Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 02:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lewayne Miller ?.........  (Read 1079 times)
captain cash

Ignore
« on: May 07, 2010, 07:12:10 AM »

.........brother of Marcus? another son of Ervs?  He is qualifing silly britches this morning at freehold..........never heard of him..younger?
Report to moderator   Logged
captain cash

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 11:33:20 PM »

Claiming king, please tell me who Lawayne is if it is NOT ervs kid.. You see i asked waaaayyyyy back inthe first week in may with NO response. Funny how he is driving at 5 different tracks, all ervs stock, 23yrs.old, p.lic. but not his kid.  oh and he has the same  name  laughing guy
vaporize

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 11:37:19 PM »

Claiming king, please tell me who Lawayne is if it is NOT ervs kid.. You see i asked waaaayyyyy back inthe first week in may with NO response. Funny how he is driving at 5 different tracks, all ervs stock, 23yrs.old, p.lic. but not his kid.  oh and he has the same  name  laughing guy
Miller very common name in the Amish community.  Now LeWayne Huh first time I have ever heard that first name.
oscar r

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 11:48:14 PM »

just a erv employee not a son whos learning the game. got a chance driving some of sam bowies babies.according to sam everybody should have a first
captain cash

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 11:53:16 PM »

Miller very common name in the Amish community.  Now LeWayne Huh first time I have ever heard that first name.
  I understand that it is a common name. I thought the chances of a kid that age, coming east  same name, blah, blah. If it is not his kid i appologize for assuming it was. Bottom line, probably still another puppet of scurvs.
captain cash

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 03:26:09 PM »

bump for claiming king..and who said i thought i knew everything.. definitly not about anyone named miller, your the one that took attitude from the get go..i can't ask a simple question about harness.. no, you would  rather give some wise ass anwers.. a simple no, would have been great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: