Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 28, 2014, 03:58:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fort Apache:Rosecroft  (Read 5510 times)
Croft

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2011, 10:43:08 AM »

This group has been in public meetings stating if the backstretch closes the entire facility should be closed. 

This is quite true.

Here's the minutes of the CSOA meeting of March 17, 2010. Check out item 4a under "Bankruptcy Court" :

4. Arthur Lisi has filed a pleading with the Bankruptcy Court.

a. Mr. Lisi stated “that he is personally disappointed to hear about the backstretch closing and is not interested in Rosecroft’s survival.”

Special Note: Some members of the audience at tonight’s Board Meeting express an interest in seeing Rosecroft shutdown if the backstretch isn’t kept open for their benefit.
Report to moderator   Logged
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2011, 04:21:50 PM »

Thanks croft.
That is really what its all about. If they cant have it their way then no one should have live racing.
They don't care about anyone but themselves. The sense of entitlement is truly amazing.
They would cut the baby in half before anyone else could have it. If they cant have it. Kill it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgment_of_Solomon

The story is recounted in 1Kings 3:16-28. Two young women who lived in the same house and who both had an infant son came to Solomon for a judgment. One of the women claimed that the other, after accidentally smothering her own son while sleeping, had exchanged the two children to make it appear that the living child was hers. The other woman denied this and so both women claimed to be the mother of the living son and said that the dead boy belonged to the other.

After some deliberation, king Solomon called for a sword to be brought before him. He declared that there is only one fair solution: the live son must be split in two, each woman receiving half of the child. Upon hearing this terrible verdict, the boy's true mother cried out, "Please, My Lord, give her the live child—do not kill him!" However, the liar, in her bitter jealousy, exclaimed, "It shall be neither mine nor yours—divide it!" Solomon instantly gave the live baby to the real mother, realizing that the true mother's instincts were to protect her child, while the liar revealed that she did not truly love the child. The reputation of the king greatly increased when all the people of Israel heard of this wise judgment.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2011, 12:33:00 PM »

The liars from prevent horse racing at rosecroft facebook page are at it again.
I hope that no one on here is a member of their facebook page.
I just made them my status again. Here it is.

I see that the clowns at the preserve harness racing at rosecroft facebook page are up to thier old tricks. They have done nothing but try to prevent harness racing at rosecroft. If anyone of my friends on here have liked the page. Please unlike it. They do not represent anyone but themselves. They have a problem with telling the truth or people pointing out that they dont tell the truth.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2011, 12:34:37 PM »

The liars from prevent horse racing at rosecroft facebook page are at it again.
I hope that no one on here is a member of their facebook page.
I just made them my status again. Here it is.

I see that the clowns at the preserve harness racing at rosecroft facebook page are up to thier old tricks. They have done nothing but try to prevent harness racing at rosecroft. If anyone of my friends on here have liked the page. Please unlike it. They do not represent anyone but themselves. They have a problem with telling the truth or people pointing out that they dont tell the truth.

10-4 on that one.
I'll put the word around.

I would check this *** poster. Might be up to no good.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2011, 12:37:55 PM »

10-4 on that one.
I'll put the word around.

I would check this *** poster. Might be up to no good.

LOL
I have to be serious about this topic.
I doubt at all he is in it or any of our "friends" from the forums.

But the tactics the sickos use (on other forums) are very similar to the tactics this small group of trouble makers use.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2011, 12:38:53 PM »

LOL
I have to be serious about this topic.
I doubt at all he is in it or any of our "friends" from the forums.

But the tactics the sickos use (on other forums) are very similar to the tactics this small group of trouble makers use.
I know.
I applaud all you've done for maryland racing.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2011, 12:42:50 PM »

I know.
I applaud all you've done for maryland racing.

Thank you but I am just a fan and trying to do whats best and right.
Alot of of the horseman and tellers and maintenance people are my friends too though. Id like to see them have their jobs back. etc etc.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2011, 12:43:46 PM »

Thank you but I am just a fan and trying to do whats best and right.
Alot of of the horseman and tellers and maintenance people are my friends too though. Id like to see them have their jobs back. etc etc.
As do we all.
Keep up the good work.
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2011, 12:53:27 PM »

Best of luck with the battle 3wide thumbs up

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »

Best of luck with the battle 3wide thumbs up

Thanks GF
Its not really a battle though. Its a VERY small group. Less than 1% who cause all the trouble. That's the way of the world though. The squeaky wheel gets the grease they think. But that's not going to happen.
Mdcapper48

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2011, 02:15:29 PM »

What nonsense are they talking about now? I wont even read there FB page.
tony clifton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2011, 04:57:57 PM »

When RCR reopens. Tony will be there
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »

What nonsense are they talking about now? I wont even read there FB page.

Pretty much crying because there is an office for the horsemans association at Rosecroft. wah wah
Crying because someone else has a job in the sport. wah wah
Crying because others are successful and they aren't. wah wah
Crying because there isn't free stall rent and a backstretch to live at for free anymore. wah wah

The only thing I ever did to these people was tell them 2 years ago. The backstretch is closing. Its inevitable.
Why waste so much time and effort? Going to rallies and causing trouble. Commenting on articles on the internet. Just overall causing trouble. When 99% of the people just want the track to re open.
They want to put in no effort and have things handed to them. That worked for 25 years. But the sport has changed. There isn't all that money flowing anymore. Everyone has to tighten their belt. Instead of helping the cause they would rather lie about and run down the very people doing the most to try to help them and Rosecroft.

They reside on fantasy island in Fort Washington Maryland circa 1990
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2011, 02:33:49 PM »

There is someone named Bobby Lillis with a save racing in Maryland site on facebook? I guess he is a throughbred horseman? Who is using facebook as a tool to lie about good decent people and spread lies. Its what that small group does.
The sad part is some harness people support him out of spite and hate.
Nice to see what side everyone is on.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 02:37:36 PM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: