Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 03:54:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Never Got Involved With the Nonsense  (Read 1422 times)
Brush and Crush

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 10:48:59 AM »

The Meadowlands is just plain  subpar this year. It seems like there is a lot of dead horses in each race and they dont race like they used too its more a last quarter sprint. Saturdays cards used to be great there a ghost of what they used to be 10 years ago.The good  horses are spreading out dividing themselves between the 4 tracks with good purses so everybody gets weaker.

I agree with you on that one.   the racing has not been the same this year as in years past.   there is little to no movement between the first quarter and last quarter poles, and it just ends up being a sprint to the wire.    I so much better enjoy both watching and wagering on the races when there is some movement, and some longshots get into the flow and close up, but that really isn't happening all to often this year.   The game has become all about speed....which is why I also think horses aren't going to last as long as they used to either.  You see a lot of 5 and 6 years olds who were open quality horses, now racing in 15 claimers.   Race Track Ruler is a perfect example of that.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 11:24:52 AM »

Come on Burton, you are the sarcasm master. Let some others take a stab at your throne.
Me thinks Sea Triscuit is but a pretender to such throne.
wizard78

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 12:05:49 PM »

When was there nonsense on this forum ?
The day that you registered
wizard78

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 12:11:01 PM »

Niatross, I normally am very respectful to the extrememly elderly but you are a miserable, bitter old, old man who must have had a very miserable life. It shows. In a big way. At least you get a social security check, so apparently you must have worked at some point in your life. You must have gotten along real well with your co-workers

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 04:47:42 PM »

I think we are about due for another new harness racing message board. After all, its been a few weeks since a new one started.  Cheesy Pretty soon we're going to have 37 message boards but only about 5 harness tracks.

Quite honestly, I would rather read harness racing posts from Pigland rather than posts from some of these guys who feel they are important enough to say why Pigland shouldn't be here.
THANKS FRIEND,AND I WILL POST SOME VERNON ACTION TONIGHT FOR YOU AND EVERY ONE ELSE THAT TALKS RACING
noc

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 04:50:39 PM »

Niatross, I normally am very respectful to the extrememly elderly but you are a miserable, bitter old, old man who must have had a very miserable life. It shows. In a big way. At least you get a social security check, so apparently you must have worked at some point in your life. You must have gotten along real well with your co-workers

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Wiz, do not know what you consider old ?...However, suffice it to say, that Tross is not old or miserable...
burton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 04:59:56 PM »

Wiz, do not know what you consider old ?...However, suffice it to say, that Tross is not old or miserable...
Weird trait shared by wiz, case and Sea Triscuit.
Sooner or later they seem to label anyone that disagrees with them as old???
Don't get it??
ZENYATTA

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 05:17:58 PM »

wizzy,I really don;t care anymore how you treat anyone.You have proven to be useless on every forum and a  lying crybaby.
Yes, I am a bitter person today.I am currently up over $400 for the day but noc and I lost about $25K by half a  length.
Yes,I did get along very well with people who worked for me.I took care of them very well.I will be hgaving brunch Sat with a former employee and her child and mother.We have not worked together for over 5 yrs but get together or talk every month.

I will get over my bitterness today by the end of the day and count my blessings.You  howvever will always be the whiny little crybabay coward who ran way from ITS and ended up here thinking your chit don;t stink.Well good job you stunk this place up also.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 05:23:59 PM »

wizzy,I really don;t care anymore how you treat anyone.You have proven to be useless on every forum and a  lying crybaby.
Yes, I am a bitter person today.I am currently up over $400 for the day but noc and I lost about $25K by half a  length.
Yes,I did get along very well with people who worked for me.I took care of them very well.I will be hgaving brunch Sat with a former employee and her child and mother.We have not worked together for over 5 yrs but get together or talk every month.

I will get over my bitterness today by the end of the day and count my blessings.You  howvever will always be the whiny little crybabay coward who ran way from ITS and ended up here thinking your chit don;t stink.Well good job you stunk this place up also.
YEP,CRYBABY laughing guy
wizard78

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 06:52:54 PM »

THANKS FRIEND,AND I WILL POST SOME VERNON ACTION TONIGHT FOR YOU AND EVERY ONE ELSE THAT TALKS RACING
How about if you dont bother. that sounds like a lot better idea
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 06:54:27 PM »

How about if you dont bother. that sounds like a lot better idea
HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I RIP YOUR NOTEBOOK IN 1/2 .WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLEY DO STEWY?
wizard78

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »

Ok old man....any more stories that nobody is interested in
wizard78

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 06:57:25 PM »

HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I RIP YOUR NOTEBOOK IN 1/2 .WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLEY DO STEWY?
Im not too concerned about a 400 pound tub of lard collecting welfare. I'll be at Saratoga tomorrow. Maybe we'll say hello. You're not very hard to miss. Thats for sure
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 06:59:02 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 06:59:33 PM »

Im not too concerned about a 400 pound tub of lard collecting welfare. I'll be at Saratoga tomorrow. Maybe we'll say hello. You're not very hard to miss. Thats for sure
I WILL DEFINIATLY INTO MYSELF!!!!
wizard78

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 07:03:34 PM »

I WILL DEFINIATLY INTO MYSELF!!!!
Huh ??  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: