Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 10:56:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new member, hello all  (Read 816 times)
zooropa34

Ignore
« on: March 10, 2006, 02:36:32 AM »

I 've been reading this forum for about the past five months and decided it was about time i started posting.  After reading this for about five months i feel like i need to make some statements about myself, even if it does come across as somewhat of a personal ad, which its not.  I'm 25 years old and attended my first race last June and since have been what you may say "hooked" on the sport.  Not in  a gambling sense(I rarely bet more than 30$ on any given trip to the track or otb), but in a sense that I truly love the sport.  And given that none of my friends are interested in t-bred racing(i'm trying), I thought this might be a good place to share any thoughts or opinions I have on the sport.  I love that Hawthorne is back up and running and am looking forward to Arlington kicking off this summer(I know the product isn't great, but hey, its a great facility only five minutes from home)  I look forward to talking to all of you here and at the track.
Keith

Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 09:12:09 AM »

I 've been reading this forum for about the past five months and decided it was about time i started posting.  After reading this for about five months i feel like i need to make some statements about myself, even if it does come across as somewhat of a personal ad, which its not.  I'm 25 years old and attended my first race last June and since have been what you may say "hooked" on the sport.  Not in  a gambling sense(I rarely bet more than 30$ on any given trip to the track or otb), but in a sense that I truly love the sport.  And given that none of my friends are interested in t-bred racing(i'm trying), I thought this might be a good place to share any thoughts or opinions I have on the sport.  I love that Hawthorne is back up and running and am looking forward to Arlington kicking off this summer(I know the product isn't great, but hey, its a great facility only five minutes from home)  I look forward to talking to all of you here and at the track.
Keith

Hey Keith,
               If you are at Hawthorne on the 18th come up to the third floor and introduce yourself  to me.
I even give ya a few hosses that might win.  dude

Look forward to seeing ya.

clocker biggestal (just look for a tall guy with graying hair chance are real good its me)

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
BeauNarro

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 09:15:45 AM »

No al if he looks for that guy, he'll find me..
laurajean

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 09:57:39 PM »

He won't find me. Roll Eyes But I will also be on the 3rd floor on the 18th. Welcome to the forum.
Exbourne
Drunk fat and good

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 12:04:18 AM »

Lets all overwhelm ya...I have a yearling Im Looking for partners on...
You are in for half right???...lol

I drink,I smoke,I gamble.
What a Life!!!
7/29/05.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: