Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 11:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiz78  (Read 608 times)
BK

« on: April 27, 2010, 06:37:17 PM »

I sufficiently crushed you with just one post and all you could come up with is that I somehow was able to change your original quote.  It can only be changed by you which then a date modified stamp would be attached. It was very lame and I am now through with you. You just got bested by someone just a tad smarter than yourself. Nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »

BK,

YOu've made your point.
These two guys made accusations at you and you asked for proof.
A hundred or so too many times but you did ask.
They didn't produce one thing.
Everyone here has seen that.
They saw it when they tried to lie about me as well.
I asked for proof (hundred too many times) and they produced nothing.
Let's let it go.
They can't handle it.
They are now copying filthy vulgar posts from that shithole and posting them here.
They don't care about BTW.
Everyone can see that.
If people want to stick up for them and that kind of filth, they should go to that shithole and post.
Good luck to them.
Long live BTW!!!!!!!!!
BK

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 07:16:34 PM »

BK,

YOu've made your point.
These two guys made accusations at you and you asked for proof.
A hundred or so too many times but you did ask.
They didn't produce one thing.
Everyone here has seen that.
They saw it when they tried to lie about me as well.
I asked for proof (hundred too many times) and they produced nothing.
Let's let it go.
They can't handle it.
They are now copying filthy vulgar posts from that shithole and posting them here.
They don't care about BTW.
Everyone can see that.
If people want to stick up for them and that kind of filth, they should go to that shithole and post.
Good luck to them.
Long live BTW!!!!!!!!!
I concur!!!
THUNDER KING
THUNDER KING

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 08:26:57 PM »

IF THEY CANNOT PROVE THEIR POINT THERE MUST BE NO POINT BECAUSE EVERYTHING POSTED IS IN ARCHIVES!!!!

Then i got rich... then i got poor again havent changed since !!!
echelon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 08:50:10 PM »

ONLY THING I CONCUR IS THAT THIS B.K. IS A *** PAIN IN THE NUTS. WILL YA LEAVE IT ALONE ALREADY.
echelon

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 08:53:21 PM »

Im starting to think that b.k. is the real daily daily...he is just as big an ***hole as the r.d.d
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 09:08:44 PM »

I concur!!!

Burton: I just read your post because this idiot Big Kook quoted you.

I am officially taking you off ignore so that you and your nonsense can be addressed at BTW.

You two are making what BTW has become. You two talk of providing proof. Did you provide any proof that I had more than one user-name. Did Big Kook provide any proof that I didn't post here at BTW for a whole year. The answer to both is

NO

So please shut up. Both of you and yes please put yourself on ignore which you have not done so far. Another broken promise from Burton.

King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 09:17:13 PM »

Im starting to think that b.k. is the real daily daily...he is just as big an ***hole as the r.d.d
LOL, Your right about being an a hole but if BK was RDD then he would have posted a few conspiracy/Big M/John Campbell threads by now.
 laughing guy

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
BK

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 06:09:19 AM »

I am officially taking you off ignore so that you and your nonsense can be addressed at BTW.

You two are making what BTW has become. You two talk of providing proof. Did you provide any proof that I had more than one user-name. Did Big Kook provide any proof that I didn't post here at BTW for a whole year. The answer to both is

NO

So please shut up. Both of you and yes please put yourself on ignore which you have not done so far. Another broken promise from Burton.

Did you read my post about being wrong about the dates? Move on goof
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 06:45:12 AM »

NO

Sea Triscuit,

Good thing you've taken me off ignore.
You might actually learn something now.
I never said I had "proof positive" that you used multi screen names.
I do suspect that.

As far as "broken promises", I never promised you or anyone else anything.
Let me give you a big tip.
Read slowly.
Try to comprehend what is being read.
Especially with me.
I write in a pretty straightforward style.
Don't read between the lines with me.
You just make yourself look more foolish than you already have.
BK

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 06:50:51 AM »

IF THEY CANNOT PROVE THEIR POINT THERE MUST BE NO POINT BECAUSE EVERYTHING POSTED IS IN ARCHIVES!!!!
Yes everything is in the archives, every quote ever written! Case accused me of using a "coined" phrase "Don't let this happen to you". It was used exactly 2 times ever on this site. Once by the esteemed well respected poster NJ Horseman and once by the very own TC. Once proven wrong, all Case did was fabricate more stories.
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 08:05:06 AM »

I sufficiently crushed you with just one post and all you could come up with is that I somehow was able to change your original quote.  [/ONLY THING I CONCUR IS THAT THIS B.K. IS A ***IN PAIN IN THE NUTS. WILL YA LEAVE IT ALONE ALREADY.quote]

Easy to change quotes.

Check out my Facebook Page:  Flo Browne Horsemanship Training
BK

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 09:03:44 AM »

Again with a smokescreen from OGM. Yes you can change. A post if you quote it. But the original is still there unchanged for all to see. I quoted one of wiz's posts last nite unchanged from the original and all he could come up with is that I somehow changed his original post ala dan ***. Very lame. Next.
bdttitus

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 12:13:43 PM »

This is the reason I don't post much on BTW . All anyone does is bicker and they do very little to talk about horse racing. I have made 4 posts in the last 5 weeks, when i used to post regularly. This site is not going well! or should I say forum. To many people that like to bicker on here, and like to throw accusations all over the place. These people want to feel important!! I, for one could care less about being important, but too many want to be the center of attention, so they create bs just to start a thread , to create drama . I for one love to talk about harness racing and handicapping.........I know..... what was I thinking!!!!!!!! What a fool I must be ! I feel some of the people on here really and I mean really deserve each others company!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! so please leave the serious horsemen and fans of the sport be. Don't try to interject your bs on us,because what your really doing is showing just how ignorant that you truly are!!! and.....WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »

This is the reason I don't post much on BTW . All anyone does is bicker and they do very little to talk about horse racing. I have made 4 posts in the last 5 weeks, when i used to post regularly. This site is not going well! or should I say forum. To many people that like to bicker on here, and like to throw accusations all over the place. These people want to feel important!! I, for one could care less about being important, but too many want to be the center of attention, so they create bs just to start a thread , to create drama . I for one love to talk about harness racing and handicapping.........I know..... what was I thinking!!!!!!!! What a fool I must be ! I feel some of the people on here really and I mean really deserve each others company!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! so please leave the serious horsemen and fans of the sport be. Don't try to interject your bs on us,because what your really doing is showing just how ignorant that you truly are!!! and.....WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!
WHO ARE WE?HuhHuh??

Just joking.
You're right and I'm sorry for what I have contributed to this mess.
I'm trying to do better, but I hate the vulgar plopisms invading this forum.
I'll keep trying to do better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: