Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 08:33:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clearing a few things up!  (Read 953 times)
he may be angel

Ignore
« on: March 12, 2006, 04:34:58 PM »

Randy Jacobs had he may be angel and a few others.  Randy Jacobs did a fine job.  When he got these horses they were in bad shape.  The Jacob's family did a fine job for us.  They're first class people with a work ethic like no one else.  Randy we thank you for everything  you did for us.  I wish everyone worked as hard as these people.  Honesty is hard to find these days.  But you're truely a gentleman.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 04:47:41 PM »

Randy Jacobs had he may be angel and a few others.  Randy Jacobs did a fine job.  When he got these horses they were in bad shape.  The Jacob's family did a fine job for us.  They're first class people with a work ethic like no one else.  Randy we thank you for everything  you did for us.  I wish everyone worked as hard as these people.  Honesty is hard to find these days.  But you're truely a gentleman.

Is this Miss Dottie speaking? If it is I would like to say hello Dottie. I hope things are fine with you these days and I'm sure you miss Lou. Most people don't even know you named that horse after Lou because Lou joined the angels some years back and  " He May Be Angels "  mother was Lou's favorite horse.

It was always nice to see you when you came out to Buch's farm to see Lou and your horses when we were both stabled at Buch's farm back in 96 and 97.

Dottie, don't worry about what people say on this forum because most of them are nothing but a bunch of liars. You're a good person and always treat people with respect and that's what makes you a pleasure to be around. Take care Dottie and I wish the best for you in the future. And don't worry, Lou is looking down on you and will take care of you until you both meet again when you will also become an angel.

Yours Truly

he may be angel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 05:30:53 PM »

DAN my mother says Hello!
You and your wife are the president and first lady of harrness racing!!!
She has so much respect for the two of you!!
As you know harness racing has changed so much.  Yes, she misses Lou very much.  Thanks for putting up with both of them.  She's glad that your dreams are coming true.  You two are the neatest couple.  She ever knew!!
May GOD contiue to Bless both of you!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 05:37:05 PM »

DAN my mother says Hello!
You and your wife are the president and first lady of harrness racing!!!
She has so much respect for the two of you!!
As you know harness racing has changed so much.  Yes, she misses Lou very much.  Thanks for putting up with both of them.  She's glad that your dreams are coming true.  You two are the neatest couple.  She ever knew!!
May GOD contiue to Bless both of you!!!

Thank you, I'll pass that message along to my wife. My wife still talks about our days at Buch's with Lou and Miss Dottie. We always had fun and alot of laughs out there even if Barb did get on our nerves at times.

Take care and best of luck.

P.S.
     It's a good thing I'm not still training because Angel would be in my barn. JUST KIDDING, I WOULDN'T CLAIM THE HORSE AS LONG AS DOTTIE STILL OWNED HIM.
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 06:44:45 PM »

Hey Robbie, This is Mr. Besco. Tell your mom I said hi! It is awful quiet out at sandwich with out you there! Best of luck.
he may be angel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 06:59:37 PM »

Hello MR BESCO.
Mr WOOD raced very good friday night!!
Sandwich was a pleasure. Some of you guys anyway.
Please tell Pauk and Jerry hello. Great Great people!!!
AND my SAXAPHONE playing friend!!
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 07:06:25 PM »

I will do, I know Paul misses going to church with your mom. The old boy sure tries hard Mister wood that is. Good luck to you all.
he may be angel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 07:16:57 PM »

Rick I haven't seen Jerry down as trainer on anything.
Thought he might have went out EAST?
I know he allways worked his -SS off.
Hope he's allright.
swoodall

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 01:19:55 AM »

1.)Randy Jacobs

2.)Charge Plate

3.)8,000 claimer

4.)Honesty

One of the above statements do not belong with the other three.  Can you guess which one?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: