Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 05:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another accolade for RA ...  (Read 2283 times)
ZENYATTA

« on: April 03, 2010, 08:23:11 AM »

I have been doing some research and can only come up with RA.
The only HOY to lose an unlisted stake race created just for her.

Where will she go for that 1st win this year an allowance at Penn National ?

Report to moderator   Logged
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 09:18:04 AM »

She's gonna probably run at CD in the La Troienne G-2 on 4/30. $400K. I hear Zardana may go there too. We'll get those 3 races we were looking for with "Z" but it won't be with Zenyatta.

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 09:20:13 AM »

She's gonna probably run at CD in the La Troienne G-2 on 4/30. $400K. I hear Zardana may go there too. We'll get those 3 races we were looking for with "Z" but it won't be with Zenyatta.
      and when RACHEL DESTROYS zardana,,,,,than bring on the other Z
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 09:32:11 AM »

and when RACHEL DESTROYS zardana,,,,,than bring on the other Z

An optimist. That's great! Always be that way!  thumbs up Wishful thinking pal.

servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 10:04:47 AM »

i hated RACHELS last race..i faulted assmussen for the loss,,trying to meet a deadline that was not feasible for the horse last month,,,,,,,,,,,AND now when she runs again i expect to see a fitter horse and no reason to believe she won,t return to stardom form,,,,,,i absolutly expect a trouncing produced by RACHEL against her next field,,,,,,,,,i never said a trouncing against zenyatta,,,,,if and when they meet it will be a great race,,,,and ZENYATTA is #1  and RACHEL is #2 and there is nobody even close to these two in class,,,,,last months loss was a fluke,,,,,your all crazy for thinking zardana is something special,,,that one win by zardana is just like the CUBS,, she might NOT see another win in a hundred years trophy
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 10:06:51 AM by servicetech » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 11:21:19 AM »

I hate to disagree Zardana is very game.
I would remind you of Retadora who also came from the Southern hemisphere. These horse are usually no joke and they are very much for real.
Zardana has such a turn of foot that is un real.

I really want to see Rachel the Great back but I really want to see her kept sound and pick her spots. I truly believe the only way Zardana did beat her they were trying to change Rachel way of going big mistake the connections got in her way.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 07:05:04 PM »

I hate to disagree Zardana is very game.
I would remind you of Retadora who also came from the Southern hemisphere. These horse are usually no joke and they are very much for real.
Zardana has such a turn of foot that is un real.

I really want to see Rachel the Great back but I really want to see her kept sound and pick her spots. I truly believe the only way Zardana did beat her they were trying to change Rachel way of going big mistake the connections got in her way.

ive never been a big fan of the connections,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i believe that RACHELS big year last year was based on the fine training job done by her previos trainer NOT assmussen,he inherited a perfectly tuned machine last year after the oaks when they purchased her,and this horse was set up for a big summer by someone else,,,,,,,,,now i can only hope assmussen can bring her back to top form
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 07:35:11 PM »

Is Zenyatta ducking Zardana now, too?  doh
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 08:56:49 PM »

Is Zenyatta ducking Zardana now, too?  doh

No. lol. You are like a little Spider Monkey. Anyway, Zardana was all set to run in the Apple Blossom for the BIG MONEY until RA *** out! The fact is, the owners don't want to bump heads with Zenyatta unless the big cake is on the line.

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 09:24:17 PM »

No. lol. You are like a little Spider Monkey. Anyway, Zardana was all set to run in the Apple Blossom for the BIG MONEY until RA *** out! The fact is, the owners don't want to bump heads with Zenyatta unless the big cake is on the line.

So, in other words, everyone associated with that barn is a ***?

chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken

And, by the way, could you provide some news article that backs up your claim about why they're doing what they're doing ... just to reassure us you're not merely talking out your butt, I mean.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 09:26:02 PM by clockerterry » Report to moderator   Logged
straight shot

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 04:47:55 PM »

Just a question for some of you. What evidence do you have that Zardena is NOT better than Zenyatta on dirt? Perhaps she is better than either.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 04:58:21 PM »

Just a question for some of you. What evidence do you have that Zardena is NOT better than Zenyatta on dirt? Perhaps she is better than either.

That's what I'm getting at. The Zenyatta camp is chicken to face her.
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »

That's what I'm getting at. The Zenyatta camp is chicken to face her.

OMG. I must be talking to an idiot here!  doh ZARDANA HAS THE SAME TRAINER AS ZENYATTA AND THE OWNERS DON'T WANT TO RUN AGAINST ZENYATTA FOR 500k!  screwy

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 06:22:31 PM »

OMG. I must be talking to an idiot here!  doh ZARDANA HAS THE SAME TRAINER AS ZENYATTA AND THE OWNERS DON'T WANT TO RUN AGAINST ZENYATTA FOR 500k!  screwy

I asked you before where you read that. Where did you read that?
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 08:24:28 PM »

Rachel is done. She will be lucky to win 3 races this year! She was a cheap impersonator any you wannabe analyst's are to foolish to see that.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 08:25:38 PM »

I have been doing some research and can only come up with RA.
The only HOY to lose an unlisted stake race created just for her.

Where will she go for that 1st win this year an allowance at Penn National ?

Now that's really embarrassing!!! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »

For one thing she has never lost. The other thing is she ran better on the dirt the only time she raced on it than Zardana ever did in 4 tries. Watch Apple Blossom Friday for further proof.

Now, what evidence do you have that Zenyatta is not better on the dirt than Zardana?

One thing we do know for sure, Zardana is better than Rachel!!! laughing guy
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 08:31:14 PM by mel4600 » Report to moderator   Logged
straight shot

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 09:28:47 PM »

Rachel is done. She will be lucky to win 3 races this year! She was a cheap impersonator any you wannabe analyst's are to foolish to see that.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
You are foolish. She won the Preakness. I dont care if it was against 5 claimers. Only a handful of feamales have won a TC race in many tries. Winning a BC race on synthetic has only been done in the last 2 years. I hope she runs well but if she never wins again she has done somethings that can be measured in history, not racing at home every time.
straight shot

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 09:33:53 PM »

For one thing she has never lost. The other thing is she ran better on the dirt the only time she raced on it than Zardana ever did in 4 tries. Watch Apple Blossom Friday for further proof.

Now, what evidence do you have that Zenyatta is not better on the dirt than Zardana?

One thing we do know for sure, Zardana is better than Rachel!!! laughing guy
She raced once on dirt against 5 others. You are another of these people who confuse your opinion for fact. Zenyatta has not beaten Zardena on dirt and she may not be able to. I cannot predict the future like you can. I hope Z wins big on friday, at least then I can say she did something her owners said she  would.
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2010, 12:19:25 AM »

Why don't you guys get a hold of John Sheriffs and ask him who he thinks is better! lmao.  nyah

servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 01:18:11 AM »

one win for zardana and people sound like thats gonna be horse of the year,,,,,,,,REMATCH and rachel whips her,,,and than theres zenyatta,,,,,,,,,,if zardan kicks there ass than ill listen,it wont happen
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 07:59:10 AM »

Why don't you guys get a hold of John Sheriffs and ask him who he thinks is better! lmao.  nyah

Not necessary. We have you to tell us his deepest inner thoughts ... as well as those of Moss, the owners of Zardana, Asmussen and Jackson, and the horses themselves!

By the way, where did you read that bit about the owners of Zardana not wanting to run against Z unless there was a really big purse on the line?
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 08:31:46 AM »

You are foolish. She won the Preakness. I dont care if it was against 5 claimers.

If you think beating claimers is an achievement, more power to you. No one gives a shit about her anymore. She is just an afterthought. laughing guy
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 08:35:45 AM »

She raced once on dirt against 5 others. You are another of these people who confuse your opinion for fact. Zenyatta has not beaten Zardena on dirt and she may not be able to. I cannot predict the future like you can. I hope Z wins big on friday, at least then I can say she did something her owners said she  would.

Blah blah blah, Zardana whipped Rachel, DEAL WITH IT! Quit making excuses!

By the way, Zenyatta took on the top mare in the country in that Apple Blossom, no one else wanted to race in it. Just like this years Apple Blossom, except Rachel ran for cover in spite of a $5,000,000 bonus!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2010, 09:24:27 AM »

hmm....so Zardana is NOT going in the AB fri?? funny...after she won at FG and Zen won in cali..shireffs himself SAID in the drf ...that BOTH mares were shipping for the AB as the owners of both wanted to run in it...and this was AFTER they knew RA was not going and the 5mil purse was out....sounds to me like they are afraid zardana has a good shot of beating zen....esp in that short oaklawn stretch....so now who will zen face? oaklawn claimers? the AB just lost it's desire for me to even watch......

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: