Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 07:18:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another accolade for RA ...  (Read 2322 times)
straight shot

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2010, 09:48:36 AM »

Blah blah blah, Zardana whipped Rachel, DEAL WITH IT! Quit making excuses!

By the way, Zenyatta took on the top mare in the country in that Apple Blossom, no one else wanted to race in it. Just like this years Apple Blossom, except Rachel ran for cover in spite of a $5,000,000 bonus!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Open your eyes and ears. Excuses where? Mel you must have a nice pair of rose cloured glasses. The top mare in the country? Was returning from a layoff and not cranked, Z on the other hand was as tight as she could be because they did not know what they had then. Now they know and stay at home beating clowns on a fake track. Ship and beat something.
Report to moderator   Logged
straight shot

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 09:52:32 AM »

If you think beating claimers is an achievement, more power to you. No one gives a shit about her anymore. She is just an afterthought. laughing guy
Let me use one your idiotic tacts on you. How many legs of the triple crown did Z win? Enter? How many races has she entered away from cali. Add them all up and you get one. Maybe you dont care about RA, and maybe you also dont care about Rags to riches, Winning colors or Genuine risk but there are many who do.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2010, 10:06:45 AM »

Let me use one your idiotic tacts on you. How many legs of the triple crown did Z win? Enter?

Her connections *** out and did not enter her in any of the big 2 y.o. races or any of the major 3 y.o. races, because they knew she would get beat.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 10:07:46 AM »

hmm....so Zardana is NOT going in the AB fri?? funny...after she won at FG and Zen won in cali..shireffs himself SAID in the drf ...that BOTH mares were shipping for the AB as the owners of both wanted to run in it...and this was AFTER they knew RA was not going and the 5mil purse was out....sounds to me like they are afraid zardana has a good shot of beating zen....esp in that short oaklawn stretch

chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 11:11:25 AM »

If you think beating claimers is an achievement, more power to you. No one gives a shit about her anymore. She is just an afterthought. laughing guy

laughing guy laughing guy mel mel, my dear, THAT is exactly what your zenyatta has been beating in all her cali poly races..... laughing guy laughing guy  an OCCASIONAL graded winner and a bunch of claimers parading as stakes horses.....umm..,.she had to run down a 50k claimer in the santa margarita.....the claimer almost stole the show from zen!  laughing guy laughing guy

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 11:14:09 AM »

Why don't you guys get a hold of John Sheriffs and ask him who he thinks is better! lmao.  nyah

it's not about who is better...it's about 'protecting the unbeaten record' and everyone knows it....and if he was so SURE.....zardana will be in the gate fri...

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 12:56:47 PM »

it's not about who is better...it's about 'protecting the unbeaten record' and everyone knows it....and if he was so SURE.....zardana will be in the gate fri...

Bingo!

A $500k purse is nothing to sneeze at.
brianwspencer

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2010, 02:52:24 PM »

Bingo!

A $500k purse is nothing to sneeze at.

Considering that if my first recollection is right, it would be TWICE the biggest purse she's ever run for here in America.

So they claimed to want some opportunities to run on the dirt. They beat the HOY in her first North American dirt start...and then they elect to NOT go to the richest dirt filly/mare route race until the summer?

Yep, sure sounds like they just "don't want to run against Zenyatta for $500K," like the Oracle claims to know.

Sounds like maybe Mr. Zetcher got a call begging him to not run her in the Apple Blossom.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »

Sounds like maybe Mr. Zetcher got a call begging him to not run her in the Apple Blossom.

...or just maybe he is waiting for easier pickings when Rachel runs at Churchill...or maybe he just knows that Zenyatta is to much to handle.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

What we do know is that Zardana is a better horse than Rachel!!! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2010, 03:01:50 PM »

Maybe she needs more time to get ready like Rachel? Maybe the trainer wants to win 2 Grade 1's? The question should be, where the hell is Rachel for that $5,000,000 bonus? Anyone with any common sense knows who the coward is! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 03:12:52 PM by mel4600 » Report to moderator   Logged
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2010, 03:45:58 PM »

...or just maybe he is waiting for easier pickings when Rachel runs at Churchill...or maybe he just knows that Zenyatta is to much to handle.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy\

or maybe, the Zen camp asked him not to run zardana...got to protect that record.....

What we do know is that Zardana is a better horse than Rachel!!! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

umm...no, we don't.....we know zardana beat a short Ra.....but is she better??  we need MORE than one race to find out.....and why chase the same gr 1's RA will be in, eh mel???  why not go in the same ones as zenyatta???  huh, why not?Huh  sooo...what kind of weak field will there be in the Ab now on fri....i was hoping to see zar hand zen her first lost fri.....guess the mosses and shireffs were kinda of afraid that might happen hence the no go for zardana.....guess i'll be watching keeneland...

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2010, 03:48:42 PM »

Maybe she needs more time to get ready like Rachel? Maybe the trainer wants to win 2 Grade 1's? The question should be, where the hell is Rachel for that $5,000,000 bonus? Anyone with any common sense knows who the coward is! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

yep...the coward is shireffs for not running zardana....can't chance ruining that perfect powder puff record of zen's now can we.......and after the dubai wc....the bc classic last yr looks even WEAKER than most of us knew it was.....

mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2010, 03:55:17 PM »

Alpha Mare my dear, they don't enter in the same race unless the owners want to. How come Asmussens other top mares don't run against each other? Bottom line here is, if Rachel connections were not  chicken chicken chicken, They would all be in the Apple Blossom running for $5,000,000. Now do you see who the real  chicken is?  laughing guy
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2010, 03:58:42 PM »

yep...the coward is shireffs for not running zardana....can't chance ruining that perfect powder puff record of zen's now can we.......and after the dubai wc....the bc classic last yr looks even WEAKER than most of us knew it was.....

...and Rachel is 0-1 getting her ass whipped! laughing guy

You know how week Rachel's field was? Life is Sweet handed Zardana her ass the race before!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2010, 04:00:32 PM »

Alpha Mare my dear, they don't enter in the same race unless the owners want to. How come Asmussens other top mares don't run against each other? Bottom line here is, if Rachel connections were not  chicken chicken chicken, They would all be in the Apple Blossom running for $5,000,000. Now do you see who the real  chicken is?  laughing guy

mel ,dahling....a few weeks ago, the owners of ZARDANA DID want to run....and it was announced she was.......they aren't the chickens....their trainer is...and RA was never going, i said that from day one....she was off too long.....so now poor zardana has to pass up a chance at a 500k purse so that zenyatta can beat up on nothing and stay undefeated....just doesn't seem fair.....

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2010, 04:01:58 PM »

mel, i am leaving work now and going to the gym...i'll be back later tonight to argue  with you...well, debate...with love....lol  later, dude!

mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2010, 04:35:58 PM »

mel ,dahling....a few weeks ago, the owners of ZARDANA DID want to run....and it was announced she was.......they aren't the chickens....their trainer is...and RA was never going, i said that from day one....she was off too long.....so now poor zardana has to pass up a chance at a 500k purse so that zenyatta can beat up on nothing and stay undefeated....just doesn't seem fair.....

20% of $5,000,000 is a big difference than 20% of $500,000. They know Zardana would be running for 2nd. Life is Sweet ran against Rachel because the owner wanted to, and Shirreffs obliged. So it surely isn't him that made the decision. Very rarely will you see top horses from the same barn compete in the same race unless it is a classic event.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2010, 04:52:30 PM »

ZENYATTA AND ZARDANA are running in graded races while the  chicken chicken RA and connections are waiting for an allowance race at Penn National.She could not even win an ungraded race made especially for her. laughing guy laughing guy
brianwspencer

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »

She could not even win an ungraded race made especially for her.

I get that this is hilarious...but I guess I'm as okay with losing an ungraded race made especially for her as I would be, if say, I owned or trained a horse who was able to spend his/her entire career, less a couple of races, beating up on $50,000 claimers in optional-claiming allowances masquerading as Grade I and Grade II races.

Just because they aren't specifically written doesn't change the meat of what's actually in them. That "ungraded" race written especially for her with just five horses easily had as much talent as the Grade I race not written for a specific horse run halfway across the country.

I mean, I know it's funny to be able to put LOLmen in there on a point like that, but it's really not one where you're scoring a point of any kind because you're laughing at her for losing an ungraded race, while heralding a runner for winning a Grade I that was probably cheaper than the ungraded race...similar to lots of other Grade I and Grade II events I can think of off the top of my head out in California.

You can do better than this.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2010, 06:59:38 PM »

Brian...that post....says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!  bravo!!!! trophy

mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2010, 07:03:14 PM »

ZENYATTA AND ZARDANA are running in graded races while the  chicken chicken RA and connections are waiting for an allowance race at Penn National.She could not even win an ungraded race made especially for her. laughing guy laughing guy

Just think, Zenyatta spanked Life is Sweet, Life is Sweet spanked Zardana, and Zardana spanked Rachel!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Maybe Rachel could end up as a good work rabbit for Zenyatta? Hate to use the good stock for that!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2010, 07:07:21 PM »

hi mel, miss me?

mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2010, 07:17:08 PM »

hi mel, miss me?

Of course! I'm going to teach you a lot about good horse flesh! thumbs up Kiss
brianwspencer

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 07:31:44 PM »

Just think, Zenyatta spanked Life is Sweet, Life is Sweet spanked Zardana, and Zardana spanked Rachel!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Maybe Rachel could end up as a good work rabbit for Zenyatta? Hate to use the good stock for that!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Just think, Life is Sweet lost to St. Trinians, who was then beaten by Rendevous, who just lost to Tap It Light, who two back was beaten by One Track Mind, who was unable to keep up with a rundown Spurrier, who was nosed out in April of '09 by High Stakes Silver, a runner who since then has been beaten at Remington by Ida Bet Yukon too, who in his career was bested by Onogottogo, who was most recently seen being beaten 10 length in a $3K stakes race and getting trounced by 13 lengths against $1,250 claimers......so I think my point is that Life Is Sweet is a one thousand dollar claimer, right?

Or that's about how much of a point those kinds of comparisons have.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2010, 09:45:49 PM »

Let me see now how many Grade One wins does the Queen Zen have???
How many Grade ones does Zardana have?
Simple Queen Zen first string.
Zardana second string.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: