Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 09:57:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MORGAN UPDATE  (Read 2237 times)
Dan Nance

« on: March 11, 2006, 10:58:05 AM »

This is for " tonymfan ".

Tony Morgan went 1 for 10 last night at Maywood park.

P.S.
      On a side note, Brian Sears had another 6 bagger at the Big M. last night against the BEST drivers in the country.
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 11:06:33 AM »

Dan, considering the connections that hit the ticket in the 1st last night, how much did Morgan haul back to Dover and to those mangy inbred dogs ?  Lovely payoffs.  Perhaps the IRB should stop the "Margarita Night" Friday's at Bennigan's on Michigan Ave. and start paying attention to the races where robbery is being committed.  Why is it that bells, whistles, and sirens went off at about 7:26 last night in every keen observer's realm except the IRB's ?  P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C !   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 11:11:27 AM »

Dan, considering the connections that hit the ticket in the 1st last night, how much did Morgan haul back to Dover and to those mangy inbred dogs ?  Lovely payoffs.  Perhaps the IRB should stop the "Margarita Night" Friday's at Bennigan's on Michigan Ave. and start paying attention to the races where robbery is being committed.  Why is it that bells, whistles, and sirens went off at about 7:26 last night in every keen observer's realm except the IRB's ?  P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C !   trotter  TC

38-1  10-1   76-1.......... = $2,400  HORRIBLE !!!!!!!  P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C  bull bull bull bull bull rat rat rat rat
race track phil

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 11:12:22 AM »

danny ,          how come brian sears left pompano where he was killing them ?  we both know ! because he wanted to see if he could drive at the big m and have success . tony on the otherhand in my opinion is a coward and a thief ! we both know the things tony really did in chicago with his puppet trainers for at least a decade ! brian sears would make tony look like a goof at the big m ! my early christmas wish is tony at the big m ! then his supporters would really see if he has the talent to compete . we both know the answer .   thumbs down  thumbs down                  RTP  
Armonsol

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 12:47:44 PM »

38-1  10-1   76-1.......... = $2,400  HORRIBLE !!!!!!!  P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C  bull bull bull bull bull rat rat rat rat

Another CROOKED race brought to you by the CROOKS that drive in them. 
lobro

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 02:46:57 PM »

The guy leads the country in wins and purses.  Just think how many more wins and purse money he would have if (according to you fellas) he didn' cheat??  Ridiculous.......
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 02:56:03 PM »

The guy leads the country in wins and purses.  Just think how many more wins and purse money he would have if (according to you fellas) he didn' cheat??  Ridiculous.......

You have it backwards. If he didn't cheat he would have way less wins. All the juiced up horses with all the games played in races with other drivers amounts to twice as mnay wins as he should have.

Just like with " tefLon trainers ". Take away all the wins from cheating with juiced up horses you have as many wins as Todd Crone has.

" LEARN THE GAME LADDIE "
lobro

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »

Yeah....does he juice them in the post parade or is all the different trainers he drives for juicing them.  Give the guy some credit.  From what I see of you on her Dan..everyone cheats and most races are fixed.  But, you still bet them, correct?  Now, if what you say is true, and you are still betting, then you are not practicing what you preach.  Your like one of those guys I see at the track who claims most races are fixed, horses juiced, etc. etc. , but their back every week. 

Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 03:17:30 PM »

Yeah....does he juice them in the post parade or is all the different trainers he drives for juicing them.  Give the guy some credit.  From what I see of you on her Dan..everyone cheats and most races are fixed.  But, you still bet them, correct?  Now, if what you say is true, and you are still betting, then you are not practicing what you preach.  Your like one of those guys I see at the track who claims most races are fixed, horses juiced, etc. etc. , but their back every week. 

NO, everyone doesn't cheat and most of the races AREN'T fixed. You can see a boat race when it happens and you can see a stiff job when it happens. You know who's juicing by the way horses race.

That's the way the business is.
lobro

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 03:43:58 PM »

You should get a job as a presiding judge somewhere if you are so able to identify fixed and not fixed races.    So then you still bet even though "boat" races occur and you complain? 

Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 03:57:23 PM »

You should get a job as a presiding judge somewhere if you are so able to identify fixed and not fixed races.    So then you still bet even though "boat" races occur and you complain? 

That wouldn't be a bad idea.
tonymfan

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 06:06:50 PM »

You have it backwards. If he didn't cheat he would have way less wins.

How is he doing that at Dover, Mr. Nance?
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 06:26:55 PM »

How is he doing that at Dover, Mr. Nance?

Ask him when he comes home next week, Penny.
tonymfan

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2006, 10:24:25 AM »

This is for " tonymfan ".

Tony Morgan went 1 for 10 last night at Maywood park.

Four winners last night at Dover.

Love him or hate him, Dan Nance is following Tony's every move now. LOL!!!!!

GO TONY!!!!! 
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2006, 11:06:01 AM »

Four winners last night at Dover.

Love him or hate him, Dan Nance is following Tony's every move now. LOL!!!!!

GO TONY!!!!! 

I don't follow Tony at all, Penny. Only at Maywood where I see him win 1 for 10 most of the time.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 12:59:44 PM »

Dan

I think you are on to something here!

Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 05:52:35 PM »

Man, Have there been a crap load of newbies on here recently, and they all jump down D.N.s throat. Do you newbies even know D.N.?
I don't come on here to defend people but try to stick with positive post's please.
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 08:23:13 PM »

Man, Have there been a crap load of newbies on here recently, and they all jump down D.N.s throat. Do you newbies even know D.N.?
I don't come on here to defend people but try to stick with positive post's please.
As long as you brought it up I will answer. I don't know Dan Nance but since he seems to have an opinion on every post I think it's only right that he be challenged on his views. No disrespect intended but look at some of his past posts.
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2006, 08:31:13 PM »

As long as you brought it up I will answer. I don't know Dan Nance but since he seems to have an opinion on every post I think it's only right that he be challenged on his views. No disrespect intended but look at some of his past posts.

Challenge me on anything you want, laddie. Remember, I always " tell it like it is " and always tell the truth.

HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2006, 08:44:20 PM »

OK Dan you win. I will be in Vegas next week. Perhaps I could come over to your mansion and sit at your feet and absord some of your racing knowledge. I'm just an old retired guy looking for a few tips.
Looking forward to your invitation.

Thank You
lobro

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2006, 09:49:28 PM »

Do I know Dan - no.  From what I have read of his post on here, I would rather not know him.  I think if I went to bet some races with him, it would be depressing.  I don't go to the races to *** about juiced horses and poor drives. I go to have some fun.  He seems to always paint a picture of gloom and doom.  Dan may be a fine guy, just not someone I think I would like to hang with.  However, I will say this.  If he preached his gloom and doom and also told me he never bets a dime on the races because of it, I would much easier accept it.  Otherwise, it just sounds like sour grapes to me.  Really, if your that passionate about something being a ripoff, avoid it completely!     

Does he speak his mind - it sure seems that way and he has that right.   I am not attacking him.  I just have a different opinion. 
tonymfan

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2006, 10:41:31 PM »

I don't follow Tony at all. Only at Maywood where I see him win 1 for 10 most of the time.

Only at Maywood. Except for Dover Monday nights.

MONDAY..... 11... LOSERS !!!!!!!!! BUSTED THE MORGAN BETTORS RIGHT OUT!

11... LOSERS  ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Face it Mr. Nance jealous guy. Tony "owns" you.

Two more winners for Tony tonight, and one race to go. Tony is the 1-1 favorite. GO TONY!!!!! 
tonymfan

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »

Woa, I read the tote software wrong. It seemed late. 15th at Dover is long over, and TONY WON!!!!! 
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2006, 08:35:17 AM »

Well said on Mr. Nance lobro. He sounds like an unhappy bitter man. If you don't agree with him you are classified as a know nothing loser. Come on Dan cheer up. You have that big mansion. Enjoy what you have.

ps: I'm still waiting for my invite.         
off stride

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2006, 06:44:19 PM »

now i dont want to jinx him or anything, but i think tony is pitching a shutout thru 10 races
tonymfan

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 08:36:09 PM »

now i dont want to jinx him or anything, but i think tony is pitching a shutout thru 10 races

Thanks for stepping in when you did, off stride. Looks as though Tony won the 13th. If Tony went winless I was going to have to kill myself.
Brian Collier

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 08:37:01 PM »

TONY UPDATE!!!!!!

1 win out of 11 drives tonight. He can't even get a drive every race when David Miller, Brian Sears, and Ron Pierce come to town.
off stride

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 08:43:43 PM »

Thanks for stepping in when you did, off stride. Looks as though Tony won the 13th. If Tony went winless I was going to have to kill myself.
you are welcome, it would have been tuff to write your tuesdaze with tony feature(my apologies to mitch albom) on the heels of a bustout monday..still at least a grand for his workday, none too shabby
tonymfan

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 11:49:57 PM »

He can't even get a drive every race when David Miller, Brian Sears, and Ron Pierce come to town.

This is stretching just a little, don't you think?

But no matter. What would the forum be without a good healthy Tony debate?
Brian Collier

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006, 05:06:53 AM »

This is stretching just a little, don't you think?

But no matter. What would the forum be without a good healthy Tony debate?

I'm not sure how many drives he averages a night there, because I can't find the results for Dover except for the night before on their site. Anyways, I was just noting he only drove 11 of 15 races. I'm not saying anything against him, just wondering why Miller,Sears, and Pierce are only there like 2 nights a week and are getting just as many drives, if not more.

Only thing I have against Morgan is losing alot of money on him in the past, lol.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: