Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 08:58:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pigland  (Read 1554 times)
tankin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 06:37:54 AM »

uhhh,i believe almost everyone here posted in both places.alpha i know you did.i did not make statements about this site ever on ***.ever.i never have badmouthed this site.it is nice here,pigland has no right here.
Report to moderator   Logged
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 06:47:50 AM »

uhhh,i believe almost everyone here posted in both places.alpha i know you did.i did not make statements about this site ever on ***.ever.i never have badmouthed this site.it is nice here,pigland has no right here.
I LOVE THIS PLACE
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 06:58:49 AM »

uhhh,i believe almost everyone here posted in both places.alpha i know you did.i did not make statements about this site ever on ***.ever.i never have badmouthed this site.it is nice  [,pigland has no right here.
I also, while posting on the other site never badmouthed this site, nor while posting here will I badmouth the other site!! Really no need to do so! Good and bad on both sides! trotter

I trust no one, not even myself~~
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 07:04:37 AM »

I also, while posting on the other site never badmouthed this site, nor while posting here will I badmouth the other site!! Really no need to do so! Good and bad on both sides! trotter
(u)I WASNT AS NICE,BUT DOING MY BEST TO GET ALONG.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 07:08:10 AM »

yes, i did  mostly on the TB side, but once we all left and came here, i posted here regularly and on ***'s tb side once in a while- which i was honest about -  (it was dead and boring once we left)...i'm not saying he has or does not have a right here, my point was that you came here with the influx from ***,stayed a little while,  then disappeared and went back posting there as a regular and now that it closed you come back here and act offended that others from there are here.....jmho....and if you like it here, participate!

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
tankin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 06:28:17 AM »

yes, i did  mostly on the TB side, but once we all left and came here, i posted here regularly and on ***'s tb side once in a while- which i was honest about -  (it was dead and boring once we left)...i'm not saying he has or does not have a right here, my point was that you came here with the influx from ***,stayed a little while,  then disappeared and went back posting there as a regular and now that it closed you come back here and act offended that others from there are here.....jmho....and if you like it here, participate!
no mare your wrong.i have been here regularly,just have nt had time to post much.i did not go back there in the last month before they collapsed.and how is that any different than waht you did?not trying to fight ,just cant figure out why,after he went on the other two sites and said many many many times that btw sucks,the people there are losers and they are nothing more than *** castoffs,why is this prick allowed to post here?it puzzles me.
caseopen1

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 07:03:15 AM »

no mare your wrong.i have been here regularly,just have nt had time to post much.i did not go back there in the last month before they collapsed.and how is that any different than waht you did?not trying to fight ,just cant figure out why,after he went on the other two sites and said many many many times that btw sucks,the people there are losers and they are nothing more than *** castoffs,why is this prick allowed to post here?it puzzles me.

That is the million dollar question. Why is he allowed here?
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 07:04:36 AM »

you'd have to take that up with our moderator.....she decides who stays and who goes....joe, i don't want to fight either, i won't ...i hope you are well and your horses do well and hope you find time to participate on this great forum!

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
noc

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 07:29:09 AM »

My advice is to IGNORE. Not worth the aggravation at all.
tankin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 12:14:01 PM »

My advice is to IGNORE. Not worth the aggravation at all.
well unfortunately noc,thats the only reason hes here,to aggravate everyone.
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »

That is the million dollar question. Why is he allowed here?

Million? How about $52,000? Wasn't that the magic number? LOL.
Egyptian Torch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »

Million? How about $52,000? Wasn't that the magic number? LOL.

Which is probably more like 52 cents at this point, Glen. LOL.
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2010, 02:11:39 PM »

Which is probably more like 52 cents at this point, Glen. LOL.

Was that the number?

Someone told me that TC/admin has posted a (an updated) message on the site webpage---something along the lines of---that the site is pretty much closed down. Can't confirm as I have not even visited the site once since I was banned.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2010, 02:16:22 PM »

Normally id never post into such a BS worthless thread as this but someone just told me the misspellings are on purpose.
I called 911 and fox news and MSNBC. Glad I could prop this up. I just thought he was a total moron but its on purpose. So its all good.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 02:57:28 PM »

Normally id never post into such a BS worthless thread as this but someone just told me the misspellings are on purpose.
I called 911 and fox news and MSNBC. Glad I could prop this up. I just thought he was a total moron but its on purpose. So its all good.
THANKS ,
Ilikefun

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2010, 06:44:00 PM »

3)  walk in front of a speeding bus today but leave a suicide note so we will all be alerted as to when and where the funeral is so we may attend

and how is that different from wishing "ass cancer" on somebody? I tell you, you are all out of control. Back when I was teaching in a catholic school, the bunch of you would be sent to Sister Geraldine's office, the whole lot of you, no matter who started it, you are joining in and that makes you guilty. Oldschool discipline kept order (just look at schools today and what the lack of it has led to). So, off to the corner, the lot of you. Honestly. You are all just as bad, the whole lot of you. All this is nonsense, you are embarressing yourselves.

dont tell me rome catholic???
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: