for Ryan Anderson than any other driver for doing the absolute right thing.  I would have loved to be in his shoes because I would have done the same thing and been proud of it.  The entire concept  of this race is more proof that Elliot Narosky is the most incompetant race secretary in history of the sport.  It was a no win situation.  How do youhandicap this race?  Are they letting Tavern Talk win or not?  You can't handicap larceny.  Ryan Anderson should be proud of himself and did not owe the Pinske family an apology.  There is NO good reason to fix a race! I agree with Dan ***, there should have been an investigation.  Maybe the should have wrote an easier race like nw of 1 to be claimed for 6k, AE former free for allers that were trained by a person whom died in the last four months draw the inside.  Could the track possibly come up with a more idiot idea than this race?  I am sure they are working on it. 

Proud to know Ryan Anderson

John Kokinos DVM

Dan Nance

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2006, 06:58:05 PM »

Guys and Gals:

I don't care what any of you say, Doc Narotsky is the most honest and sincere race secretary in the history of the sport.  Doc would never fix or conspire to doing anything unethical to the racing community.  He is a wonderful role model and I miss his friendly attitude and kindness.  

Everything about this fixed Tavern Talk race is my fault and Doc is not responsible for anything. As a gambler and fan, I should have assumed that its only right that Brian Pinske has one of his horses in a memorial race for him.  Doc was only trying to help the Pinske family out and he did nothing wrong.  It's my entire fault and I apologize to each and every one of you.

In fact, sometime next week I will be asking the BTW forum for contributions so we can present Doc with a wall plaque for all of his years of honesty as Chicago's finest race secretary ever. Please, don't blame Doc for anything in the Tavern Talk or Katie Bell races; it's all my fault.  Please accept my apology everyone.  Doc is one of the finest people I know and I can only hope to be as honest and kindhearted as him one day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

Joe
         You may feel that is a wonderful person and deserves an award but don't look to me to make any contributions on his behalf.

I will never forget what he did to me with " Eclipse " just because he was pissed off we claimed the horse for 8 and turned him into a monster. Doc owes us money because he did a lot of underhanded things to the ***'s using his power as race secretary to cost us plenty of money over the years. He knows it and I know it and I can prove every word I'm saying. The fans have no idea what the ***'s put up with for 20 years from this wonderful and honest person who has as much integrity as Tony and Gary Pernice.

Joe, you better get your contributions from some of the Doc kiss asses because no contributions are coming from me.

P.S.
       John, I would have done the same thing Ryan did and that was win for my backers. He did the right thing and should not have been subjected to the abuse he took.   
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2006, 07:09:31 PM »

I will always have more respect for Ryan Anderson than any other driver for doing the absolute right thing.  I would have loved to be in his shoes because I would have done the same thing and been proud of it.  The entire concept  of this race is more proof that Elliot Narosky is the most incompetant race secretary in history of the sport.  It was a no win situation.  How do youhandicap this race?  Are they letting Tavern Talk win or not?  You can't handicap larceny.  Ryan Anderson should be proud of himself and did not owe the Pinske family an apology.  There is NO good reason to fix a race! I agree with Dan ***, there should have been an investigation.  Maybe the should have wrote an easier race like nw of 1 to be claimed for 6k, AE former free for allers that were trained by a person whom died in the last four months draw the inside.  Could the track possibly come up with a more idiot idea than this race?  I am sure they are working on it. 

Proud to know Ryan Anderson

John Kokinos DVM

Proud to know  Kokohontas---------Lvd
Brian Collier

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2006, 08:11:46 PM »

After clicking the link to the results page, I now realize when this race was, it is almost definite I watched that race, and wagered on it. I could have possibly bet on Anderson as well, because when he trains and races them, I noticed then, when 80% of the time I wagered on Chicago, that they almost always won. It's funny that now I realize of all the crap going on in Chicago, I noticed Fox Valley Devious won that day in the Open, I'll have to look back at Balmoral to see when it was compared to his NW2/3/4 race he won before he became the baddest horse in Chi-Town.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2006, 11:28:25 PM »

I know one thing for sure.  Several people upstairs at the "memorial" party unloaded on Tavern Talk at the windows.  The plan was to make some "easy" money and donate it to some sort of memorial fund in honor of Brian.  There is NO WAY that Tavern Talk should have gone off at those odds.....

http://pathway.ustrotting.com/online-reports/rchart_drill.cfm?race_id=1416226&horse_id=52214

Can someone post the chart on the horse Andy Miller drove in the Tavern Talk race the following week (Crusher Sabra)? After not leaving he went wire to wire the following week----Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Ching  dollar dollar dollar dollar
Banker Barker

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2006, 11:35:05 PM »

here's a better link for the chart that night....

http://www.maywoodpark.com/pages/Results1.cfm?Results_ID=269

Above is a link to the chart - 4th race
tonymfan

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2006, 11:44:16 PM »

HERE IS THE CHART AND I DONT SEE ANY CHEATING GOING ON.

Especially not with Magee on Tavern Talk. Just the other day, people were singing his praises as the last honest driver on the planet.
Dan Nance

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2006, 11:46:48 PM »

Especially not with Magee on Tavern Talk. Just the other day, people were singing his praises as the last honest driver on the planet.

Tony is the most honest driver on the planet. And a great family man too.
Armonsol

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2006, 11:52:37 PM »

And I await the arrival of the easter bunny, santa claus and the tooth fairy.
tonymfan

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2006, 11:58:50 PM »

Say what you want about Tony, he's out living life in the real world tonight. He's not sitting like a dumb geek in front of a computer posting away on a Friday night, St. Patrick's Day, like you and me and all these BTW buddies of ours.
Armonsol

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2006, 12:02:36 AM »

Say what you want about Tony, he's out living life in the real world tonight. He's not sitting like a dumb geek in front of a computer posting away on a Friday night, St. Patrick's Day, like you and me and all these BTW buddies of ours.
You know what, you have a point.  However, in my defense, I am 43 years old.  I tore it up for many many years, especially on this day.  I do not drink anymore and I am more than happy to be lucid and safe at home on probably one of the two drunkenest nights of the year.
Dan Nance

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2006, 12:04:50 AM »

He's out doing the only thing he knows how to do. Then he'll go home and service Penny before he goes to bed and then get up in the morning and catch a plane back to Dover to do the only thing he knows how to do.

" GREAT PEOPLE LIVING GREAT LIVES "
tonymfan

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2006, 12:08:25 AM »

He's out doing the only thing he knows how to do. Then he'll go home and service Penny before he goes to bed and then get up in the morning and catch a plane back to Dover to do the only thing he knows how to do.

" GREAT PEOPLE LIVING GREAT LIVES "

You always get quite upset when anyone brings your family into this forum in any way. Why it is O.K. for you to talk about other people's wives and families when you are running them down?
Dan Nance

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2006, 12:10:01 AM »

You always get quite upset when anyone brings your family into this forum in any way. Why it is O.K. for you to talk about other people's wives and families when you are running them down?

I didn't say anything about anyone's family.
tonymfan

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2006, 12:14:13 AM »

I didn't say anything about anyone's family.

You brought Tony's wife into this discussion for no reason, and you have done it many times in the past. How many times have you made mention of her walking her prize winning dogs? Grow some class.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: