Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 05:35:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pigland  (Read 1561 times)
tankin

Ignore
« on: March 30, 2010, 06:37:46 AM »

if this is the true pigland,why is he allowed here?has done nothing in the few days hes been here but cause trouble.has shit on btw and all members for a long time with his idiot alter ego dan nance.if he is allowed to stay here i think i will leave.
Report to moderator   Logged
blue chip

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 06:40:49 AM »

seeya maroon
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 06:56:46 AM »

TANKIN IM HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE , 98% HAVENT IGNORED ME.IM HERE FOR GOOD TIMES.BUT DOEANT MEAN I GOTTA KEEP TAKING CRAP FROM A FEW ON THE A TEAM
The Beav

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 07:32:22 AM »

Pigland is a good guy. thumbs up
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 07:33:25 AM »

(u)WE ARE GONNA HAVE FUN HERE!!! AND LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT RACING
Moni for free

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 07:35:16 AM »

whats up Beav, how ya feelin
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 07:44:25 AM »

if this is the true pigland,why is he allowed here?has done nothing in the few days hes been here but cause trouble.has shit on btw and all members for a long time with his idiot alter ego dan nance.if he is allowed to stay here i think i will leave.
Wait till John Frank and Hockeydad get here, you won't be able to get out of the door fast enough!! Bomb Bomb Bomb

I trust no one, not even myself~~
wizard78

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 08:14:45 AM »

Pigland spent the last 3 months trashing this site daily and endlessly. He has no place here. I would love to get into into plops archives, because this dimwit spent hours on end daily bashing individuals and BTW in general for no reason in the world. What a shame that he's here . He adds nothing but nonsense and while I'm all for forgiving, his endless trashing of BTW has lost him the right to be here. I am well aware that Janine has no interest in what occurred at other forums, but this guy is super bad news. He has an agenda here, and that agenda is to cause havoc and then get banned. So, it figures to get very ugly and stupid at some point as he winds up getting tossed when he starts his ruckus. He's a Nance and *** guy till the end, and those who get friendly with this turncoat will learn the hard way. He's no good, has no place here, and lied incessantly about his expertise at being a blacksmith which he is not and never was. But that's his game. Lies and trouble. He has made this site a far worse place.

Of course the ignore route is fine, but it isnt enough. His presence here is a waste of everyone's time. Janine has no problem with it, but those who know him feel very much otherwise. He's really bad news and time will prove I'm right on point. Most of you know this, so its old news. But seeing him here is sickening
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:58:21 AM by wizard78 » Report to moderator   Logged
Moni for free

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 08:24:43 AM »

Pigland spent the last 3 months trashing this site daily and endlessly. He has no place here. I would love to get into into plops archives, because this dimwit spent hours on end daily bashing individuals and BTW in general for no reason in the world. What a shame that he's here . He adds nothing but nonsense and while I'm all for forgiving, his endless trashing of BTW has lost him the right to be here. I am well aware that Janine has no interest in what occurred at other forums, but this guy is super bad news. He has an agenda here, and that agenda is to cause havoc and then get banned. So, it figures to get very ugly and stupid at some point as he winds up getting tossed when he starts his ruckus. He's a Nance and *** guy till the end, and those who get friendly with this turncoat will learn the hard way. He's no good, has no place here, and lied incessantly about his expertise at being a blacksmith which he is not and never was. But that's his game. Lies and trouble. He has made this site a far worse place.

Of course the ignore route is fine, but it isnt enough. His presence here is a waste of everyone's time. Janine has no problem with it, but those who know him fell very much otherwise. He's really bad news and time will prove Im right. Most of you know this, so its old news. But seeing him here is sickening
still witholding judgement, but now with a very cautious eye after what was said in another thread today....  makes me wonder if its even the real piggy or the clowns that took his name over to help him get 40k posts or if its the same 4 headed monster as before
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 09:53:56 AM »

Of course the ignore route is fine, but it isnt enough. His presence here is a waste of everyone's time. Janine has no problem with it, but those who know him fell very much otherwise. He's really bad news and time will prove Im right. Most of you know this, so its old news. But seeing him here is sickening
That's one hell of a closing argument, what say you Pig?? Rebuttal is appreciated!! trotter

I trust no one, not even myself~~
wizard78

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 09:56:59 AM »

Vegas, there is very little he can say. Everything I said is 1000 % fact.
The Beav

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 10:22:29 AM »

Hey Wings. I am doing pretty good, havent had to many problems yet this year. How about yourself?
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »

Of course the ignore route is fine, but it isnt enough. His presence here is a waste of everyone's time. Janine has no problem with it, but those who know him feel very much otherwise. He's really bad news and time will prove I'm right on point. Most of you know this, so its old news. But seeing him here is sickening
THAT WAS THE PAST , IM HERE NOW TO HAVE FUN.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 11:40:47 AM »

That's one hell of a closing argument, what say you Pig?? Rebuttal is appreciated!! trotter
MOST OF US WERE ON ***,NOT ALL THAT I SAID WAS RIGHT.
Moni for free

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

Hey Wings. I am doing pretty good, havent had to many problems yet this year. How about yourself?
Doing ok.. glad to see you here...
Egyptian Torch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 11:50:39 AM »

nothing you say now will make any of us forget your past transgressions

please do the right thing and either;

1)  leave gracelessly and never post here again

2)  go back to Dan's site where you constantly post anyway

or better yet;

3)  walk in front of a speeding bus today but leave a suicide note so we will all be alerted as to when and where the funeral is so we may attend

Harry, I agree the guy is a pathetic moron......but don't you think the third option is a bit much?
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 11:57:19 AM »

I've given my opinion on this, but I think the situation has changed. I don't care who posts where, who did what in the past, or anything of the like. However, I do think what is important is who the person is being. What do they stand for? What makes up their character, lack thereof, and so on. That's my opinion?

I posted at the other site. I was active there in a short period of time. However, what was my stay all about? I looked to have quality discussions with quality people, I fought Dan Nance and his moron brother Scott all the time, and kicked their butts each and every time (because of who they were at what they stood for), I took stands against racism and antisemitism, and discrimination, as well as fraud, misrepresentation, and what I felt was wrong. Period. If you say that I contributed and promoted that site---then you are either a fool, making it personal, or grasping at straws for a reason to attack me. No problem---bring it on.

I view Dave as doing the same thing. Perhaps a substitute activity was defending his reputation. Doesn't matter. Same theme. Case did the same thing. Others did as well. I happened to get banned, for no reason, only days before I was leaving, and that is public knowledge. Many others can say the same thing.

Now, do people not see other posters who fit into this category? What about the other posters who don't? What was their role? Did they contribute? Support and further what was going on over there? That said, this BS should not and will not impact this forum. That's the difference between this forum and the other site and the new site----the quality and integrity of the people who make up this forum! Not just the members, but the people who make it what it is.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 11:59:07 AM »

I've given my opinion on this, but I think the situation has changed. I don't care who posts where, who did what in the past, or anything of the like. However, I do think what is important is who the person is being. What do they stand for? What makes up their character, lack thereof, and so on. That's my opinion?

I posted at the other site. I was active there in a short period of time. However, what was my stay all about? I looked to have quality discussions with quality people, I fought Dan Nance and his moron brother Scott all the time, and kicked their butts each and every time (because of who they were at what they stood for), I took stands against racism and antisemitism, and discrimination, as well as fraud, misrepresentation, and what I felt was wrong. Period. If you say that I contributed and promoted that site---then you are either a fool, making it personal, or grasping at straws for a reason to attack me. No problem---bring it on.

I view Dave as doing the same thing. Perhaps a substitute activity was defending his reputation. Doesn't matter. Same theme. Case did the same thing. Others did as well. I happened to get banned, for no reason, only days before I was leaving, and that is public knowledge. Many others can say the same thing.

Now, do people not see other posters who fit into this category? What about the other posters who don't? What was their role? Did they contribute? Support and further what was going on over there? That said, this BS should not and will not impact this forum. That's the difference between this forum and the other site and the new site----the quality and integrity of the people who make up this forum! Not just the members, but the people who make it what it is.
GGNJ ,I DONT THINK I KNOW YOU ,HOPE YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE,TY
oldschool

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 12:00:29 PM »

3)  walk in front of a speeding bus today but leave a suicide note so we will all be alerted as to when and where the funeral is so we may attend
[/quote]

and how is that different from wishing "ass cancer" on somebody? I tell you, you are all out of control. Back when I was teaching in a catholic school, the bunch of you would be sent to Sister Geraldine's office, the whole lot of you, no matter who started it, you are joining in and that makes you guilty. Oldschool discipline kept order (just look at schools today and what the lack of it has led to). So, off to the corner, the lot of you. Honestly. You are all just as bad, the whole lot of you. All this is nonsense, you are embarressing yourselves.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 12:37:32 PM »

i usually don't get involved in this fighting crap, but...tankin, a little hypocritical arent you?  why do YOU care who posts here?? you were here a few wks then went right back over to the *** and posted till it closed....so why do you care who is here....you haven't been supporting BTW for weeks!

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Moni for free

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 12:39:48 PM »

i usually don't get involved in this fighting crap, but...tankin, a little hypocritical arent you?  why do YOU care who posts here?? you were here a few wks then went right back over to the *** and posted till it closed....so why do you care who is here....you haven't been supporting BTW for weeks!
Tank.. she has a point.. you can't really judge anyone based on where they post when you kept going back to the *** over and over...

noc

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 12:41:18 PM »

Wait till John Frank and Hockeydad get here, you won't be able to get out of the door fast enough!! Bomb Bomb Bomb
Posters on the TB side of the site will have to deal with them.  bang head bang head bang head
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 12:42:20 PM »

That's not the issue in my mind. Who posted where and who kept going back to where is not the issue. What difference does that make?
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 02:19:29 PM »

Posters on the TB side of the site will have to deal with them.  bang head bang head bang head

no we won't......they won't be showing up......

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 02:20:51 PM »

no we won't......they won't be showing up......
poor baby
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: