Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 02:12:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The implosion....  (Read 18519 times)
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: March 20, 2010, 01:52:16 PM »

I'm sorry that you have to read this nonsense. That is why I feel bad.

Case, We all have a choice to read or not read a thread. I try to read every thread that each poster has taken the time to post. I only post on the threads that interest me or on the threads that I feel the need to respond to a poster's statement.

It is my choice to read all this diatribe and respond to it. Somehow or another I feel the need to respond on these topics about you, Burton, and Wiz. I just wish you guys could all just agree to disagree and move on. I don't understand the need for others to jump in and add more fuel to the fire. I appreciate the posters who are posting comments to help diffuse the situation.  Jim
Report to moderator   Logged
caseopen1

« Reply #801 on: March 20, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »

Case, We all have a choice to read or not read a thread. I try to read every thread that each poster has taken the time to post. I only post on the threads that interest me or on the threads that I feel the need to respond to a poster's statement.

It is my choice to read all this diatribe and respond to it. Somehow or another I feel the need to respond on these topics about you, Burton, and Wiz. I just wish you guys could all just agree to disagree and move on. I don't understand the need for others to jump in and add more fuel to the fire. I appreciate the posters who are posting comments to help diffuse the situation.  Jim

Agreed Jim.
wizard78

« Reply #802 on: March 20, 2010, 01:58:49 PM »

Okay guys you will see their is another named sunami or some stuff he is another one I think I smeel another  rat
They are just here to take atention from what a great forum we all have and we no how to deal with them ignore. They will not be able
to destroy our forum. Thanks to Case and Wiz and Wings with their insight it is very clear what the agenda is with these dead beats.
Lets all hang together and ignor them.
Case has been right on and I will always be in his corner with Wiz and Wings.
We can do this.
Fuzzy "gets it". Shes a real passionate, true contributor of the A team  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
wizard78

« Reply #803 on: March 20, 2010, 02:00:51 PM »

I would hope Pigland aka Big Numpers goes on ignore by all. And imagine Niatross posts on the same site as this 350 pound slob
burton

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: March 20, 2010, 02:08:57 PM »

Well said Jim.
All they have to do is either show proof that I "bashed" Wiz off of this site as oppossed to disagreeing with him or.........
Apologize.
Its that simple.

I've come and gone numerous times today and everytime I come back they're still arguing with someone over nonsense.
BORING!!!!!!!!!
caseopen1

« Reply #805 on: March 20, 2010, 02:10:57 PM »

Well said Jim.
All they have to do is either show proof that I "bashed" Wiz off of this site as oppossed to disagreeing with him or.........
Apologize.
Its that simple.

I've come and gone numerous times today and everytime I come back they're still arguing with someone over nonsense.
BORING!!!!!!!!!

Again the *** has to cry. Now you didn't bash Wiz? You are a liar. That is all you do is bash him. You are the boring one. Be a man.
wizard78

« Reply #806 on: March 20, 2010, 02:14:24 PM »

You bashed me close to 30 times this week for no reason. Here's what you do.. Go back and read all your posts and notice how many are anti-wiz---for no reason at all I might add....then tell us all that you didn't do any bashing. Get real for once
burton

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: March 20, 2010, 02:15:58 PM »

Now you didn't bash Wiz? You are a liar. That is all you do is bash him. You are the boring one. Be a man.
I am a man.
I'm waiting for either you or Wizzy boy to prove it?

I'm waiting.

It must suck for you because you've run across someone who won't put up with your nonsense and is calling you out.

PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bello

« Reply #808 on: March 20, 2010, 02:16:49 PM »

I hope Pigland is not Big Numpers and proving to be such a loser. I liked Pigland at *** despite his friienships with some I can live without.

Big Numpers is nothing but an instigating *** is is going on ignore. This is the first time I have called anyone a name on this board, or for many years, but this one is deserved.
 There are few in life that I despise, but instigators are peabrained morons and followers.

I will not gat into the gutter.

I will IGNORE THE INSTIGATORS.

Off to bet.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #809 on: March 20, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »

I liked Pigland at *** despite his friienships with some I can live without.

This is where I have issues. Pigland not once but every time my photo was put up with photos of children had many comments to make. Not calling me names. Not being ignorant and vulgar. Making comments about kids. So you can go from there.
tsunami

« Reply #810 on: March 20, 2010, 03:41:21 PM »

Edit Recall trotter

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 06:30:10 PM by tsunami » Report to moderator   Logged
tsunami

« Reply #811 on: March 20, 2010, 03:44:12 PM »

hijack

Once again , like I have been trying to do through out this whole thread...lets end it here
magickhorse

« Reply #812 on: March 21, 2010, 03:42:59 AM »

hijack

Once again , like I have been trying to do through out this whole thread...lets end it here
i am out of the loop,been in the hosp for a few days got 10 staples in the back of my noggin  ,please update me.
magickhorse

« Reply #813 on: March 21, 2010, 03:49:51 AM »

Phil you are a true mensch ( taht is a compliment, though I expect you know that coming from Chicago).

Classy post
looks like you smoked a pipe,what kind i am not sure,please use spell check
magickhorse

« Reply #814 on: March 21, 2010, 04:06:13 AM »

I like the "lynch em" mentality of this group ~ you have some nerve , I have been posting here on and off since 2003 (2 months before Dan Nance came) and it has never been this bad.

....... and you think case, wizard have saved this forum Huh
you're not as smart as you think you are
 thumbs down

Oh ya , I'm on ignore , so you'll have to view this without signing in  Grin
Like I give a  rat's a$$

this is a horse forum,nobody is talking horses,what is with that? you guys are talking about your personal crap, take your crap to the *** and post here about racing

magickhorse

« Reply #815 on: March 21, 2010, 06:00:28 AM »

s is a horse forum,nobody is talking horses,what is with that? you guys are talking about your personal crap, take your crap to the *** and post here about racing
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #816 on: March 21, 2010, 07:54:36 AM »

ten stitches in the noggin? A lobotomy i hope!!!

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
bello

« Reply #817 on: March 21, 2010, 08:49:36 AM »

This is where I have issues. Pigland not once but every time my photo was put up with photos of children had many comments to make. Not calling me names. Not being ignorant and vulgar. Making comments about kids. So you can go from there.

Sorry 3w. There were some things that went over my head over there.
tsunami

« Reply #818 on: March 21, 2010, 08:53:46 AM »

i am out of the loop,been in the hosp for a few days got 10 staples in the back of my noggin  ,please update me.

Were you kicked in the head by a horse?

hijack
bello

« Reply #819 on: March 21, 2010, 08:55:38 AM »

ten stitches in the noggin? A lobotomy i hope!!!

Thanks pup....Like waking up tp a great laugh
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #820 on: March 21, 2010, 11:02:50 AM »

Thanks pup....Like waking up tp a great laugh

I aim to please.... thumbs up....most the time Wink

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/purrfect_photography*">See my store at Zazzle</a>
Moni for free

« Reply #821 on: March 21, 2010, 11:10:19 AM »

I aim to please.... thumbs up....most the time Wink
INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!
Pupparazzi

Ignore
« Reply #822 on: March 21, 2010, 12:32:12 PM »

It MUST have been the lobotamy.....a few days? when? you posted the 15, 16th, 18th, 19th, 20, and today...  screwy screwy screwy

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #823 on: March 21, 2010, 12:59:15 PM »

Sorry 3w. There were some things that went over my head over there.

Don't worry about it. Just thought when you say you like some individuals from over there you should know what it is exactly that they support.
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #824 on: March 21, 2010, 02:28:20 PM »

It MUST have been the lobotomy.....a few days? when? you posted the 15, 16th, 18th, 19th, 20, and today...  screwy screwy screwy

Sometimes one day seems like a few.....LOL
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: