Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 08:42:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hawthorne: You Blew It!  (Read 2443 times)
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2010, 02:04:57 AM »

If anyone in this business can get it right, it's Jim Miller. I'm not just blowing smoke here -- this guy is the real deal, and I can only imagine how many tracks are trying to pull him away.

TALK ABOUT KISSING ASS!!!! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

On top of that he made a jackass out of you!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Report to moderator   Logged
Horse Voice

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2010, 06:55:15 AM »

Big f**king deal!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Who saw you there besides Clocker you f***ing buffoon!

Terry wasn't there. If he was, I didn't see him.

You think Janine verifying your IP address means anything to me?

YOU are the Internet snoop. Your next move is to verify whether that IP address does, in fact, belong to Hawthorne.

Did Jim Miller see you there? Did Jim Miller ever meet you?

No. Yes. Jim Miller doesn't know of my forum participation nor my screen name. Jim may or may not know that we have several forum members (you being one of them) that resort to threats of bodily harm whenever they don't like the way a debate is going (i.e., they are losing / look foolish), so I continue to value my anonymity. (Plus, it has the added value of driving you nuts, simply because you want to know who I am and you can't have itlaughing guy )

Bottom line: I'm not asking Jim anything here that I wouldn't ask him in person.
Horse Voice

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2010, 07:12:58 AM »

TALK ABOUT KISSING ASS!!!!

Saying he "works hard" at Hawthorne isn't "kissing ass" -- if anything, it's an understatement.

Making an all-encompassing statement like "everyone knows there is no price gouging" at Hawthorne is smarmy, self-serving -- and as I reported with the comments of some of the poker players -- flat out false.

On top of that he made a jackass out of you! 

When? When he erroneously stated that the players would have had to pay $40 or $50 to the charity if Hawthorne didn't charge parking and admission, in addition to the $100 buy in? That wouldn't fly with the poker players. 30% is pretty much the max rate the players tolerate -- any more than that, and they simply don't show.

(Do YOU play on the charity poker circuit, Mel? I do. That's how I know this stuff. Did you get caught talking out of your ass again, Mel?  BSmeter )

That's all you got, Mel? Where is the emoticon for "lame"?  Roll Eyes
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2010, 09:33:08 AM »

No. Yes. Jim Miller doesn't know of my forum participation nor my screen name. Jim may or may not know that we have several forum members (you being one of them) that resort to threats of bodily harm whenever they don't like the way a debate is going (i.e., they are losing / look foolish), so I continue to value my anonymity.

There are two things Jim can tell you. 1.) That he knows me, 2.) That I back up what I say.

Now, having said that, he doesn't know you at all, and if I really wanted to find out who you are, I would in 24 hours. I'm have no interest in cowards! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

I'm still waiting for Janines "verification" (since she quickly provided it for you) to test her credibility.  Wink
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2010, 09:37:38 AM »

You're right, I wasn't there that day.
Horse Voice

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2010, 09:45:07 AM »

Now, having said that, he doesn't know you at all...

Incorrect. He knows me. He doesn't know that I post here at BTW as Horse Voice, though.

...and if I really wanted to find out who you are, I would in 24 hours.

Bullshit. I'm calling you on this. Prove it.

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2010, 09:48:02 AM »

He already told you he knows your ex-wife's name in the past. How can he not know YOU?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2010, 09:50:42 AM »

Incorrect. He knows me. He doesn't know that I post here at BTW as Horse Voice, though.

Bullshit, I'm calling you on it.

As far as the other goes, are you willing to put up $5,000 if I'm not bullshitting?
Horse Voice

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2010, 09:56:59 AM »

Bullshit, I'm calling you on it.

OK, simple. Ask Jim M. if he knows who posts here as Horse Voice.

If he doesn't know...there's your proof.

As far as the other goes, are you willing to put up $5,000 if I'm not bullshitting?

You either CAN do it, or you CAN'T. No wagers needed.

The clock is ticking.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »

You either CAN do it, or you CAN'T. No wagers needed.

The clock is ticking.

Just like I figured, once a "sissy" always a "sissy".  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

You mean the "clocker" is ticking, don't you?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Horse Voice

« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2010, 10:16:59 AM »

So, you are full of hot air.

First, you say you can ID me in 24 hours. No other constraints, qualifiers, etc.

Then, to your surprise, I call you on it, and all of a sudden, now money has to be involved.

Admit it, Mel -- you're a shyster. A weasel.

A fraud.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2010, 10:22:40 AM »

So, you are full of hot air.

First, you say you can ID me in 24 hours. No other constraints, qualifiers, etc.

Then, to your surprise, I call you on it, and all of a sudden, now money has to be involved.

Admit it, Mel -- you're a shyster. A weasel.

A fraud.

Well, he does have a rap sheet in the Hawthorne security office and is proud of it, so he can't be a total fraud.

But of course, so do a number of the well-known stoopers.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Horse Voice

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2010, 10:28:13 AM »

Well, he does have a rap sheet in the Hawthorne security office and is proud of it, so he can't be a total fraud.

Oh really? What is the rap sheet for?

I'm jealous -- even I don't have one of those.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2010, 10:35:47 AM »

Oh really? What is the rap sheet for?

A long time ago, when he was yet again threatening to beat some poster or another up, he bragged that he'd initiated some scuffles at Hawthorne and got hauled into the security office and thus had a rap sheet there. I guess this is something to be proud of, in some circles.
Horse Voice

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2010, 10:40:10 AM »

Oh, that's right -- he tried to beat up a jockey.

It was Kelly Sampson.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2010, 10:42:11 AM »

It was Kelly Sampson.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

What? Why would anyone try to beat up Kelly Sampson! She was one of the nicest girls who ever rode in Chicago.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2010, 10:47:01 AM »

But of course, so do a number of the well-known stoopers.

Listen to this bullshitter! I like everything about Hawthorne and AP. There are a lot of good people who work at the Chicago tracks. Security at Hawthone knows when someone deserves a *** slapping, and besides, it then becomes a police matter. Wink
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2010, 10:49:43 AM »

It was Kelly Sampson.

...and you're still a coward! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

...and eveyone here knows it!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

...a known pu**y!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: