Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 04:54:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The implosion....  (Read 18157 times)
magickhorse

« Reply #825 on: March 21, 2010, 08:33:01 PM »

communication devices can go anywhere,i was using one(can you imagine?) also i was responding to a personal message that was sent to me, follow someone else around.isnt that what puppys do?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: March 21, 2010, 08:39:32 PM »

communication devices can go anywhere,i was using one(can you imagine?) also i was responding to a personal message that was sent to me, follow someone else around.isnt that what puppys do?

leave it to a pittsburgh doc to botch a lobotomy.. bang head

brenda...FYI...when you post from a 'portable' device...the icon says so...like when i post from my cell...there is a cell phone icon....just so ya know..try again  screwy laughing guy

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
magickhorse

« Reply #827 on: March 21, 2010, 08:41:13 PM »

leave it to a pittsburgh doc to botch a lobotomy.. bang head

brenda...FYI...when you post from a 'portable' device...the icon says so...like when i post from my cell...there is a cell phone icon....just so ya know..try again  screwy laughing guy

a portable device is a laptop,that has wireless capability's
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: March 21, 2010, 08:43:07 PM »

and they allow those in the loony bin?.....nice...well......i guess if prisoners are allowed the internet then the crazies are too..... doh

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
magickhorse

« Reply #829 on: March 21, 2010, 11:03:36 PM »

and they allow those in the loony bin?.....nice...well......i guess if prisoners are allowed the internet then the crazies are too..... doh

who do you think you are? you have no idea of what you are creating ,your making  hostile post about someone you dont have any idea about,in your world i am someone your constantly internet stalking,dont you have other things to pursue ? in my world you looking pretty stupid.I correct myself YOU ARE STUPID!
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: March 21, 2010, 11:06:49 PM »

who do you think you are? you have no idea of what you are creating ,your making  hostile post about someone you dont have any idea about,in your world i am someone your constantly internet stalking,dont you have other things to pursue ? in my world you looking pretty stupid.I correct myself YOU ARE STUPID!

well then.....I guess it's good for me that your world is insignificant and has absolutely no bearing on mine  maroon laughing guy

magickhorse

« Reply #831 on: March 21, 2010, 11:07:42 PM »

[/quot

California is a long way from Pennsylvania,check my post i am on California time.
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: March 21, 2010, 11:09:47 PM »

[/quot

California is a long way from Pennsylvania,check my post i am on California time.

it's your story hunny...you can tell it any way you want to.....sweet dreams Wink

magickhorse

« Reply #833 on: March 21, 2010, 11:15:58 PM »

well then.....I guess it's good for me that your world is insignificant and has absolutely no bearing on mine  maroon laughing guy

omg you posted this for all to see,another stupid move,your looking pretty stupid,who said anything about being insignificant,i am sure you are using spell check,go follow someone else around,like i said before that is what dogs do pupparazzi,go save a dog or horse.
magickhorse

« Reply #834 on: March 21, 2010, 11:21:02 PM »

why are you stalking me? why do you post to everything i post on=stalking
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #835 on: March 21, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »

Talk about  hijack

What is going on in here tonight? I can usually follow along I understand every word bigsrw posts but I am lost in here now.
noc

« Reply #836 on: March 21, 2010, 11:25:59 PM »

Talk about  hijack

What is going on in here tonight? I can usually follow along I understand every word bigsrw posts but I am lost in here now.
thn don't get in the middle of it...I am staying out of it...They can handle it.
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: March 21, 2010, 11:26:23 PM »

Talk about  hijack

she's off her meds again....time to just ignore her...eventually she will fall asleep...shhhhh.....lol

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #838 on: March 21, 2010, 11:28:26 PM »

thn don't get in the middle of it...I am staying out of it...They can handle it.

Was observing I didn't really understand it. So you are saying its an argument? Ok I am out of it.
Carry on.
magickhorse

« Reply #839 on: March 21, 2010, 11:35:46 PM »

she's off her meds again....time to just ignore her...eventually she will fall asleep...shhhhh.....lol

you are way wrong,i am not one to be ignored,janine knows who i am and its not your fictitious person you are stalking,your ignorant looking for anything to make a post,how dare you slander someone you dont know because you THINK its someone else.i am not going to go into the legal aspects at this time ,but i will if you continue to harass me and follow my every post.
magickhorse

« Reply #840 on: March 21, 2010, 11:46:56 PM »

Was observing I didn't really understand it. So you are saying its an argument? Ok I am out of it.
Carry on.
its not an argument ,pup thinks i am someone whom he\she has a problem with,pup is way wronge and needs to let it go. 
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #841 on: March 22, 2010, 12:05:40 AM »

Heres how BTW is all wasy #1. Soons one fights ends the other starts. Its a night of pro wrsetling. Tags teams done. then ladies begin. Midgets next.

So much drama. So little time.
magickhorse

« Reply #842 on: March 22, 2010, 12:13:21 AM »

Heres how BTW is all wasy #1. Soons one fights ends the other starts. Its a night of pro wrsetling. Tags teams done. then ladies begin. Midgets next.
read your post,does not make sense,really sad.
magickhorse

« Reply #843 on: March 22, 2010, 12:14:33 AM »

your rich with a R, your drunk with a D
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #844 on: March 22, 2010, 12:15:58 AM »

read your post,does not make sense,really sad.

Coming ffrom you. That hurst.

So much drama. So little time.
magickhorse

« Reply #845 on: March 22, 2010, 12:23:41 AM »

Coming ffrom you. That hurst.
  need i say more?
magickhorse

« Reply #846 on: March 22, 2010, 12:48:38 AM »

damn right i can handle it,and will,tired of her crap,she is so full of crap,she says she is the part of a hall of fame person,connected through her kids ,who is the hall of failure thumbs down
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #847 on: March 22, 2010, 05:11:33 AM »

oh brenda......PLEASE come up woth some new material.....you grow very dull...... head shake bang head

JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #848 on: March 22, 2010, 07:51:39 AM »

thumbs up  Good one Rich.....LOL......."Let's get ready to RUMBLE"............LOL 
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: